A Deep raspy voice is a INSANE Halo. GTFIH How to make every girl wet themselves.

W

WeWillAllAscend

Bronze
People discard the importance of voice way to much saying it's irrelevant or barely important if your not a squeaker. Reality is its a insanse halo for someone already good looking.

No voice for your face or height obviously jfl but a raspy deep voice makes girl already attracted to you soaking wet.

How to improve + Motivation.

I already had a pretty good voice atleast it was somewhat deep but not really raspy. About a year ago I saw a thread here talking about a method of gargling acv for a min a day to scar the vocal cords subsequently giving you a raspier deeper voice. Started doing it like 6x a week some times 2x a day and after like 3-4 months the difference was litterly insanse. My voice had gotten Much easier as well as deeper and the amount of times I've been complimented on my voice since then by foids is Insanse especially since that's such a slutty thing to compliment someone for + I can litterly see girls who already like me wetting themselves whenever I talk to them in a "hot" tone jfl my dopamine goes off the charts.

Other real life examples is 1. Corpse husband who litterly got millions of jb fans wetting themselves for him just for having a insansly deep raspy voice ur not gonna get to tht level but you don't need to
having a voice like this is a instant pussy wetter

Obviously this thread is useless for you if your subhuman but if your capable of atleast somewhat attracting girls with your looks then it's retarded not to voicemax to gain a insanse halo.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 22126, Nims and 5 others
as an online gamer with a mogger voice thats so deep i feel my skull vibrating, this is true every time i go into a ps4 party its automatically mine yall niggas the guest ass nigga honor the bitch nigga whore cracker

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Saisei, Deleted member 23554, AscendingHero and 4 others
Cope. Perfect cell voice is ideal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, mayo mogger, ThousandCuts and 2 others
Just corpsehusbandmaxx

Just smoke nicotine pussy

How do you deepen it though? I took roids for years and it's about the same, somewhat deep but nothing special

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Thyroplasty is my goal since I've tried tons of shit, chanting, test, etc. and I still sound like a gigapussy even with some vocal lessons too.

Voice is likely something not "natty" changeable because look at Ronnie Coleman's voice despite all that gear + lifting ... Only surgery really helps. Most people's voice is probably the position of their facial bones and cartilage/throat/etc. none of which are changeable much.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Elvisandreaa and noodlelover
Thyroplasty is my goal since I've tried tons of shit, chanting, test, etc. and I still sound like a gigapussy even with some vocal lessons too.

Voice is likely something not "natty" changeable because look at Ronnie Coleman's voice despite all that gear + lifting ... Only surgery really helps. Most people's voice is probably the position of their facial bones and cartilage/throat/etc. none of which are changeable much.
Fake it till you make it. The guy who played Elvis Presley his voice got lower in his natural tone due to pretending to be low pitch like the real Elvis Presley so much.

Its a ton of effort tho. And yea I am surprised test didn't lower voice. Maybe only works during puberty.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
Fake it till you make it. The guy who played Elvis Presley his voice got lower in his natural tone due to pretending to be low pitch like the real Elvis Presley so much.

Its a ton of effort tho. And yea I am surprised test didn't lower voice. Maybe only works during puberty.

I might try imitating certain voices over time and see if I notice any difference ... Interesting.

And I think DHT or DHT-like steroids/compounds might affect voice more than just test anyways, but still probably cope too

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
how does it affect your vocal cords when the vocal cords are way deeper in your neck than the area that gets gargled?

vocal-cords-location.jpg

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mouthbreath, zipzam and AscendingHero
throatsinging makes my voice better but not deeper. You cant really deepen your voice without surgery

A lot of people say my voice doesn't match mt face. I look like a pretty boy twink but my voice is insanely raspy and deep.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18966, AscendingHero, teriyaki chicken and 2 others
A lot of people say my voice doesn't match mt face. I look like a pretty boy twink but my voice is insanely raspy and deep.
Voice is a big halo.

Now days it stands out more. Think about how often you have heard of a bitch with a nice high pitch feminine voice. Its very rare these days . Most bitches have low pitch voices which is honestly a turn off. Nothing sucks more then a hot bitch with a deep voice. I would still obviously smash but still, its just not congruent with what you think of when imaging a really hot voice. She has a high pitch seducitve voice.

The opposite for a man. A deep voice just adds a halo to that sexy man image a foid have. And if you have a high pitch voice it reduces that sexy man image in the foid's head.

Inb4 " voice can't change your face " .Its all about maximing your smv.

as a voice mogger that had women simp over it all my life, it truly is criminally underrated here. voice surgery, relaxed muscles and vocalmaxxing by any means possible even if it means damaging ur cords over time, can ascend you insanely hard to girls with the voice fetish. ( for some its just a small bonus, for others its massive ).

Voice is so important especially on calls, foids will do anything for a good voice probably send you nudes just for saying their name.

Kenjiro has such a mogger voice imo, just look at the comments in the second video.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
People discard the importance of voice way to much saying it's irrelevant or barely important if your not a squeaker. Reality is its a insanse halo for someone already good looking.

No voice for your face or height obviously jfl but a raspy deep voice makes girl already attracted to you soaking wet.

I already had a pretty good voice atleast it was somewhat deep but not really raspy. About a year ago I saw a thread here talking about a method of gargling acv for a min a day to scar the vocal cords subsequently giving you a raspier deeper voice. Started doing it like 6x a week some times 2x a day and after like 3-4 months the difference was litterly insanse. My voice had gotten Much easier as well as deeper and the amount of times I've been complimented on my voice since then by foids is Insanse especially since that's such a slutty thing to compliment someone for + I can litterly see girls who already like me wetting themselves whenever I talk to them in a "hot" tone jfl my dopamine goes off the charts.

Other real life examples is 1. Corpse husband who litterly got millions of jb fans wetting themselves for him just for having a insansly deep raspy voice ur not gonna get to tht level but you don't need to

Obviously this thread is useless for you if your subhuman but if your capable of atleast somewhat attracting girls with your looks then it's retarded not to voicemax to gain a insanse halo.

Looked up this Corpse Husband and my voice is as lower pitched as his: women that didn't even notice me in the past turned their heads surprised at me when I spoke... Voice halo is 100% legit.

Just smoke 5 packs a day theory

any other way to voicemaxx? Other than the ACV thing, really want to change my voice up even just a little and want to see my options

Obviously this thread is useless for you if your subhuman but if your capable of atleast somewhat attracting girls with your looks then it's retarded not to voicemax to gain a insanse

Good luck trying to TomHardymaxx