A chad friend got destroyed by the agepill

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Holy shit, i just met a real chad friend that i know since 5 years. He is now 28 and was always a huge slayer with gigantic laycount of models and high tier stacies.
Now he lost at least 50% of his psl.
His neck got really small, skin turned greyish and unhealthy, eye wrinkles, skinny fat body and even his bones looked like they disappeared. Funny thing is that he now has a stubble is thinks about getting a beard transplant :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The transformation is almost exactly like conor murphys.
From this wide masculine robust face

NZQPUslF 400x400

To this wrinkly fragile sunken oldcel:

Dlsnk4tlu2d51

The agepill scares me like hell. When even chads descend so hard, how should a normie fight against this shit.
Prime years of a males life, is really between 18 and 25. You should be married already in your late 20s.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Hero of the Imperium, Beetlejuice and 2 others
I don't understand, why didnt he take finasteride? He couldve easily kept hair wtf was he thinking
Most roidheads think fin is poison, but inject themself with multiple risky androgens.
On roids forums they talk about fin like it is the worst thing on earth. I bet conor also did the same mistake. Now he lost his mind, money and mental health, only because he was scared of the 3% chance of getting erectile disfunction.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1453
Why does that twink look like that other twink that gives his shit away on Youtube?

A Chad can only descend...like they say, when you’re at the tip top you can only go down

Holy shit, i just met a real chad friend that i know since 5 years. He is now 28 and was always a huge slayer with gigantic laycount of models and high tier stacies.
Now he lost at least 50% of his psl.
His neck got really small, skin turned greyish and unhealthy, eye wrinkles, skinny fat body and even his bones looked like they disappeared. Funny thing is that he now has a stubble is thinks about getting a beard transplant :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The transformation is almost exactly like conor murphys.
From this wide masculine robust face

View attachment 1237757

To this wrinkly fragile sunken oldcel:

View attachment 1237758

The agepill scares me like hell. When even chads descend so hard, how should a normie fight against this shit.
Prime years of a males life, is really between 18 and 25. You should be married already in your late 20s.
not agepil, due to roidpill