A cutting cycle in a vial, tempting tbh

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Screenshot 20240322 040934 comandroidchrome

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: coispet and vermillioncorefan
I used test enanthate from this labs, maybe i will take this tbh but i have 0 money atm

• +1
Reactions: coispet
where do i get that

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
That shit is probably just some lgd with a drop of tren:lul:

Unless its a trusted pharma

You get your shit from India?

How do you know the tren isn’t filled with cow piss
It is good quality, it is the second cheapest steroids in bolivia this indian shit and some Paraguayan steroids both are good quality known labs

• +1
Why do I have to be an oldcel who would norwood instantly if I touched this stuff

• So Sad
Why do I have to be an oldcel who would norwood instantly if I touched this stuff
I dont care if i go bald tbh, im okay with being bald onky if i get greek god 130kgs lean physique

• Woah
As long as you dont want to live older than 40, do what suits you man

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Use DNP instead.

Way too risky even tren is safer
DNP is absolutely not risky. What are you talking about? Paracetamol also has a fairly narrow therapeutic index but nobody is calling that risky. Stop buying into the retarded clickbait for DNP. It's the best fat burner out there

DNP is absolutely not risky. What are you talking about? Paracetamol also has a fairly narrow therapeutic index but nobody is calling that risky. Stop buying into the retarded clickbait for DNP. It's the best fat burner out there
It is reported that 10% of users die from it

I used masteron for 1 week and i felt really good and had 0 hair shedding,but idk how i would react to tren

It is reported that 10% of users die from it
Lol what?! How can you die from it unless you willingly overdose??? Take 500mg/a day or even 250mg to be ultra safe and there is literally almost nothing to worry about. The worst DNP cycle is betterr than the best steroid cycle.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
You get your shit from India?

How do you know the tren isn’t filled with cow piss
Some of the UGLs are legit. For example, Hilma Biocare also manufactures in India, then another company (RoidTeam) distributes the gear to Europe. Said UGL is proven legit, and my 3th order is on the way to arrive to me soon.

I'm starting a testosterone-only cycle this time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: coispet and ConfusedBolivian
Lol what?! How can you die from it unless you willingly overdose??? Take 500mg/a day or even 250mg to be ultra safe and there is literally almost nothing to worry about. The worst DNP cycle is betterr than the best steroid cycle.
I dont know where to get dnp in bolivia, i saw alot of clenbuterol use here but 0 dnp

• Hmm...
Reactions: Eternal_
T3 and clenbuterol could be an alternative but watch out for cardiac side effects
I take t3 due to having hypothyroisdism, i developed hypothyroisdism due to severe anorexia in my early teens

• Woah
Reactions: Eternal_