A curry doing well just gets on your nerves doesn't it?

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
When a curry does well your entire brain shifts to seethe mode and tries to cope by deluding yourself into thinking he's larping. Because you think all curries are streetshitters you get off on the" atleast I'm not a curry" mindset.

What happens tho when a curry is endowed with good genes and grew till 6'3. Your fucking pathetic resentment at life sparks and u try to bring him down to ur level. Because to you even a nigger is less threatening than a curry to your ego. A nihger can " BBC max" but a curry is your night time cope. When you hit the sheets, your tears streaming over the pillows the only thing preventing you from roping is " atleast I'm not a curry".

This retarded forum mentality is why I'll be leaving this site soon bunch of rotters and Jack offs with no legit advice or aims in life coping with JBW. imagine thinking ur disgusting cumskin looks good on a Platonic level, I have had cumskins in my school and they smelt like fevicol glue. Jfl fuck the West and just to convince some people to rope I will Leanmax beardmax skinmax and ascend in 4 months by which time I will return and end the misery of cumskin copers and incels who should have withdrawn from the gene pool a while ago

Me rn( at 19% bf , tanned ) still mogging 99% of this forum

PSX 20220401 235058

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ballskin, Deleted member 17345, Deleted member 18244 and 28 others
To be honest bhai let them cope. I've noticed that everytime a brown guy does well, they make up all sorts of excuses because they have to justify it in their heads. Basically coping hard as fuck but irl they are subhuman dogs and they have all sorts of double standards too
White incels

I personally recommend you go inactive from this forum. Maybe keep this account but only post occasionally on the Looksmaxxing section or something like that. Even I'm thinking of doing that tbh but anyways good luck bhai that's what I suggest(y)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chadethnic101, HQNPmaxxing and 7 others
to be honest mate there is absolutely no way you mog 99% of this forum.

The average looks level here is suprisingly high

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 14905, FrameMogger and 12 others
legit

its why i always encourage ethnic males to approach white women that are in relationship

easy sex and it gets on they nerves :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 17676, Hueless and 2 others
if u thought this was primarily a looksmaxxing site you are gravely mistaken

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 17676 and 5 others
Salludon is a well respected chad South Asian/pakistani member of. Org

Don't feel down bcoz of ur race brother
Ur narcy cringe personality is the problem
Where is ur self awareness?
U r good looking for a South Indian. Atleast u dont have the dravid phenotype

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Chadethnic101, Anchor_Ship and 7 others
Not really, only time I really fucking seethe is when I see jbwers with asian women. That's what really pisses me off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, oldcelloser, ROTTING and 3 others
Not really, only time I really fucking seethe is when I see jbwers with asian women. That's what really pisses me off
Bruh isn’t that how you were born

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, 360° and ROTTING
you don't mog 99% of the forum even in this cherrypicked picture
I don't care about curries doing well tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deprived, justinzayn and 4 others
When a curry does well your entire brain shifts to seethe mode and tries to cope by deluding yourself into thinking he's larping. Because you think all curries are streetshitters you get off on the" atleast I'm not a curry" mindset.

What happens tho when a curry is endowed with good genes and grew till 6'3. Your fucking pathetic resentment at life sparks and u try to bring him down to ur level. Because to you even a nigger is less threatening than a curry to your ego. A nihger can " BBC max" but a curry is your night time cope. When you hit the sheets, your tears streaming over the pillows the only thing preventing you from roping is " atleast I'm not a curry".

This retarded forum mentality is why I'll be leaving this site soon bunch of rotters and Jack offs with no legit advice or aims in life coping with JBW. imagine thinking ur disgusting cumskin looks good on a Platonic level, I have had cumskins in my school and they smelt like fevicol glue. Jfl fuck the West and just to convince some people to rope I will Leanmax beardmax skinmax and ascend in 4 months by which time I will return and end the misery of cumskin copers and incels who should have withdrawn from the gene pool a while ago

Me rn( at 19% bf , tanned ) still mogging 99% of this forum

View attachment 1623248
the hardest pill to swallow is that most blackpill "laws" arent real "laws" most white people suck i mean yeah they have a lil bit higher smv at the lower end but who cares nigga fact is only some white people are the crown of attractiveness curries niggers sandniggers etc can all cope most ethnics arent even worth to use as a seperate slave race

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
When u hit this, you mog. But there is a long way

Attachments

• B29F90E9-16C2-43E6-A668-A53BA11A9D46.jpeg
    B29F90E9-16C2-43E6-A668-A53BA11A9D46.jpeg
    439.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deprived, FailedNormieManlet and 9 others
Bruh isn’t that how you were born
Yeah but why should that change anything? Should I what, be fucking happy for them? For a bunch of fucking white western pigs invading a region, exploiting a people while taking their women and destroying their culture and then fucking bragging about it? And then seeing said women go crazy for them while the males get shit on? Funny thing, my parents hardly get along but something they both agree on is they both want me to be with a white female, you should've seen their faces when I said I wanted to be with an Asian woman instead :pepefrown:

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, GetShrekt, ROTTING and 1 other person
Yeah but why should that change anything? Should I what, be fucking happy for them? For a bunch of fucking white western pigs invading a region, exploiting a people while taking their women and destroying their culture and then fucking bragging about it? And then seeing said women go crazy for them while the males get shit on? Funny thing, my parents hardly get along but something they both agree on is they both want me to be with a white female, you should've seen their faces when I said I wanted to be with an Asian woman instead :pepefrown:
Ethnic women who worship white men are the dirt of this world I hate them the most too. East Asian men have it the worst BY FAR. Every Asian girl is obsessed with white men look at tiktok and real life, “muh they look like my brother if I date them”. At least you are 6’1, Asian men who are under 5’9 are abandoned by their women

