A day in the life of the Chinese sweat shop Slave Worker @Haven

he got his ass pushed in by moonblunt

and is still rotting on forum :p
Muh moonblunt i win always he deleted his account because i fucked his ass too hard and mogged his donkey dog shit face to obvilion 3 times

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and MrGlutton
Muh moonblunt i win always he deleted his account because i fucked his ass too hard and mogged his donkey dog shit face to obvilion 3 times
You idiot Moonblunt mogs you hard
Not even a competition

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
moonblunt didn't delete his account because of you, you wide faced orangutan abomination neanderthal ydna carrier subhuman dog

he left because he was too hardcore on this site, and didn't want to be affiliated with it when he ascends :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: buckchadley31, Deleted member 7112 and Haven
moonblunt didn't delete his account because of you, you wide faced oragnutan abomination neanderthal ydna carrier subhuman dog

he left because he was too hardcore on this site, and didn't want to be affiliated with it when he ascends :lul:
He dont ascends a shit He haves a dog shit face He cant cope becauae i bully Him so he delete his account He was not even replying after i bully him:lul:

He dont ascends a shit He haves a dog shit face He cant cope becauae i bully Him so he delete his account He was not even replying after i bully him:lul:
you bullied him yet he had all the reactions and all the threads

makes sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7112
you bullied him yet he had all the reactions and all the threads

makes sense
I had more reacts in his own (most of them) threads and i only made 1 thread he did min 20 threads he was a barking subhuman dog

he got his ass pushed in by moonblunt

and is still rotting on forum :p
Abused dog syndrome
Tenor 13

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, Deleted member 7112 and MrGlutton
I had more reacts in his own (most of them) threads and i only made 1 thread he did min 2p threads he was a barking subhuman dog
If he was a barking dog you wouldn’t hesitate to eat him right? You chinkoid ape.
9FF09FBD 9AC6 4F03 B301 F67E92C0433D
90447160 4A5F 47FE BE53 E35DA337722A

• JFL
@BBC_EMPIRE_RULER @buckchadley31 @looksmaxxer234

first results i get when i google turanids are asians :LOL:

• JFL
Reactions: allahcel, Looks234, buckchadley31 and 1 other person
I dont look like a gook at all i am a masterrace turanid as i said keep barking dog dont reply to this post or i cook your ass
Nigga you’re not cooking anybody you’re getting your cheeks clapped in this thread.

Seriously nigga after this thread the rope will be your only cope
A2251B2F D011 45C0 9C45 D1F157B2E6A0

• JFL
Nigga you’re not cooking anybody you’re getting your cheeks clapped in this thread.

Seriously nigga nigga after this thread the rope will be your only cope
View attachment 1355078
The rope is your only cope jfl i will cook your ass i said dont reply to this post faggot i dont want to lose time whit you abused dog you litteraly bark me everyday and get assfucked by me everyday

The rope is your only cope jfl i will cook your ass i said dont reply to this post faggot i dont want to lose time whit you abused dog you litteraly bark me everyday and get assfucked by me everyday
C4551B0F 6BB6 440D 9D36 4758967B11F6

“DONT REPLY TO THIS POST @BBC_EMPIRE_RULER PLEASE YOU’RE HURTING MY FEELINGS

• JFL
@Haven THE CHINK GOT BTFO DON’T EVER START BARKING AT ME AGAIN YOU CHINESE SLAVE
20BD90EF 892F 47B8 99DE BD7F866FC91C

• JFL
I say dont reply because i dont want to lose time whit a ugly nigger bicthboy
Says don’t want to reply to me because it’s time wating

Replys to me

TURANID IQ AT PLAY AGAIN
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Nigga your replies are weak it makes me feel like i’m bullying a little puppy but here i am still fucking you hard nigga

Dark triad mode
534F4815 C090 4981 8CCF 161D4A801F14

Says don’t want to reply to me because it’s time wating

Replys to me

TURANID IQ AT PLAY AGAIN
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Nigga your replies are weak it makes me feel like i’m bullying a little puppy but here i am still fucking you hard nigga

Dark triad mode
View attachment 1355135
Dnrd faggot ugly somali stickman bicthboy

Dnrd faggot ugly somali stickman bicthboy
You said in pms that my masculine was masculine now it’s stick man JFL

YOU ARE A JOKE YOU 5’8 fag

Reminder this is what 99% of what your Turanid species look like, ugly gooks
FC7817DD 00EC 40DD AA11 D7DF47E68916

Lmfaooooooooooooo