A Digital Perm is such a halo

Collagenic

Collagenic

Iron
Many people don't know there are 2 types of perms, normal perms and digital perms
https://google.com/search?q=normal+perms+vs+digital+perms

I had my hair normal permed 1 month ago and It was awful, it turned my head into pubes. 1 week ago I got a digital perm and my hair has the texture/behaviour of Vinnie Hacker's hair, it's shockingly natural looking.

It'll only get better too as my hair recovers from the damage of getting 2 perms in a month with proper hair care (here, this is also universal care with straight hair) and Olaplex, which are 2 gems undiscovered by this forum btw. There are also a large combination of styling techniques for curly/wavy hair from drying techniques to a bunch of different products which can be mixed and matched. I'll be trying out new styling techniques everyday this summer before school starts, but in any case I'm rolling out of bed with effortlessly good looking hair.

The reason many people don't know about digital perms is because it seems to be only popular in korea. I live in one of the largest cities in the US, and I could only find 1 place that actually had the equipment for digital perms. This place actually specialized in mens perms, and when I told them I wanted a digital perm they said that they were for girls and haven't given any to guys, I had to convince them to try it on me.

The only downside is that since digital perms use heat they can't get near your roots, which also means your hair has to be pretty long. With a normal perm I could get my sides and back of head permed, digital perm I could only do the front. Still definitely worth it.

Honestly even if you wear your hair straight like curtains, I would recommend getting a digital perm and asking them to do it as loose as possible, it'll add a nice touch of texture.

(Not going to be uploading any pictures sorry)

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Virgin at 29 😔 and ChristianChad
Perm is a cope

but if u get digital perm on front only ur hair will have two different texture right? it will look weird af

but if u get digital perm on front only ur hair will have two different texture right? it will look weird af
Nah
Screen Shot 2022 06 23 at 95034 PM

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover and Johanjohan
Many people don't know there are 2 types of perms, normal perms and digital perms

I had my hair normal permed 1 month ago and It was awful, it turned my head into pubes. 1 week ago I got a digital perm and my hair has the texture/behaviour of Vinnie Hacker's hair, it's shockingly natural looking.

It'll only get better too as my hair recovers from the damage of getting 2 perms in a month with proper hair care (here, this is also universal care with straight hair) and Olaplex, which are 2 gems undiscovered by this forum btw. There are also a large combination of styling techniques for curly/wavy hair from drying techniques to a bunch of different products which can be mixed and matched. I'll be trying out new styling techniques everyday this summer before school starts, but in any case I'm rolling out of bed with effortlessly good looking hair.

The reason many people don't know about digital perms is because it seems to be only popular in korea. I live in one of the largest cities in the US, and I could only find 1 place that actually had the equipment for digital perms. This place actually specialized in mens perms, and when I told them I wanted a digital perm they said that they were for girls and haven't given any to guys, I had to convince them to try it on me.

The only downside is that since digital perms use heat they can't get near your roots, which also means your hair has to be pretty long. With a normal perm I could get my sides and back of head permed, digital perm I could only do the front. Still definitely worth it.

Honestly even if you wear your hair straight like curtains, I would recommend getting a digital perm and asking them to do it as loose as possible, it'll add a nice touch of texture.

Stupid thread man

Perms are better than some korean shit :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: You just used too small perm rods which made it look like an afro

for me it was the opposite in terms of what I got done on my hair, my hair was curly to a point where it was a falio so I got a treatment that wasnt keratin but just sort of loosened them. probably need to get it done one more time to get the ideal wavy/borderline curly type texture.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Johanjohan
for me it was the opposite in terms of what I got done on my hair, my hair was curly to a point where it was a falio so I got a treatment that wasnt keratin but just sort of loosened them. probably need to get it done one more time to get the ideal wavy/borderline curly type texture.
Yeah the borderline wavy-curly type is best

My hair is wavy/curly if I don't comb it with gel/mouse. Idk if a perm would suit my face.

Honestly knowing you zoomers think perms looks good should disqualify you from any sort of discussion of aesthetics. Pure mental illness.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Johanjohan, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
Honestly knowing you zoomers think perms looks good should disqualify you from any sort of discussion of aesthetics. Pure mental illness.
u can get away with it if jr like 16 but once u turn 20 and got a perm, its over

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
I actually got a digital perm a few months ago and got same hair as Vinnie too OP.
Digitalperm mogs

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Collagenic

Use curling creams on top of this.

u can get away with it if jr like 16 but once u turn 20 and got a perm, its over
Lmao ur so delusional, still living in 2012

• +1
Reactions: kurd and Deleted member 7725