A discord channel to stocks signals ( i will only tell you what to do ), will you participate?

A discord channel to stocks signals ( i will only tell you what to do ), will you participate?

• Total voters
joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
I willl ( obviously ) contact the mods/admins beforehand.
Getting better everyday on scalp trading ( options ), by now i have a decent daily winrate of 70% ( been on this shit for 3 years already jfl ), but am improving day by day.
Once i get really secure and confident with my skills im thinking on making a discord signal channel, i will organize everything right so it wont be confusing.
The poll is just to see if its worth it for me or nah.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pussyslayer, W0KESTMOTHF, Deleted member 6095 and 1 other person
also it will be obviously free, you can join and leave whenever the fuck you want.

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
Why not bhai tbhngl sounds useful

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
If you do decide to create it , I'm in bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
I willl ( obviously ) contact the mods/admins beforehand.
Getting better everyday on scalp trading ( options ), by now i have a decent daily winrate of 70% ( been on this shit for 3 years already jfl ), but am improving day by day.
Once i get really secure and confident with my skills im thinking on making a discord signal channel, i will organize everything right so it wont be confusing.
The poll is just to see if its worth it for me or nah.

I have some very important questions before I can figure out if I should follow your calls or not. I'm always on the lookout to making more money by learning from people who are better at this than me. So pls halp boyo with questions:

1) What's your win/loss ratio since the day you were approved for options trading (including commissions)?
2) What spreads are you using the most? Are you playing naked spreads? If yes, how tight is the strike position (the SD you prefer to trade on)?
3) What percentage of your BP do you use per position?
4) As a rough average, what % of decay do you wait for before you close your spread? And which chain do you use the most for your scalping?
5) Related to #4, what time frame are you watching and which one are you actually trading on?
6) What ITM/Touch, IV (for strikes), IV (for time frame), average volume for underlying, etc. do you prefer to trade on?
7) Last question, promise. During the February 2018 and December 2018 corrections, what did you do and what was your most memorable trade? (Can be memorable because of a loss or win - up to you.)

Thank you traderboyo!

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
Tell us your background first.

@oopsies those are some dank ass questions bud, good shit

Send me an inv when you do tbh