Sphinx
And 1 father

Polygamy mogs

Or even better

4 mothers 1 father

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 16369 and 5 others
Monogamy mogs harder

• Hmm...
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Based

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 16384 and 1 other person
And who will be the one becoming pregnant? Your mom?

And who will be the one becoming pregnant? Your mom?
We should also bring back slavery

Your mother and sisters will be my sex slaves

I seriously don't see how slavery is evil , it's illegal due to international agreement. Otherwise, if slavery is brought back, I will support it. Nietzsche also argued in favor of having a slave class

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369

I seriously don't see how slavery is evil , it's illegal due to international agreement. Otherwise, if slavery is brought back, I will support. Nietzsche also argued in favor of having a slave class
You shouldn't support this since you're an ethnic yourself. Ethnics and blacks usually are slavery victims.

You shot yourself in the foot again, 🀑

I seriously don't see how slavery is evil , it's illegal due to international agreement. Otherwise, if slavery is brought back, I will support it. Nietzsche also argued in favor of having a slave class
We should enslave mentally retarded people and homeless people for simple labor

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384
You shouldn't support this since you're an ethnic yourself. Ethnics and blacks usually are slavery victims.

You shot yourself in the foot again, 🀑
Whites were enslaved Before ethnics or blacks ( Andalusia and berbers hahaha )

Jfl its 2022, whites are cucked, we ethnics will easily enslave you cunts and keep you in cages, esp the femboys who will serve me grapes

Sweden will be slave capital

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18159
beyond based

We should also stone whores to death

Bring back stoning
It's the only logical solution. If low IQ and homeless people are left to their on devices, they end up getting bankrolled by the state just to exist. It's better to put them to use in some way. Also promiscuous women need to be cast into a fiery pit.

It's the only logical solution. If low IQ and homeless people are left to their on devices, they end up getting bankrolled by the state just to exist. It's better to put them to use in some way. Also promiscuous women need to be cast into a fiery pit.
Homeless people will learn useful skills and actually feel better about themselves once the state employs them. I don't see how it's any different from employer-employee relation

It will also reduce the drug epidemic, a lot of homeless people are also drug addicts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18159
The women that aren't the mother might not treat the child correctly or even abuse it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
The women that aren't the mother might not treat the child correctly or even abuse it
Then u slap the women and discipline her

And 1 father

Polygamy mogs

Or even better

4 mothers 1 father
i am afraid u m8 Commit Al Jihadun Sabbi Lillah rn Akhi😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲:feelsuhh: