A black women asked me for help , HELL no im not the moving company or UPS

stamaster21

stamaster21

Kraken
was leaving the laundry mat, to head to my apartment, to get ready for doctors visit, i was running low on time. And this black women who was standing at some apartment building over one of those jamaican food spots, with her about 12 year old daughter, the look on the girls face was one of sadness. This women had like 6 heavy ass boxes and wanted me to bring them up a flight of stairs. I said in my head fuck outa here im not no ups, or the moving company, you know damn well how heavy those boxes are, you just thought you can get a random man to do it, hell nah call your husband or boyfriend.

plus i just just came from the gym two hours earlier, iam not no damn male utility , workhorse to lift heavy shit for people who can't mainly women. I don't work for free, if this women was smart she would have offered to buy a guy lunch or even a lemonade. Nah she thought she could get free labor because she is a women, and has a daughter with her.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acnno, oldcelloser, Heguldus and 7 others
@Blackeycel why did u ask this man for free labour arent african kangz my sista

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
You write very well. If your stories were more interesting or eventful you'd be a great threadmaker. Still, I enjoyed reading that.

• JFL
Reactions: fras and datboijj
You write very well. If your stories were more interesting or eventful you'd be a great threadmaker. Still, I enjoyed reading that.
im gonna keep it 100 percent with ya, i did habor some resentment, because i tried to holla at some 6'0 tall in shape black women at the gym who had a 6/10 face and a 7.2/10 body, i had seen her all summer, and came over to say hi, and she said no thx shes not interested.
Not gonna lie i said fuck these black women in my head. Im not doing no community duties im not helping no women or their children.
Im 6'3

i mostly live in a black and jewish area.
Never had no jewish women ask me for help, you know why? they have closer intact families and husbands.
I don't give a damn, my body my choice.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 12002
im gonna keep it 100 percent with ya, i did habor some resentment, because i tried to holla at some 6'0 tall in shape black women at the gym who had a 6/10 face and a 7.2/10 body, i had seen her all summer, and came over to say hi, and she said no thx shes not interested.
Not gonna lie i said fuck these black women in my head. Im not doing no community duties im not helping no women or their children.
Im 6'3

Never had no jewish women ask me for help, you know why? they have closer intact families and husbands.
What? Jewish people live in the hood? Why?

Im 6'3

-gets rejected by a black woman
-takes it out on random people

not saying you shoulda been a cuck desperate to help her but jfl at this thought process:lul:

-gets rejected by a black woman
-takes it out on random people

not saying you shoulda been a cuck desperate to help her but jfl at this thought process:lul:
look im not even made, at ya for stating that. I thought about the shit once i relaxed and got home:ROFLMAO: and said fuck it i would still do it:lul:

ew disgustang :sick: