A day in the life of a white american family

Petsmart

Petsmart

Petsmart
Hi, my name is James. Today I paid off my car loan and I’m going to congratulate myself by going to a vegan bar! I also got a call from my boss Rob and he said he’s giving me a raise for my good productivity! I can’t wait to tell the news to my beautiful wife and two children. We will celebrate by listening to Ed Sheeran and invite our entire white family over for a barbecue! We’ll listen to black hippy hop artists like Drake and Eminem too! Hopefully the black neighbors don’t get offended and steal my car though.

• JFL
Reactions: Slayer and TsarTsar444
Petsmart

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart

• +1
Hey it's James. Today im enjoying some quality time with my wife and her bull.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onnysk, Deleted member 685 and Petsmart
Sounds better than waiting at welfare food stamps

Hey James, it's your neighbor Brett! Just dropping by to ask you to keep the noise down at your barbecue so my sons Kayden and Brayden can get their nap time in after lacrosse practice. Jeez, I don't know how those darn kids can use so much energy all the time! Thanks a bunch for your understanding!

• JFL
False statement. Only americans understand the comedy.
You sure told him James! My son Kayden would say you "roasted" him LOL! I don't know a lot of the urban youth's lingo nowdays but I'm sure that it's right!

• JFL
Hey James, it's your neighbor Brett! Just dropping by to ask you to keep the noise down at your barbecue so my sons Kayden and Brayden can get their nap time in after lacrosse practice. Jeez, I don't know how those darn kids can use so much energy all the time! Thanks a bunch for your understanding!
Hey Brett, dag nabbit, I’ll make sure my sons Grayson and Jason keep their rowdiness down to a minimum! No xbox for a week if they affect your sons’ productivity in lacrosse practice! We’ll turn down the volume of our cultural appropriation of hip hap music to allow your kids a good night sleep. Let me know if you want to have a barbecue together sometime though!

• JFL
Reactions: Slayer
Hi I'm Carl, me and my wife are currently in an open relationship (she gave me free pass to date whoever I want but I cant find anyone anyway Im happy).
Her bull gifted me a nintendo switch and we're on good terms, he lets me in when they fuck once a year and im super happy for that opportunity

• JFL
Reactions: Slayer and Petsmart
Hey Brett, dag nabbit, I’ll make sure my sons Grayson and Jason keep their rowdiness down to a minimum! No xbox for a week if they affect your sons’ productivity in lacrosse practice! We’ll turn down the volume of our cultural appropriation of hip hap music to allow your kids a good night sleep. Let me know if you want to have a barbecue together sometime though!
Well gosh that sounds wonderful James! Should my wife Heather bring over the moscato or the cabernet?

• JFL
Well gosh that sounds wonderful James! Should my wife Heather bring over the moscato or the cabernet?
The darn Cabernet, Brett. My wife Katherine frickin’ loves that flippin’ stuff!

• JFL
Reactions: Slayer
Images 7

• +1
Hi I'm Carl, me and my wife are currently in an open relationship (she gave me free pass to date whoever I want but I cant find anyone anyway Im happy).
Her bull gifted me a nintendo switch and we're on good terms, he lets me in when they fuck once a year and im super happy for that opportunity
Well I’ll be darned, hiya Carl!

Well I’ll be darned, hiya Carl!
my wife doesnt allow me to greet strangers sorry

anyway we're currently looking for a bull as we want to have kids and we're very happy especially ever since I got a cock cage Melissa has rewarded me with 1 hour every month with the boys and im super happy

marriage takes a lot of hard work but in the end its super rewarding

so when will you marry Petsmart?

• JFL
my wife doesnt allow me to greet strangers sorry

anyway we're currently looking for a bull as we want to have kids and we're very happy especially ever since I got a cock cage Melissa has rewarded me with 1 hour every month with the boys and im super happy

marriage takes a lot of hard work but in the end its super rewarding

so when will you marry Petsmart?
Lmao I was about to type a whole ass story reply to this but too much roleplaying is gay. We’ll make chapter 2 to the white family story another day. :feelskek:

• WTF
Reactions: onnysk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back