"A black tried ""flirting""with a Moroccan woman" gets gang raped by the crowd. Over

@NZb6Air

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
@wsada @MaghrebGator @Sapieeen @Bartenderofnashv @murdah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, wsada and Sapieeen
The treatment i get when i breathe in someone's direction

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts, HeightPilledum, Chintuck22 and 6 others
The only thing not based about this is that it's a group beating. Should have been 1v1. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: wsada, MA_ascender and NZb6Air
The only thing not based about this is that it's a group beating. Should have been 1v1. :ogre:
People are saying it wasn't "flirting" more like aggressive groping 😭

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NateJacobs, Deleted member 78207, Sapieeen and 2 others
People are saying it wasn't "flirting" more like aggressive groping 😭
Then it's well-deserved. Animalistic behavior should be met with animalistic answers. :feelsyay:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass, Deleted member 78207, n9wiff and 3 others
North Africa is the worst place on earth to be black.

I’ve been saying this for a while. @murdah

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, watah, wsada and 3 others
North Africa is the worst place on earth to be black.

I’ve been saying this for a while. @murdah
Yes, slavery is still a common practice there and they view blacks as subhuman.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, MA_ascender and wsada
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv, Deleted member 33711, moredatesmorerapes and 1 other person
Based tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada and Gengar
Yes, slavery is still a common practice there and they view blacks as subhuman.
Only in Libya. And you've got America to thank for that. Had they not disposed of Khaddafi, they still would have had a leader who wanted African unity and no western involvement.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, TheLookInYourEyes, wsada and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: wsada and Deleted member 33711
Niggers doing niggery things

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, wsada and MA_ascender
Fuck you mean slavery bro???
Black people are literal slaves still in some Arab countries. Like Mauritania and Yemen.

I always find it hilarious how black Americans convert to Islam lol. Arabs treat blacks worse than they treat Pakistanis/Indians

• +1
TND

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Debetro, watah, Deleted member 33711 and 1 other person
Black people are literal slaves still in some Arab countries. Like Mauritania and Yemen.

I always find it hilarious how black Americans convert to Islam lol. Arabs treat blacks worse than they treat Pakistanis/Indians
>north Africa
>Yemen
>arabs

They revert to Islam because of the message of equality in Islam, most likely. They don't revert just so Arabs will treat them better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, RichardSpencel and MA_ascender
They revert to Islam because of the message of equality in Islam, most likely. They don't revert just so Arabs will treat them better.
The message of equality in Islam is a cope. It’s not real in practice. Your average neo-nazi in the U.S. is generally more tolerant of other races than Arabs.

If you don’t believe me visit Saudi Arabia lol

• +1
And gengar evolves by level up

Total Negro Domination IMG 3317

• JFL
Reactions: watah, RichardSpencel and MA_ascender
knowing blacks he tried more than flirt.

whereever blacks go they cause problems, but instead of addressing the real cause(their behavior),the media just attribute everything to racism

these beatings will not stop until black behavior improves:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender and Deleted member 33711
The message of equality in Islam is a cope. It’s not real in practice. Your average neo-nazi in the U.S. is generally more tolerant of other races than Arabs.

If you don’t believe me visit Saudi Arabia lol
It's not cope. Islam is not to blame for the fact its followers are too low IQ to actually adhere to its rules and values. I have no intention of visiting SA, but my relatives live there and they say they get good treatment (I tried saying that Arabs treat South Asians like dogshit).

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, Deleted member 78207, MaghrebGator and 2 others
There's a stereotype that Moroccan women like black men. They must've had enough.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and MA_ascender
This was mogger in pokemonshowdown USUM era
I never really played Pokemon after elementary school. Pokemon Crystal is the last one I played from start to finish.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and MA_ascender
There's a stereotype that Moroccan women like black men. They must've had enough.
Moroccans marry black (Senegalese generally) men/women more and more often.

• +1
It's not cope. Islam is not to blame for the fact its followers are too low IQ to actually adhere to its rules and values. I have no intention of visiting SA, but my relatives live there and they say they get good treatment (I tried saying that Arabs treat South Asians like dogshit).
I’m fluent in Arabic man.

There’s no way a black, east Asian or south Asian gets good treatment there. Only group that gets good treatment are whites tbh

I’m fluent in Arabic man.

There’s no way a black, east Asian or south Asian gets good treatment there. Only group that gets good treatment are whites tbh
Well, who should I trust? Someone on a forum who probably doesn't even live there or my relative who actually lives and works there and has done so for almost two decades now?

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Well, who should I trust? Someone on a forum who probably doesn't even live there or my relative who actually lives and works there and has done so for almost two decades now?
You should trust me. Most FOB curries don’t actually interact with Arabs on any substantive manner. 99.9% don’t speak Arabic and even the ones that do don’t really interact with them much.

I mean I’ve literally been on dates with Moroccan women and been literally all over the Middle East. I have a very good sense of what they think (in the gulf at least).

You should trust me. Most FOB curries don’t actually interact with Arabs on any substantive manner. 99.9% don’t speak Arabic and even the ones that do don’t really interact with them much.

I mean I’ve literally been on dates with Moroccan women and been literally all over the Middle East. I have a very good sense of what they think (in the gulf at least).
Perhaps my relatives just lucked out. They do speak fluently Arabic, by the way. That probably helps.

Pakistani FOBs will say the same thing about America tbh. They’ll not interact with Americans at all (maybe at work at max) but they’ll conclude Americans love Pakistan or some shit.

Perhaps my relatives just lucked out. They do speak fluently Arabic, by the way. That probably helps.
Lmao.

Netflix Arabic made a show where a British Pakistani was dating a Saudi Woman and the comments in Arabic are all calling Pakistanis slime and threatening to boycott Netflix over the fact that a film depicted this.

This is what these khanzeer really think about you lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Lmao.

Netflix Arabic made a show where a British Pakistani was dating a Saudi Woman and the comments in Arabic are all calling Pakistanis slime and threatening to boycott Netflix over the fact that a film depicted this.

This is what these khanzeer really think about you lmao.

Don't they know it's all fake? Joever. But that's probably all zoomers in the comments, and my relatives are in their 40s and deal with older people around their age range and not zoomers. Could explain the difference.

• So Sad
Another day another Nafri classic, keep punishing these niggers and deport them back to subsaharan Africa, also make sure to bring some thick ebony woman for reparation:aheago:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and MA_ascender
Based if it was women calling for help instead of them just jumping on him.

• +1
Based if it was women calling for help instead of them just jumping on him.
Yeah bro tried pulling off the old sitting in line and grabbing some buns

• +1
Reactions: robtical
This is the only counter to bbc unfortunately

• JFL
I mean hey, niggers on Facebook always be talking bout sum we love Moroccan women and that they’ll steal them from us and will banish white people from Morocco and shit, but still the guy in the video doesn’t se like that kind of niggers

• +1
I mean hey, niggers on Facebook always be talking bout sum we love Moroccan women and that they’ll steal them from us and will banish white people from Morocco and shit, but still the guy in the video doesn’t se like that kind of niggers
Groping random women in line = crowd beating. Doesn't matter that he's black

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Groping random women in line = crowd beating. Doesn't matter that he's black
Oh shit I didn’t know he tried to do that… deserved fuck that nigger

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back