A fat pajeetas dream

distance decay

distance decay

Fiend for Vyvanse

Fat Pajeetas in the comments fighting over white chad

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, future_mogger, nanefer and 13 others
Aiden needs ro be shot in the middle of street favela style for dating such creatures.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, PubertyMaxxer, Bushman and 9 others
💚 College sports romance
💚 Friends with benefits
💚 So much banter and tension
💚 Black cat x golden retriever
💚 Obsessed MMC
💚 Plus Size FMC
💚 “I hate you.” “It turns me on.”

"picture from pinterest"

Chad can upload picture to platform, get viewed by millions.
:feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, BeanletMogger and callisto
💚 College sports romance
💚 Friends with benefits
💚 So much banter and tension
💚 Black cat x golden retriever
💚 Obsessed MMC
💚 Plus Size FMC
💚 “I hate you.” “It turns me on.”

"picture from pinterest"

Chad can upload picture to platform, get viewed by millions.
:feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:
Lmao i didnt even see "Black cat and Golden retriever"

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and Shkreliii
I caged out loud as soon as i saw
1. Visible abs
2. White skin
Fat mud monsters are so entitled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 30037 and 7 others
Bitches mad they ain’t named Jimena
@distance decay poo bitches would do anything to reincarnate into Jimena, Laila or Lingling

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
@distance decay poo bitches would do anything to reincarnate into Jimena, Laila or Lingling
Cope they wanna be jade, josephine, jacqueline, Jessica.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nanefer, PubertyMaxxer, Bushman and 1 other person
The western ones want to be more of a latina, Mena/arab looking yes but the ones in india want to be LingLing so they can be closer to the Jungkook from bts.

Alot of western pajeetas literally racefraud harder than the men, especially since a young age. "Actually, my dads cousin was named Elizabeth so basically im half white" But i cant shit on them for that

• +1
Reactions: nanefer, PubertyMaxxer and Xangsane
The western ones want to be more of a latina, Mena/arab looking yes but the ones in india want to be LingLing so they can be closer to the Jungkook from bts.

Alot of western pajeetas literally racefraud harder than the men, especially since a young age. "Actually, my dads cousin was named Elizabeth so basically im half white" But i cant shit on them for that
Western ones dont really care about skin colour as much because a light brown will suffice if you look like a big booty mulatta

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Xangsane
The western ones want to be more of a latina, Mena/arab looking yes
I wonder why.
but the ones in india want to be LingLing so they can be closer to the Jungkook from bts.

"muh I'm pashtun"
"muh I'm persian"
"muh my great grandma was a British coloniser"

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: penispilled, PrinceLuenLeoncur, distance decay and 1 other person
Western ones dont really care about skin colour as much because a light brown will suffice if you look like a big booty mulatta
I wish I can press a button to delete UK pajeetas and replace them with jimenas, lailas and linglings

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: flippasav, PrinceLuenLeoncur, distance decay and 1 other person
yeah but these too if not Jessica
+ Josephine is a sheboon name here
This is cope josephine is an English name and African in West have English names not African

This is cope josephine is an English name and African in West have English names not African
Tbh it’s mainly West Indians with the name Josephine. Still it’s used by Europeans as well. Many West Indians are curries

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and distance decay
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Tbh it’s mainly West Indians with the name Josephine. Still it’s used by Europeans as well. Many West Indians are curries
My point is the name has European origins maybe it was later used by curries

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
My point is the name has European origins maybe it was later used by curries
Ofc the name is European so is Jerome and yet the names been hijacked by BBCs.

Only West Indians use the name Josephine in 2023 so I wouldn’t be shocked if she’s is a Carib Curry from trini or Guyana or stn

• +1
Ofc the name is European so is Jerome and yet the names been hijacked by BBCs.

Only West Indians use the name Josephine in 2023 so I wouldn’t be shocked if she’s is a Carib Curry from trini or Guyana or stn
Daily reminder they went to the Caribbean to source these names from sheboons and BBC moggers

Daily reminder they went to the Caribbean to source these names from sheboons and BBC moggers
View attachment 2592096
I don’t get what you’re trying to say?

That curries went to the Carib to steal butchered cumskin anglo names with Irish and French and even Arab Orgins

• JFL
I don’t get what you’re trying to say?

That curries went to the Carib to steal butchered cumskin anglo names with Irish and French and even Arab Orgins
white weathermen sourced most of these hurricane names from BBC moggers and obese sheboons

• JFL
white weathermen sourced most of these hurricane names from BBC moggers and obese sheboons
JFL, Your fucking right

Soon the next hurricane will be called “Hurricane Natalia”

• +1
JFL, Your fucking right

Soon the next hurricane will be called “Hurricane Natalia”
before they were mostly old white lady names, now a lot of the names were sourced from BBCs, tacocels and sheboons, and a few of the old white woman names like Arlene still remain today

Arlene was used since the 1950s and was most likely an old white woman

I bet Claudette and Odette were sourced from sheboons

• JFL
before they were mostly old white lady names, now a lot of the names were sourced from BBCs, tacocels and sheboons, and a few of the old white woman names like Arlene still remain today

Arlene was used since the 1950s and was most likely an old white woman

I bet Claudette and Odette were sourced from sheboons
Yeah that’s literally what I was thinking. These names are in reality just old white woamn names. Infact I don’t know a Carib foid with that name that isn’t below the age of 50. Who knows maybe these names will die with these lot as well

Yeah that’s literally what I was thinking. These names are in reality just old white woamn names. Infact I don’t know a Carib foid with that name that isn’t below the age of 50. Who knows maybe these names will die with these lot as well
I mean older caribbean sheboons

It would be based if a tall shredded white chad gets with her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: distance decay and Bushman
It would be based if a tall shredded white chad gets with her
Would be based if a short thick mulatta got with me but we can all dream

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav
Would be based if a short thick mulatta got with me but we can all dream
I want those 2 foids in your av to drain my balls raw (pussy) do they have curves?

I caged out loud as soon as i saw
1. Visible abs
2. White skin
Fat mud monsters are so entitled
I wouldn't say entitled, I would say absolute delusion. 0 good looking white men would pick a shitskin curry.

I want those 2 foids in your av to drain my balls raw (pussy) do they have curves?
Nah they dont unfortunately just insanely pretty mixed girls

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
one of the best ways to see if an ethnic girl lowkey worships whites is through finding out if she reads wattpad or is part of booktok

every popular book in these communities centers around white guys

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and distance decay
one of the best ways to see if an ethnic girl lowkey worships whites is through finding out if she reads wattpad or is part of booktok

every popular book in these communities centers around white guys
Yep those basket case typa girls always have fantasys around white guys