A collection of posts regarding unattractive male traits from an online female-only community

BucketCrab

BucketCrab

If you can't climb out, drag others down.
Context - All the posts listed here are taken from a female-only imageboard born as a female-friendly alternative to imageboards such as 4chan. What follows is a series of posts found there. All of the above posts are taken from the same thread; I will not be posting a link to it because I don't want you people swarming the website, but the smart ones will be able to figure out which website I'm talking about anyways.

Disclaimer 1 - How do you know the posts are from girls?
I obviously have no surefire way of knowing, same way as none of you can prove I am not an alien typing this thread right now. That being said, this community seems particularly hellbent on detecting and banning male posters. Moreover, most of the content of the posts is in line with what has been observed by blackpill theorists in real life female behaviour.

Disclaimer 2 - The posters are probably unattractive social rejects, so I don't care about their taste in men.
Look at the women that are considered attractive by unattractive men. Are they uglier than the women considered attractive by attractive men? No. They're just as hot. Your own attractiveness is not a predictor of the attractiveness level of people you find hot. This is especially true of women because of hypergamy: the ugliest women still want Chad. They might settle for less, but they still have the same idea of attractiveness as hotter women.

Other similar threads:
Penis size - https://looksmax.org/threads/a-coll...-from-an-online-female-only-community.537366/
The average male - https://looksmax.org/threads/a-coll...-women-find-the-average-man-repulsive.525752/

Post #1
I just don’t like male energy.

Post #2
I fucking DESPISE facial hair. It has the same exact texture of pubes.

• (Replying to #2) I’m so glad to see other people think the same thing! I always thought I was weird for this, but it’s true, facial hair actually feels like pubes. Female body hair is so much better, yet it’s female body hair people hate.

Post #3
this seems hyper specific and totally insane, but some men's hands look a particular way and I think it's fucking disgusting looking, idk why. I can't find a good pic right now but the best way I can explain what I'm thinking of: the hands are small, clearly no musculature, nails are short so they look oddly fleshy, and they'll be oddly smooth with some hair. I think it's something about the way they look too soft/fleshy that makes me have such a reaction.

• (Replying to #3) I literally know exactly what you're talking abouf
Post #4
i don't like hairy guys, specially when bearded or are so hairy they have hair even on their fingers and feet

Post #5
Thinking about a guy's butt is the most effective way to gross me out. Especially when they have that posture that causes their ass to stick out.

Post #6
when they have really big beards, so it gives the illusion that they have a bizarrely big jaw. Like it's just so disgusting and visually appealing. When i see a guy with a beard i assume he is stupod and has no self awareness for thinking it looks good.

Post #7
I fucking hate how selfish and manipulative men are. I've met so many men who hide behind jokes because they're too cowardly to be honest about their political opinions, intentionally mess up household chores enough times that their wife just gives up trying to get their help, pretend to care about children to punish women for having sex, be extra condescending to women who join their spaces to get them out and then use the fact that there are barely any women in them to claim that they're inferior, desperately try to make any woman who critizes them look crazy… I could go on forever. Close relationships with them are usually not worth it imo

Post #8
> dirt/grease/acne
> neoteny
> obese (thicc can be cute)
> pasty
> skelly
> southern accent
> beard more than 1/8” ish long
> low iq- or meathead-lookin face
> dead eyes
> baggy formal wear
> general outdoorsiness

Post #9
Bald men are disgusting goblins.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: THEMOGGER, NegativeNorwood, Rt-Rust1 and 14 others
This remains the ideal

Lol @ beard copers

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Chinlet Ascension, vaninskybird and 1 other person
where is the female only forum?

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 19066
"Female body hair is so much better, yet it’s female body hair people hate." Stopped reading :sick:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 21863, Ken and 7 others
Better fix that anterior pelvic tilt if you have it.

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Chinlet Ascension, Slob and 4 others
Yep many don't like full beards but most females like stubble. They probably figure men are hiding weak chins with a beard like most assume hat guys are probably hiding Norwooding.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Ken, Growth Plate and 1 other person
roastoid posts :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
This needs to be moved to "Best of Looksmax" forum part (along with all of my threads), this is good shi..

On the one hand this is offensive, on the other hand it's a guidebook what we should pretend to be if we just want to pump & dump

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Pumanator
Over for DHTcels.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Growth Plate and Deleted member 21531
Behaviour is not opinions.

Watch Behaviour.
Never opinions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Deleted member 21531, Growth Plate and 2 others
Caged at these dumb hoes

Some are legit and you can fix them by grooming but you can tell they're autistic outcast femcels, especially the thinking of a guys ass :lul::lul::lul:

The 1st post with male energy is a femcel rejected by chad most likely

This seems like lipstickalley or female dating strategy or some shit, they're just as miserable as incels on incels.is or here.

