A demon visited me when I was young, never been the same since

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
There's one memory that's burned into my head, I'll never forget it. There's many things I have forgotten or tuned out but I always feel uneasy when I think about this.

As a kid I encountered something, I think it was a demonic entity. I couldn't look at it directly. I could only look at it's body but I had this primal feeling to never stare at it directly.

It started with my family taking me to Djibouti to visit friends and family. I was a kid and the area was very rural and remote. While my parents were busy talking I spotted a nearby cave and I felt drawn towards it. So I approached and entered the dark cave. Once I was out of the sunlight my body completely froze and I couldn't move, it was like sleep paralysis. I felt something watching me but I was frozen like a prey being hunted by a predator. Without looking directly at it I saw this smoke/mist-like humanoid form approach me. It started speaking to me and the words sounded so familiar but I couldn't understand them. All of a sudden it washed over me and I felt like I learned everything there is to know about the world then forgot it in seconds. I collapsed on the floor and my parents found me right after.

After this encounter I started getting dejavu and dreams of things that happen in the future. They ranged from happing the day after I dream to weeks after. I have no control over what I see but I know that it's legit because I tested it in front of family in friends where I predict shit before it happens and they see it happen and they always say that it's creepy.

There was also a time where the entity appeared out of the corner of my vision staring at me, most commonly when it's dark out.

Any thoughts? The biggest thing that stood out to me is prophet Muhammad encountered an angel when he entered a cave and that's when he was first exposed to Islam. I don't believe in religion at all but it's hard not to see the parallels with that and my experience.

I feel like I'm on the verge of learning something that I shouldn't know.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, exo, TheAbyssinian and 12 others
Cool when I was a kid Santa raped me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 25938, Magical Apple and 6 others
You were probably just molested by a pedo, and your mind created this whole fantasy scenario as a protection mechanism...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, Dr. Bludy, exo and 17 others
Cool when I was a kid Santa raped me
I'm not joking man
You were probably just molested by a pedo, and your mind created this whole fantasy scenario as a protection mechanism...
Possible but I doubt it because I don't have any of the telltale signs of child abuse. I legitimately believe I encountered some weird entity that day. It doesn't explain the dejavu either.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Gonthar
There's one memory that's burned into my head, I'll never forget it. There's many things I have forgotten or tuned out but I always feel uneasy when I think about this.

As a kid I encountered something, I think it was a demonic entity. I couldn't look at it directly. I could only look at it's body but I had this primal feeling to never stare at it directly.

It started with my family taking me to Djibouti to visit friends and family. I was a kid and the area was very rural and remote. While my parents were busy talking I spotted a nearby cave and I felt drawn towards it. So I approached and entered the dark cave. Once I was out of the sunlight my body completely froze and I couldn't move, it was like sleep paralysis. I felt something watching me but I was frozen like a prey being hunted by a predator. Without looking directly at it I saw this smoke/mist-like humanoid form approach me. It started speaking to me and the words sounded so familiar but I couldn't understand them. All of a sudden it washed over me and I felt like I learned everything there is to know about the world then forgot it in seconds. I collapsed on the floor and my parents found me right after.

After this encounter I started getting dejavu and dreams of things that happen in the future. They ranged from happing the day after I dream to weeks after. I have no control over what I see but I know that it's legit because I tested it in front of family in friends where I predict shit before it happens and they see it happen and they always say that it's creepy.

There was also a time where the entity appeared out of the corner of my vision staring at me, most commonly when it's dark out.

Any thoughts? The biggest thing that stood out to me is prophet Muhammad encountered an angel when he entered a cave and that's when he was first exposed to Islam. I don't believe in religion at all but it's hard not to see the parallels with that and my experience.

Sounds like the beginning of creepypasta. Good writing but didn't happen.

• JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, ShowerMaxxing, BearBoy and 3 others
i ve seen a translucent horned entity

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
Sounds like the beginning of creepypasta. Good writing but didn't happen.
Nah, I'm the false messiah and/or the antichrist/Dajjal. I've had multiple dreams of forming a demonic cult after nuclear war. I want to writ a book that combines these biblical/demonic themes with a post apocalyptic setting like the Shin Megami Tensei series.

• JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 18776, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Schizo, go see a doctor.

Muhammad encountered an angel when he entered a cave and that's when he was first exposed to Islam.
If he said those things today people would call him insane and put him into a mental asylum.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and fauxfox
Did it have long spindly arms that reach out to grab/impale you?

this was out of my pov, i saw it through the window of an old house i used to live

• Woah
Reactions: fauxfox
Schizo, go see a doctor.

If he said those things today people would call him insane and put him into a mental asylum.
Not schizo. I've never hallucinated other than this one specific being. I suspect I've been possessed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603
embrace it

use it to predict stocks and become the demonic wolf of wallstreet

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, horizon, Deleted member 18776 and 4 others
ever seen objects moving 'on their own'?

