A Common Morphing Pitfall: Not Morphing Enough

thecel

thecel

morph king
It seems to me that, when most people morph their side profiles, they morph to the point where it looks good and stop and think, "This is what I want to look like." This is a major morphing pitfall.

You aren't done the moment the morph looks good. If you open up a typical Looksmax.org morph in Photoshop and advance the maxilla an additional 5 mm, it'd look even better. Most morphs are suboptimal and can be pushed further.

My morphing strategy is to morph as much as possible and stop right before it starts looking comical or unnatural.

It's better to err on the side of too forward-projected than not forward-projected enough.
After getting surgery, no one wants to be in the situation when they realize that their maxilla still has room for improvement and they'd benefit from another osteotomy. On the other hand, a maxilla that's 5mm too forward is usually not even a bad thing.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, datboijj, WadlowMaxxing and 6 others

• +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn and thecel
how were the AP exams bro

it doesnt even matter anyways you're a senior iirc, you already got into college

I'm a junior. My GPA is less than my upper maxillary projection

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Yerico7, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 3 others
Your moorphs already look uncanny and unnatural

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, zeke714, pizza and 3 others
I'm a junior. My GPA is less than my upper maxillary projection
How are you going to make money for all those surgeries then

• +1
Reactions: thecel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 12611 and 9 others
isnt that what tyrion did and looks like a living meme now

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 9670 and thecel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, thecel, Entschuldigung and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670

Attachments

• 1072854-b2d4b002c7255aab02367bdda03438d4.webm
    5 MB
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7 and thecel
My morphing strategy is to morph as much as possible and stop right before it starts looking comical or unnatural
JFL :lul::lul::lul: your morphs always look comical and unnatural

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and thecel
how you can measure the morph ? i based my calculation on iris size (11,7mm approx)

• +1
x
isnt that what tyrion did and looks like a living meme now
it tyrion

the guy who got a big ass bimax and has the bushy eyebrows

hes the 'bkacpilled again' meme xD

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 9670
are unrealistic, if only they could be achieved but even that doesn't give
he thinks he can get 15 different osteotomies and become gigachad but dosent even mew

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and pizza
I've never morphed a picture, not ready for the mental damage ensuing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 9670, thecel and 2 others
I've never morphed a picture, not ready for the mental damage ensuing
this right here. Morphing urself will only destroy ur mental and set up unrealistic standards if you go too far thinking its possible.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, thecel and WadlowMaxxing
he thinks he can get 15 different osteotomies and become gigachad but dosent even mew

this right here. Morphing urself will only destroy ur mental and set up unrealistic standards if you go too far thinking its possible.

Keep coping with this mindset bro and you’ll never reach your bestest potential. You won’t even ever SEE your potential.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ataru
Keep coping with this mindset bro and you’ll never reach your bestest potential. You won’t even ever SEE your potential.
I agree with you in the sense that if the morpher is truly "blackpilled", has the mental fortitude to actually see the morph without losing it, knowledgeable in aesthetics, knows when they're going too far, etc. Someone should morph to see the bare minimum that can be achieved, we see too many who say they're gonna get a whole list of surgeries already setting them up for unrealistic expectations.

The avg person on this site is a teenager who screams over unironically when they don't meet a certain ratio or have a feature. The defeatist mindset is just too strong sometimes, why morph your best potential when your mental is in the gutter.

But yeah in near perfect settings morphing is a good thing, if everything else is in check.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611 and thecel
WHO GIVEA A SHIT NIGGA

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
How to morph?

• +1
@thecel what do I need to morph?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8744
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8744
Op i agree with the guys above your morphs are a little bit too much this is what ideal forward grow looks like:
Images 3

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back