A cheap underrated eye area looksmax/gaymax

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
Get an eyelash curler.
19844754 7906 43F1 BB13 4FB15897F5DD

It’s an extremely cheap and useful looksmax. Before i got an eyelash curler i thought i had maxxed out my eye area already but after using it, the results are better than i expected. The eye area is the most important feature on a face. My eye shape is more prominent after using a eyelash curler and my eyes are larger, they look a lot more like this guys now:

Eyelash curlers can lift and curl lashes, creating a more open and lifted look, making the eyes appear larger and more defined. It also hides upper eyelid exposure very well if your eyelashes are long enough.

Of course i have to hide it from my mum or she’ll think im gay so thats the only problem rn. Also watch out for these issues:
  1. Risk of Damage: Incorrect use or excessive pressure on the eyelash curler can lead to damage such as breakage or loss of lashes. Care should be taken to use the curler gently.
  2. Pinching Risk: If not used properly, eyelash curlers can pinch the eyelid or pull on the lashes, causing discomfort or potential injury.
  3. Temporary Results: The effects of an eyelash curler are temporary and last only until the next time you wash your face.
  4. Not Suitable for Everyone: Some people may have naturally curled lashes or eyelashes that are too short for effective use of a curler. In these cases, an eyelash curler might not provide the desired results.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop, Kristin, greywind and 7 others
Got me feeling handsome asf now
83CE538A ACAA 4851 BCB6 3A83CED60BD5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick, lilith, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
If you cba to get one or hide one using your fingers to curl is fine but not as good

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and EnglandBadman
If you cba to get one or hide one using your fingers to curl is fine but not as good
Yeah before i had one, because i thought it was too gay, i would use my fingers and water. The results were alright but they didn’t last long at all.

• +1
Reactions: zlvaid and pentamogged9000
Cave troll look tbh
But your eye area is good
Cage at being on org for 3 years and not knowing badg
Yeah before i had one, because i thought it was too gay, i would use my fingers and water. The results were alright but they didn’t last long at all.
For me it's just a habit now but only because I like feeling my eyelashes

Mine are already curl

Just barely ouch castor oil on ur finger and gentely curl it, don’t need this retarded risky device

• +1
Reactions: prag
For me it's just a habit now but only because I like feeling my eyelashes
I felt the exact same and i only got an eyelash curler not seriously/just to give it a test but now after ive seen the results, i dont think ill go back. I think everyone should give it a try since its only like £1

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
Cave troll look tbh
But your eye area is good
I didn't rot here it's just that my account is old. I've been away from mid-2021 to like a month ago

• Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003
It’s too hard to do

foid: “wow anon did you curl your eyelashes?”

How do you get out of this conundrum?

• JFL
Reactions: Qzuan and blmratiopiggypoop
B-BUT THAT'S MUH GAY! I'd rather rot forever and remain ugly than do le bad and le gay thing

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
Get an eyelash curler.
View attachment 2590500

It’s an extremely cheap and useful looksmax. Before i got an eyelash curler i thought i had maxxed out my eye area already but after using it, the results are better than i expected. The eye area is the most important feature on a face. My eye shape is more prominent after using a eyelash curler and my eyes are larger, they look a lot more like this guys now:

Eyelash curlers can lift and curl lashes, creating a more open and lifted look, making the eyes appear larger and more defined. It also hides upper eyelid exposure very well if your eyelashes are long enough.

Of course i have to hide it from my mum or she’ll think im gay so thats the only problem rn. Also watch out for these issues:
  1. Risk of Damage: Incorrect use or excessive pressure on the eyelash curler can lead to damage such as breakage or loss of lashes. Care should be taken to use the curler gently.
  2. Pinching Risk: If not used properly, eyelash curlers can pinch the eyelid or pull on the lashes, causing discomfort or potential injury.
  3. Temporary Results: The effects of an eyelash curler are temporary and last only until the next time you wash your face.
  4. Not Suitable for Everyone: Some people may have naturally curled lashes or eyelashes that are too short for effective use of a curler. In these cases, an eyelash curler might not provide the desired results.
very true tho my eyes look good either way. based thread ALSO WATER

Water Douse GIF

good post now delete this asap

anyway to make lower lashes more prominent?

Get an eyelash curler.
View attachment 2590500

Do it with your thumb instead niggas. It’s already established hair stay a certain way after “altered”