A day in life of forum chad Amnesia

Deleted member 9048

Deleted member 9048

‏‏‎ ‎
In '87, Huey released this; Fore!, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip To Be Square". A song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity and the importance of trends. It's also a personal statement about the band itself. Hey, Anna!

Alittleblood

20201116 092818

On his date with another girl:

20201116 094139

American psycho head fridge

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oatmeal, Deleted member 3583 and Deleted member 10104
what all has amnesia had done surgery wise?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
For the last two weeks its been

giphy.gif

what all has amnesia had done surgery wise?

@RealLooksmaxxer
I am 32 years old that spent his teens with a very GL brother, witnessing first hand how effortless getting girls was for him. I got 2 rhinos and lower lid retraction surgery at 20 years old along with additional looksmaxxes including: chin fillers for chin width , wearing 4 inch lifts (making me 6'1'' after) wearing blue contacts, tanning beds, lifting weights and getting to low bodyfat, dyying eyebrows dark brown, latisse for eyelashes, medium length hairstyle, over 100 lays lifetime since looksmaxxing

ytyu56hghg-png.690119

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Good_Little_Goy and Looks234
For the last two weeks its been

giphy.gif

@RealLooksmaxxer
I am 32 years old that spent his teens with a very GL brother, witnessing first hand how effortless getting girls was for him. I got 2 rhinos and lower lid retraction surgery at 20 years old along with additional looksmaxxes including: chin fillers for chin width , wearing 4 inch lifts (making me 6'1'' after) wearing blue contacts, tanning beds, lifting weights and getting to low bodyfat, dyying eyebrows dark brown, latisse for eyelashes, medium length hairstyle, over 100 lays lifetime since looksmaxxing

ytyu56hghg-png.690119
How'd you have the money @20???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back