A book that may set you on your way to achieving more low-inhibition while in social situations &/or around girls...

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
The thing that draws people to others & particularly women is charisma. What is charisma? It is an absence of fear. How do you NATURALLY achieve an absence of fear? You place yourself in a state of flow. How do you place yourself in a state of flow? That my friends is why this animated sketch down-below here, which will take up 5 minutes & 20 seconds of your lives that you are currently allowing to rot away, is one you must watch.

FLOW BY MIHALY CSIKSZENTMIHALYI | ANIMATED BOOK SUMMARY​

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dionysus, Deleted member 6997, ChadpreetCreator and 4 others
Flow concept is legit.
The first steps are the most difficult ones

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 1751, TheChosenChad and 1 other person
Flow concept is legit.
The first steps are the most difficult ones

Agreed.

Just downloaded the audiobook. Known about the book for a while now and sort of had an idea of the narrative, but never got around to it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Does that really even matter? If you're good-looking do you even need to approach women?
Not challenging you but just curious

• Hmm...
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Does that really even matter? If you're good-looking do you even need to approach women?

Oh Jesus christ, are we here again?

How many boring times do we need to hash over the same point? We know women have a threshold for looks and that you need to be at least a reasonable looking normie. Unless you are using tinder. I am really sorry if you happen to be either below average or ugly. That's why we have surgeries.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, TheChosenChad, ChadpreetCreator and 1 other person

How many boring times do we need to hash over the same point? We know women have a threshold for looks and that you need to be at least a reasonable looking normie. Unless you are using tinder. I am really sorry if you happen to be either below average or ugly. That's why we have surgeries.

And dude this isn't just about others liking you. IT'S YOU LIKING YOU. You enjoying you. If you enjoy you, you like you.

Do you like you? I don't believe many on this forum do like themselves and that along with their looks may be the problem and YES their a result of their looks may be this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Ocelot and Deleted member 1751

Watched the full video

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
RSD, PUA Tyler Durden and others preached a similar thing - to approach random people and start conversations just to "warm up", this Indian PUA for example says he even "warms up" for an hour to gain "social momentum":

• JFL
Reactions: karbo
Agreed.

Just downloaded the audiobook. Known about the book for a while now and sort of had an idea of the narrative, but never got around to it.
I don't know this book, or read. i. Nor watched the video.

But form personal experience, I recall flow.
And absence of flow.
But flow for me, never came falling of the sky. I had to make for a few steps, difficult steps, to be able to get to a good social flow.
the first start things, to maybe get to flow. I always knew I was risking, cringe or whatever.

What, do I do. If i need social flow. Or want to try to get to socail flow.
1. I check my body posture and mental mood. And try to make it decently good, and a bit open
2. I try to make eye contact with people a bit. And say "hi", to people passing by. Or I knod. Or give a smile.
3.. Than hopefully flow happens, and I'm no longer my high inhib shy retreated self anymore. Fails as often as it succeeds to get flow.

If you're good-looking do you even need to approach women?
Most often, even Chad needs to make the first social move. ESPECIALLY, if Chad wants women that are also hot/Stacy.
If Chad gets Chad up, likely the woman will be like 2.5 points out of 10 below him in attractiveness.

Online, is a bit different. Above is about in real life. Online, Chad can get dm's from insta and Tinder, and so on. Although the quality will largely porbably, lesser than his looks level.

This video. which kinda supposed to proof that women do chat up men in real life. I feel the blackpill is mostly worng about this factor, of women chatting up dudes irl. Online, yes. But irl, I doubt, for sure rarely
this videos imo, Actually showed, they didn't. because these women, didn't dare to chat up that dude at that moment. And then later, in regret, posted about it online so to find the dude. So they chickened out irl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Screenshot 20201127 192643

If you feel insecure about your looks, it will show in social situations, basically,

especially since girls are quick to pick up on body language cues.

To even start low inhibition maxxing you first need to look the part. There is nothing more pathetic than a skinny ass,acne-ridden, girly voice femboy trying to be though like some gangster first looksmaxx to your extremes then try anything "social".

• Love it
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Doesn't work if your maxilla is shit

Tl dr. For those who don’t wanna watch

it comes down to

understand and how to actually implement the concept of “living in the moment”

(aka do not think about the past or future whether that is worrying about consequences or stressing about what the future may entail or depressed about something u did in the past etc etc)

which by maintaining a life filled with activities that keeps you concentrated in the present helps with that

Most people constantly think about the future and what the future has in store for you and how it’s going to make you happy.

“Oh I’ll be happy when I get that job and have this money”

learn to appreciate ur current state of living cuz then u will be happy

if you have the mindset that you will be appreciative and happy only when you meet a certain goal, that mindset stays with you, you just keep setting more goals and more goals and constantly having ur mind in the future aka not in the moment,

it’s an itch that can never be itched enough

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997