a brutal thing happened to me

D

Deleted member 25059

Kraken
I was 500m from home when I cross a 6'6 chad with a PSL 7 face (almost Tyler Maher tier). He was walking with a Stacy. In real life I'm sub 4, so the mog is extremely brutal. I stop walking to observe his beautiful blue eyes and his ideal midface, while he keep walking, certainly used to be stared by people. I restart to walk and when I'm 100m close to my home I see in the middle of the way a guy and a girl who are sitting on a bench. I was still thinking about the amog experienced, but from distance I notice the compact midface of the guy, and his overturned swag hat. I prepare myself to suffer another mog from a normal PSL 5. But at every step my curiosity and anxiety are growing, because the traits of his masculine face are becoming more clear, as it's becoming more and more obvious that what I'm going to see is extraordinary. Then, all of sudden, I assett his final form: O'pry tier eye area, with 10/10 orbitals, and in addition an unique eye colour, polar grey. We look at each other for 5 seconds, while I mentally photograph his face. He's the best looking male I have ever seen in real life.
My knee become weak and all of the muscles in my body relax, knowing my time has come to an end. I have been violated in the worst way possible, confronted with my genetic inferiority.

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs, wollet2, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
ok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 28904
I'm also sub 4.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Chad came inside the bar and the women began to swarm him. The Stacies began crawling out of the duct work. They dropped in from the roof. The scent of Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb was heavy on the air. A droning noise echoed through the room as the Stacies clicked their mandibles. As they began to move away, we saw that nothing was left of Chad. Only a clean white skeleton remained.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, BrahminBoss and Deleted member 28904
Chad came inside the bar and the women began to swarm him. The Stacies began crawling out of the duct work. They dropped in from the roof. The scent of Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb was heavy on the air. A droning noise echoed through the room as the Stacies clicked their mandibles. As they began to move away, we saw that nothing was left of Chad. Only a clean white skeleton remained.
2I_z-TLfgSrWhaT4J3Tvpv38SFa1V0Iv9CGEruYFgQM.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Go jump off some bridge and drown in vltava you utter subhuman creature.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
ok, gypsy

You're an utter subhuman creature who's life revolves around shitting on other users and saying "ironic", nigga feeling smug as shit when he says that.

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

It's so over for you, rupertino.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 22124 and 1 other person
I was 500m from home when I cross a 6'6 chad with a PSL 7 face (almost Tyler Maher tier). He was walking with a Stacy. In real life I'm sub 4, so the mog is extremely brutal. I stop walking to observe his beautiful blue eyes and his ideal midface, while he keep walking, certainly used to be stared by people. I restart to walk and when I'm 100m close to my home I see in the middle of the way a guy and a girl who are sitting on a bench. I was still thinking about the amog experienced, but from distance I notice the compact midface of the guy, and his overturned swag hat. I prepare myself to suffer another mog from a normal PSL 5. But at every step my curiosity and anxiety are growing, because the traits of his masculine face are becoming more clear, as it's becoming more and more obvious that what I'm going to see is extraordinary. Then, all of sudden, I assett his final form: O'pry tier eye area, with 10/10 orbitals, and in addition an unique eye colour, polar grey. We look at each other for 5 seconds, while I mentally photograph his face. He's the best looking male I have ever seen in real life.
My knee become weak and all of the muscles in my body relax, knowing my time has come to an end. I have been violated in the worst way possible, confronted with my genetic inferiority.
Chadsexual

You're an utter subhuman creature who's life revolves around shitting on other users and saying "ironic", nigga feeling smug as shit when he says that.

projection from local gypsy who read 366 pages of .org lore in order to cope with his subhuman existence as drug addict.
did you forget to take your meds in the morning you junkie cuck? welcome to my ignore list

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
projection from local gypsy who read 366 pages of .org lore in order to cope with his subhuman existence as drug addict.
did you forget to take your meds in the morning you junkie cuck? welcome to my ignore list

muh drugs, keep barking for me you utter subhuman creature, keep rotting and slaving your life away working while i get high af and chill and have cortisol free life.

ugly ass subhuman stfu and go suck my dick.

he got so mad he ignored you

that's "welcome to my ignore list" ticked off my daily rupert bingo

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 28691