More proof that the prophet was probably false. I know many stories that you speak off bro it’s a very African thing to have ahahah. My Somali friends told me of clans in the desert who kidnap people possess them and basically use them for rituals, he said it happened to his aurntie and she has never been the same since, like you there’s a demon that follows her so runs and she has foresight like you. He said she went missing for 4 days in the Somali Desert and nomads caught her did rituals on her etc. she cannot remember any of it as it happens in a trance

I think you was a victim of this and due to trance you don’t remember. Honestly it’s over for you only Christ can heal you from this demonic possession

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: justshowerbro and Deleted member 18244
it was probably just a homeless black man high off jenkem talking gibberish

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Deleted member 17791, Idontknowlol and 2 others
brah you need to face the demon

encourage it to show itself and confront the powah that lies within. you will get superpowers (probably)

I can somehow relate to what you are saying…
Did those visions and dreams happen at the highest frequency when you were a child, and then gradually decrease as you entered adulthood?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Word? I love reading about shit like that but never seen proof. I want to believe tho

Mirin forbidden occult knowledge

Dude, I have dreams of the future as well, I have no control over it though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 18244
Akhi this is Jinni you have to be exorcised by a Shiekh with minimum 20 year experience on his CV

• JFL
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate
It was probably a jinni living in that cave

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Mirin' tbh. I wish I met a demon during my life.

blackpilled again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, TheAbyssinian and ShowerMaxxing
My only paranormal encounter ever was when I was like 7-8. I remember being a stone throw away from my mother, but she was just outside of the room I was in. I used to be super scared of being alone. Anyone, I looked at the ceiling of the room and I saw this low opacity, hazy blueish/greenish/greyish square angry faced figure and it yelled at me really loud with an Arabic insult

Why you? An ugly incel subhuman being chosen by a demon to take his powers. Out of all handsome main character Chads in the world why would supernatural entity chose exactly you?
Also what happens with demons if there is a nuclear war and whole humanity is destroyed, who are they going to haunt then on earth with no people?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, TheAbyssinian, NFA PB and 3 others
My only paranormal encounter ever was when I was like 7-8. I remember being a stone throw away from my mother, but she was just outside of the room I was in. I used to be super scared of being alone. Anyone, I looked at the ceiling of the room and I saw this low opacity, hazy blueish/greenish/greyish square angry faced figure and it yelled at me really loud with an Arabic insult
Demon PSL rating? demoncel or gigadevil?

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, TheAbyssinian, NFA PB and 4 others
Bump this shit is real tbh

Nah, I'm the false messiah and/or the antichrist/Dajjal. I've had multiple dreams of forming a demonic cult after nuclear war. I want to writ a book that combines these biblical/demonic themes with a post apocalyptic setting like the Shin Megami Tensei series.
Nope pal i am the chosen one. Also fuck you faggot

Maybe I am coping but I relate. Somewhere in my life things went pretty wrong it wasn't all at once it was in increments. I didn't even have ADHD till 6 various relatives have told me I was a lot different between 4-6 but even after that various things in my life got worse.

I think when things got unrepairable was elementary or middle school I refused to talk with anyone and become too cynical/isolated to befriend anyone.

Its weird because before that point people always said I had a bright future no one has told me that in 3 years now. I'm glad they stopped that whole phrase pisses me off "potential" I hate that word so much.

I can somehow relate to what you are saying…
Did those visions and dreams happen at the highest frequency when you were a child, and then gradually decrease as you entered adulthood?
I feel like that’s normal for children. I also had visions, most commonly as a kid very rarely as an adult. I’d forget the visions until they happened irl and then remember I had dreamed about it days or weeks before.

One time I remembered and tried my best to prevent it, but it came true anyways. However I’ve encountered sleep paralysis demons 3 times, so I might be abnormal lol. Truly the most terrifying experiences in my life

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Racky
Holy fek at the incels on here saying it's schizophrenia. Incels on here not believing in the supernatural is fucking insanity. Research david hawkins and you will see this shit.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, It'snotover and fauxfox
If you can see the future can you tell us if @defezman will be skinny?

The biggest thing that stood out to me is prophet Muhammad encountered an angel when he entered a cave and that's when he was first exposed to Islam.
He met a demon in that cave. Angels don't hit people violently.

If you can see the future can you tell us if @defezman will be skinny?
I can't control it at all and vast majority of the time I only realize things aligning to the dream only seconds before it happens

I can't control it at all and vast majority of the time I only realize things aligning to the dream only seconds before it happens
Can you tell me if I’ll ever be BBC after doing PE?

Holy fek at the incels on here saying it's schizophrenia. Incels on here not believing in the supernatural is fucking insanity. Research david hawkins and you will see this shit.
never seen this shit man. Its likely all just a bunch of bunk

OP thinks hes the main character

OP thinks hes the main character
That's because I am the main character. I used to think people who believed themselves to be the main character were cringe, but now I know it's the best way to live true to yourself.

never seen this shit man. Its likely all just a bunch of bunk
Dude study his first book, Amazon product ASIN 1401959644It's legit as fuck seriously. Study the scales of consciousness. The dude literally broke down all this spiritual shit on a scale. 1000 is like krishnu/jesus tier, and less then 200 is incel tier lower emotions. Try out this flfe shit; you can really feel the levels cus these 2 dudes created a machine that sends good energy to you.

flfe.net

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Sub0 and Magical Apple
Dude study his first book, Amazon product ASIN 1401959644It's legit as fuck seriously. Study the scales of consciousness. The dude literally broke down all this spiritual shit on a scale. 1000 is like krishnu/jesus tier, and less then 200 is incel tier lower emotions. Try out this flfe shit; you can really feel the levels cus these 2 dudes created a machine that sends good energy to you.

flfe.net
this is all a scam and is complete bullshit

this is all a scam and is complete bullshit
nah dude, it's real. if you just get the free trial of flfe on your phone; you can feel the different energy levels. It's not gonna change your life that much, but you can really feel that peace jesus spoke of when you keep it on. I don't keep it on anymore though cus it was giving me headaches n chit, probably cus i didn't drink enough h20. The point is all this energy shit is real.

• JFL
Reactions: Magical Apple
nah dude, it's real. if you just get the free trial of flfe on your phone; you can feel the different energy levels. It's not gonna change your life that much, but you can really feel that peace jesus spoke of when you keep it on. I don't keep it on anymore though cus it was giving me headaches n chit, probably cus i didn't drink enough h20. The point is all this energy shit is real.
I dont believe this schizo shit