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 17676, justinzayn and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and oldcelloser

After leanmax I mog 99.9999%

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and oldcelloser
Salludon is a well respected chad South Asian/pakistani member of. Org

Don't feel down bcoz of ur race brother
Ur narcy cringe personality is the problem
Where is ur self awareness?
U r good looking for a South Indian. Atleast u dont have the dravid phenotype
How am I narcy this is literally how a man should behave u best believe imma stand up for myself that's what men should do

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and justinzayn
Ethnic women who worship white men are the dirt of this world I hate them the most too. East Asian men have it the worst BY FAR. Every Asian girl is obsessed with white men look at tiktok and real life, “muh they look like my brother if I date them”. At least you are 6’1, Asian men who are under 5’9 are abandoned by their women
This is all cultural. On a objective Platonic level there's no way cumskin> light brown. I've already dissected Middle English literature and general trends in anthropology to show that the ideal skin colour is light brown with red undertones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and House Lannister
When u hit this, you mog. But there is a long way
Looks uncanny. Me in my current state mogs him after I leanmax I ultramog that abomination

@Biggdink @looksmaxxer234 @Chadeep rate this indian lad

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, ROTTING, Chadeep and 3 others
When a curry does well your entire brain shifts to seethe mode and tries to cope by deluding yourself into thinking he's larping.
Why do you think anyone thinks you’re doing well? The only time you’ve posted about interacting with a woman it was your grandma lmao

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn and ROTTING
COpe I mog ur manlet ass and I have bitches I just don't text them because I want to be celibate until marriage. Also I mog u
Why do you think anyone thinks you’re doing well? The only time you’ve posted about interacting with a woman it was your grandma lmao

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, oldcelloser and Chadpreetmaybe
COpe I mog ur manlet ass and I have bitches I just don't text them because I want to be celibate until marriage. Also I mog u
I’m literally taller than you :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Hueless, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
Why did I come back just to read stupidity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 15827
since indian women are very ugly you should come to brazil. you would blend in with the ethnics, with your height you should be able to do well.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, oldcelloser, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
the hardest pill to swallow is that most blackpill "laws" arent real "laws" most white people suck i mean yeah they have a lil bit higher smv at the lower end but who cares nigga fact is only some white people are the crown of attractiveness curries niggers sandniggers etc can all cope most ethnics arent even worth to use as a seperate slave race
Nigha what the fuck did I just read. Who is your patron saint ? Med moggers are best and they have light brown skin kys

since indian women are very ugly you should come to brazil. you would blend in with the ethnics, with your height you should be able to do well.
No some indian women best

• JFL
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, justinzayn, Deprived and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 7580

Nah. Average dude here is 3-4/10. But yeah. You mog him to death in spite of being a white normie.

• +1
To be honest bhai let them cope. I've noticed that everytime a brown guy does well, they make up all sorts of excuses because they have to justify it in their heads. Basically coping hard as fuck but irl they are subhuman dogs and they have all sorts of double standards too
View attachment 1623254

I personally recommend you go inactive from this forum. Maybe keep this account but only post occasionally on the Looksmaxxing section or something like that. Even I'm thinking of doing that tbh but anyways good luck bhai that's what I suggest(y)

Nigha what the fuck did I just read. Who is your patron saint ? Med moggers are best and they have light brown skin kys
who said that i was talking about nordics? med+nordic mix is the masterrace everything else from europe that looks ok is second everything else can die ! no caucasian looks = KYS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16618 and oldcelloser
Nah. Average dude here is 3-4/10. But yeah. You mog him to death in spite of being a white normie.
:lul::lul::lul: y u even alive again?
2661656 1640552488513

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
What do you expect from seething cumskins? They have become the laughing stock for world. Their own women don't accept them. White whores will fuck any breathing human male except white ones. White whores hit wall as soon as they hit 20. White whores have triple digits body count by the time they're 20. Ofcourse all this is fucking up their mental health so they cope on online forums degrading other races when the truth is their own race has fallen to the worst levels.

Let them seethe buddy boyo, don't entertain them

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 17676, Beetlejuice and 3 others
lol you're just envious as hell
i've never seen a more irrelevant "insult" and one that will trigger only laughs from white people , than "cumskin" :feelskek:
its exactly like "cracker" like wtf ?
Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and stevielake
legit

its why i always encourage ethnic males to approach white women that are in relationship

easy sex and it gets on they nerves :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
This cope is disgusting on a whole new level no wonder why everyone on this site hates you :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Deprived
This cope is disgusting on a whole new level no wonder why everyone on this site hates you :lul:
its legit

if there is hate then its just fear

instead a ethnic trying to find a place beneath they are trying to take over and replace

tell your ethnic male friends to fuck a white women and creampie her

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
Ratings are cope male gaze but I think he’s good looking tbh
Lol same opinion here. Although OP is not very high PSL, I still think his hair and facial hair (which is good) make him look pretty decent.
You don't look bad at all imo bhai. And 6'3" is a mogger height, mirin hard.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15827
op's beady round nct eyes take him from 5 to a 3.5

• +1
Reactions: Titbot