a dude hits on your girl (ltr), what do you do? srs question help pls

dirtydorito

dirtydorito

Silver
the way I see it there’s only two options:

- let your girl handle it.

this will let you see if your relationship is legit. if she actively denies any advances, it means she could be the one. BUT if the opposite happens, then you just sit there like a cuck (literally) and watch everything unfold. this will rob all of your masculinity and you will probably kill your self afterwards

- handle it yourself

high risk high reward imo. The best thing that can happen is that they back off and you go back to enjoying your night. BUT if they keep persisting then a legit fight might break out. if you win, you are getting very good sex later that night. but if you lose you will get permanent brain damage and your girl quite literally pillaged

Please help boyos, I am very nervous about this

😏 cant tell. im from UAE you cant even hit on girls cuz u will end up in jail

Kill him in call of duty

Let her handle it. She should insta reject aka ignore him, if he doesn’t fuck off then do something

U dont have to do anything.

If he mogs u, its over for ur relationship.
If you mog him, your gf will find him ridiculous

I’d tell him to fuck off and if he doesn’t listen I’ll find out where he’s at and fuck him up

If he mogs you and you beat his ass it’ll be over for him, he will be seen as a fragile prettyboy faggot and you will be seen as manly ogre

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
If he mogs you and you beat his ass it’ll be over for him, he will be seen as a fragile prettyboy faggot and you will be seen as manly ogre
true, that's a good option

Never understood niggas who risk their life to fight a dude hitting on their girl
Just let it happen, best case scenario is you work it out with your gf beforehand so she can finesse thirsty dudes into getting her (and by default you) free stuff
In my last relationship me and my girl got 400 dollars worth of items for free at a amusement park off of random dudes who were trying to get at her

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and dirtydorito

there’s always a bigger mogger out there. this is what I am afraid of :trepidation::trepidation:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
there’s always a bigger mogger out there. this is what I am afraid of :trepidation::trepidation:
if the mogger is shorter and weaker than you, you can confront him physically
But if he's a high fighting success mogger, then Ig you can't do anything about it honestly. Your gf will probably start to fantasize abt him

- handle it yourself

high risk high reward imo. The best thing that can happen is that they back off and you go back to enjoying your night. BUT if they keep persisting then a legit fight might break out.
You can cockblock him without being aggressive but simply annoying and obnoxious: you interfere in the conversation, start talking about other shit, ask him all sorts of idiotic questions, compliment him, etc...

This is exactly why I go to the gym and do MMA. So that I can handle a situation like this in a violent manner. Option B, always. She will 100% lose respect for you if you don't kick his ass.

suck his cock to assert dominance

Never understood niggas who risk their life to fight a dude hitting on their girl
Just let it happen, best case scenario is you work it out with your gf beforehand so she can finesse thirsty dudes into getting her (and by default you) free stuff
In my last relationship me and my girl got 400 dollars worth of items for free at a amusement park off of random dudes who were trying to get at her
Feels cucked man

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
Feels cucked man
And thats exactly why you niggas end up dying over a girl, cuz "something doesnt feel right"
Who gives a fuck, just let things play into your advantage

Ask your gf to either scam him or just brutally ignore him, if she actually respects and loved you she will do it, me and my ex used to reject all simps of her together, i had access to every social media of her and she told me to reject simps however i want so i used to play around with them and brutally eviscerate them :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

😏 cant tell. im from UAE you cant even hit on girls cuz u will end up in jail
How do people from UAE even end up on incel forums? Can't you just arrange marraige max with a hot girl

Nothing , she has a choice to make.