This isn't the average girl opinion, just muh queens who have high standards, as i said most of these can be fixed

Opinion = invalid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, mogging and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Part II
Hairy chest, obesity, greasy hair, shitty beard.

unhealthy yellow teeth

Hair on anywhere other than the head. Men are retarded to think that only men like their partners having no body hair. Men think shaving is gay because they are thinking from a straight mans perspective, gay men like masculine men with body hair, women do not and find it repulsive/makes their poor hygiene worse as it enhances the smell. Shave your legs apes.

Fat moids shouldn't even exist, their bodies and hormones are built against being fat pigs. At the same time, bodybuilder types make me want to gag.

Veins look disgusting which men have more of showing on their body usually, not even as in coloured ones you can see, but raised veins. They look like spider webs I want to tear out. But the worst has to be the fact they cannot style themselves for shit. Worst of all is the retarded shaved sides but hair on top haircut. It looks so fucking ugly and dumb. Men are already cursed to lose their hair yet they shave the sides? Wasteful.

BEER GUTS

Fat is disgusting, but nothing is more repulsive than a man with no bone mass in his face.

Men's feet are usually disgusting.

Baldness, fatness, coomer brains, hatred towards women. There are a lot of things actually, but I really hate is the whole madonna whore complex

Men are just generally revolting, more akin to dogs or primates than human beings (but far less cute than those animals of course). Seriously, they all have horrific hygiene, dandruff, they spit loogies constantly because their disgusting moid throats and nasal cavities are infected with bacteria, their feet stink, they have horrible BO, smegma all over their penises, they don’t wash their hands, wipe up their piss or clean their ass properly after pooping, and are walking around all day with skidmarks and piss stains in their undies. They piss and shit in the street because they’re miscreants. Most of them have STDs and carry herpes. They have blackheads and flakey dry skin. They don’t even wash themselves after cumming and many of them cum directly into their underwear, onto their sheets or even onto the carpet beside their bed, overall they’re just disgusting and they stink.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: THEMOGGER, Deleted member 23554, Slob and 6 others
I fucking HATE women.

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Deleted member 23554, ChiraqJihad and 1 other person
Keep in mind these women are mostly femcels and are irrationally hostile towards men

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Deleted member 23554, Slob and 2 others
Women discuss things that will change for them the next time they have their period. What flavor of the month manhate trait will it be this time? Having a penis perhaps?!?!?

I will go out of my way to be as physically repulsive to women barring ruining my physical health and strength cause that shit is important to me beyond what a dumb bitch thinks simply to spite them with my gigantic grotesque appearance in the hopes that maybe it drives some bitches towards some of you effeminate harmless sexless lambs.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and AsGoodAsItGets
Post #3
this seems hyper specific and totally insane, but some men's hands look a particular way and I think it's fucking disgusting looking, idk why. I can't find a good pic right now but the best way I can explain what I'm thinking of: the hands are small, clearly no musculature, nails are short so they look oddly fleshy, and they'll be oddly smooth with some hair. I think it's something about the way they look too soft/fleshy that makes me have such a reaction.

is she talking only about small hands, cus mine are smol and cute :feelsbadman: but my arms are aesthetic

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
so...basically dont be a guy. got it

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Post #5
Thinking about a guy's butt is the most effective way to gross me out. Especially when they have that posture that causes their ass to stick out.
Post #3

massive food for thoughts here

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vaninskybird and AsGoodAsItGets
Context - All the posts listed here are taken from a female-only imageboard born as a female-friendly alternative to imageboards such as 4chan. What follows is a series of posts found there. All of the above posts are taken from the same thread; I will not be posting a link to it because I don't want you people swarming the website, but the smart ones will be able to figure out which website I'm talking about anyways.

Disclaimer 1 - How do you know the posts are from girls?
I obviously have no surefire way of knowing, same way as none of you can prove I am not an alien typing this thread right now. That being said, this community seems particularly hellbent on detecting and banning male posters. Moreover, most of the content of the posts is in line with what has been observed by blackpill theorists in real life female behaviour.

Disclaimer 2 - The posters are probably unattractive social rejects, so I don't care about their taste in men.
Look at the women that are considered attractive by unattractive men. Are they uglier than the women considered attractive by attractive men? No. They're just as hot. Your own attractiveness is not a predictor of the attractiveness level of people you find hot. This is especially true of women because of hypergamy: the ugliest women still want Chad. They might settle for less, but they still have the same idea of attractiveness as hotter women.

Other similar threads:
Penis size - https://looksmax.org/threads/a-coll...-from-an-online-female-only-community.537366/
The average male - https://looksmax.org/threads/a-coll...-women-find-the-average-man-repulsive.525752/

Post #1
I just don’t like male energy.

Post #2

• (Replying to #2) I’m so glad to see other people think the same thing! I always thought I was weird for this, but it’s true, facial hair actually feels like pubes. Female body hair is so much better, yet it’s female body hair people hate.

