A 'dad' is the tenth most popular Christmas present for children, survey reveals

Sexually Disabled

Sexually Disabled

6ft3 chad

A 'dad' is the tenth most popular Christmas present for children, survey reveals​

• The tenth most popular Christmas list request of children was for a dad
  • The survey also revealed surprising choices including a reindeer and a rock
  • Top of the list however was for a baby brother or sister

He might be used to making miracles each and every year, but even Santa may struggle to make dreams come true for Britain's children.

That's because the nation's childrens' Christmas wish-lists contain a number of items not always readily available.

Father Christmas has therefore been put in a tricky position, as according to a survey of children's wishlists the tenth most asked for present this year was for a dad, while top of the list was for a baby brother or sister.

Disappointed: Some children could be left feeling a little short-changed today, judging by the survey's results

Disappointed: Some children could be left feeling a little short-changed today, judging by the survey's results

Christmas wish: A dad was the tenth most popular Christmas wish-list gift according to the survey

Christmas wish: A dad was the tenth most popular Christmas wish-list gift according to the survey

Expecting parents to expand their brood was closely followed however by a reindeer while in third place was a pet horse.

The survey of 2,000 parents, conducted by Westfield London and Westfield Stratford City also revealed children aged three to 12 were hoping for expensive presents including a car, at number four, and a house, at number seven.

But there was a couple of other gifts in the top ten which were more easily provided, including chocolates at number six and, bizarrely, a rock at number nine.

A total of 17 out of the top 50 requests were for animals but while traditional fish, cats and hamsters did make the list, more unusual pets including chickens, elephants and donkeys were also requested.

THE TOP TEN WISHLIST​

1. Baby brother or sister
2. Reindeer
3. Horse
4. Car
5. Dog
6. Chocolates
7. House
8. Snow
9. Rock
10. Dad

Of course however, the latest electronic gadgets also made a strong appearance in the wishlist, with iPhones and iPads both appearing in the top 50 most desired Christmas gifts.

The UK's mums may be a little upset to hear that while 'Dad' came in at number 10, 'Mum' only made it in as the 23rd most requested present on their little one's lists.

Some of the other answers include the moon, a time machine, a pond cover and beetroot.

Unbelievably, celebrities were a popular choice as stocking fillers, with one child asking for Eva Longoria and another wishing Harry from One Direction would come knocking on the door on Christmas morning.

A pet reindeer was the third most popular desired gift according to the survey

The fifth most popular gift on the Christmas wishlist was a dog

Pets: A reindeer was the third most popular gift on the Christmas wishlist, while the fifth most wished for gift was a dog

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, 케이제이, dimorphism and 3 others
I am radicalised.

Their dad went to buy milk

Single moms are responsible for like 80% of criminals. Why is it still legal?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, 케이제이, BeanletMogger and 5 others
Corporations must pay.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and News
bro are you traumatized? this is your 10th post about a dad. I can be your daddy >.<

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
You don't want that kinda dad back lil homie just appreciate your mom.

bbc takeover

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, dimorphism and Patient A
Jfl, the UK is even more of a shithole than the most rundown trailer park in America if you thought over here was bad enough.

All the major cities there are basically Somalia at this point.

Brutal industrial society pill

A 'dad' is the tenth most popular Christmas present for children, survey reveals​

• The tenth most popular Christmas list request of children was for a dad
  • The survey also revealed surprising choices including a reindeer and a rock
  • Top of the list however was for a baby brother or sister

He might be used to making miracles each and every year, but even Santa may struggle to make dreams come true for Britain's children.

That's because the nation's childrens' Christmas wish-lists contain a number of items not always readily available.

Father Christmas has therefore been put in a tricky position, as according to a survey of children's wishlists the tenth most asked for present this year was for a dad, while top of the list was for a baby brother or sister.

Disappointed: Some children could be left feeling a little short-changed today, judging by the survey's results's results

Expecting parents to expand their brood was closely followed however by a reindeer while in third place was a pet horse.

The survey of 2,000 parents, conducted by Westfield London and Westfield Stratford City also revealed children aged three to 12 were hoping for expensive presents including a car, at number four, and a house, at number seven.

But there was a couple of other gifts in the top ten which were more easily provided, including chocolates at number six and, bizarrely, a rock at number nine.

A total of 17 out of the top 50 requests were for animals but while traditional fish, cats and hamsters did make the list, more unusual pets including chickens, elephants and donkeys were also requested.

THE TOP TEN WISHLIST​

1. Baby brother or sister
2. Reindeer
3. Horse
4. Car
5. Dog
6. Chocolates
7. House
8. Snow
9. Rock
10. Dad

Of course however, the latest electronic gadgets also made a strong appearance in the wishlist, with iPhones and iPads both appearing in the top 50 most desired Christmas gifts.

The UK's mums may be a little upset to hear that while 'Dad' came in at number 10, 'Mum' only made it in as the 23rd most requested present on their little one's lists.

Some of the other answers include the moon, a time machine, a pond cover and beetroot.

Unbelievably, celebrities were a popular choice as stocking fillers, with one child asking for Eva Longoria and another wishing Harry from One Direction would come knocking on the door on Christmas morning.

A pet reindeer was the third most popular desired gift according to the survey

The fifth most popular gift on the Christmas wishlist was a dog

Pets: A reindeer was the third most popular gift on the Christmas wishlist, while the fifth most wished for gift was a dog

@dad

• JFL
Reactions: dad
Lol, imagine if their wish would come true and a dad would materialize out of thin air:
"He-he, you might not have a father, but I can be your daddy!"
 73c8cb9c 162b 4bd3 9f8c 59ccd50c125f

Jfl, the UK is even more of a shithole than the most rundown trailer park in America if you thought over here was bad enough.

All the major cities there are basically Somalia at this point.
JFL I remember the last time I went to London and Somalis were everywhere selling drugs in broad daylight. I always cross the street when Somalis after that London trip because I do not want to get stabbed.

• JFL
Reactions: TheDarkEnigma
JFL I remember the last time I went to London and Somalis were everywhere selling drugs in broad daylight. I always cross the street when Somalis after that London trip because I do not want to get stabbed.
Somalis are scary people.