Post #3

Post #4
i don't like hairy guys, specially when bearded or are so hairy they have hair even on their fingers and feet

Post #5

Post #6
when they have really big beards, so it gives the illusion that they have a bizarrely big jaw. Like it's just so disgusting and visually appealing. When i see a guy with a beard i assume he is stupod and has no self awareness for thinking it looks good.

Post #7
I fucking hate how selfish and manipulative men are. I've met so many men who hide behind jokes because they're too cowardly to be honest about their political opinions, intentionally mess up household chores enough times that their wife just gives up trying to get their help, pretend to care about children to punish women for having sex, be extra condescending to women who join their spaces to get them out and then use the fact that there are barely any women in them to claim that they're inferior, desperately try to make any woman who critizes them look crazy… I could go on forever. Close relationships with them are usually not worth it imo

Post #8
> dirt/grease/acne
> neoteny
> obese (thicc can be cute)
> pasty
> skelly
> southern accent
> beard more than 1/8” ish long
> low iq- or meathead-lookin face
> dead eyes
> baggy formal wear
> general outdoorsiness

Post #9
Bald men are disgusting goblins.
GOOD WORK.

AS LONG AS PEOPLE HAVE THE ABILITY TO TRANSLATE WHAT WOMEN SAY. THEY LIKE HUMBLE BRAGGING, LYING ABOUT THE SMALLEST THINGS TO LOOK BETTER, COMPLAINING ABOUT GOOD THINGS TO LET OTHER PEOPLE KMOW THEY HAVE GOOD THINGS WITHOUT LOOKING LIKE A BITCH, AGREEING TO BLATANT BS OTHER WOMEN SAY SO THEY ARE ACCEPTED, COMPLYING TO POPULAR OPINION AND RULES SO THEY'RE NOT OUTCAST, RATIONALIZING COMPLACENCY AND EXTRAPOLATING FACTS TO FEEL BETTER SIMPLY TO LOOK GOOD.

EG. THICK WOMEN ARE HOT. YES. NOW FAT CUNT SAYS FAT WOMEN ARE HOT. THEY AGREE TO NOT LOOK LIKE A DICKHEAD BITCH. NOW THATS FACTS FOR THEM AND EVERYONE HAS TO AGREE.

Women discuss things that will change for them the next time they have their period. What flavor of the month manhate trait will it be this time? Having a penis perhaps?!?!?

I will go out of my way to be as physically repulsive to women barring ruining my physical health and strength cause that shit is important to me beyond what a dumb bitch thinks simply to spite them with my gigantic grotesque appearance in the hopes that maybe it drives some bitches towards some of you effeminate harmless sexless lambs.
WORD. HONESTLY THAT SHIT WORKS. PEOPLE DON'T GET IT. I TRIED TO BE AS REPULSIVE AS POSSIBLE PHYSICALLY IN TERMS OF GROOMING, DURING A CERTAIN PERIOD OF MY LIFE AND FOUND THAT WOMEN LIKED THAT RAW SHIT, THAT FORBIDDEN PRIMAL SEX, SPIT AND SALIVA ALL OVER, DIRTY AS FUCK. PS- I HAVE SICK GAME AND DON'T GIVE A SINGLE FUCK ABOUT HER OPINION.

Hair below the eyebrows really does seem to be game-over in 2022

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Ken, Trilogy and 1 other person
Post #2

Post #4
Part II
Hairy chest, obesity, greasy hair, shitty beard.

Hair on anywhere other than the head. Men are retarded to think that only men like their partners having no body hair. Men think shaving is gay because they are thinking from a straight mans perspective, gay men like masculine men with body hair, women do not and find it repulsive/makes their poor hygiene worse as it enhances the smell. Shave your legs apes.
Lol I love these posts, I knew I made the right decision buying an IPL hair remover. Also I think these posts are from crystal.cafe

• +1
Reactions: mogging
>Fat is disgusting, but nothing is more repulsive than a man with no bone mass in his face.
This is by far the most brutal one. OVER.

• So Sad
Reactions: reptiles
idk if i have those hands

Post #2
Beards are extremely unsanitary.

Men are just generally revolting, more akin to dogs or primates than human beings (but far less cute than those animals of course). Seriously, they all have horrific hygiene, dandruff, they spit loogies constantly because their disgusting moid throats and nasal cavities are infected with bacteria, their feet stink, they have horrible BO, smegma all over their penises, they don’t wash their hands, wipe up their piss or clean their ass properly after pooping, and are walking around all day with skidmarks and piss stains in their undies. They piss and shit in the street because they’re miscreants. Most of them have STDs and carry herpes. They have blackheads and flakey dry skin. They don’t even wash themselves after cumming and many of them cum directly into their underwear, onto their sheets or even onto the carpet beside their bed, overall they’re just disgusting and they stink.
I cracked up reading this one. Talk about attracting bottom-tier men lmao

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane