A female touched my chest. Safe to ask her out???

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum
There was a girl at my job and I was suspicious that she liked me because she is always starting conversations and talking to me and she is always smiling and touching me when we talk. Been doing this shit for like 2 weeks.

Anyway I'm pretty sure I know that this girl is attracted to me with 100% certainty because I got to work at the same time she did and she like ran up to the door to hold it open for me and then slapped my chest as I walked through. Also Lifefuel because I have been gymceling for the last three 1/2 months.

Want to fuck her really bad but like idk what to do. She's like kinda ugly 4/10 and flat but I heightmog her by 7+ inches and she looks really submissive so it's hot. How do you even ask a female out tbh. Can't even look them in the eyes. Plus it's a coworker so I don't want to get rejected that would be awkward AF.:feelswhy::feelswhy:

Fucking NTpill strikes again. She literally sexually assaulted me but I still can't ask the foid out. What should I do?? I already have her on Snapchat. How do humans in the human world do this? Probably would already be smashing if I was NT. I hate autism.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, BigNigga69, DoctorPMA and 4 others
Yeah do it broski

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
There was a girl at my job and I was suspicious that she liked me because she is always starting conversations and talking to me and she is always smiling and touching me when we talk. Been doing this shit for like 2 weeks.

Anyway I'm pretty sure I know that this girl is attracted to me with 100% certainty because I got to work at the same time she did and she like ran up to the door to hold it open for me and then slapped my chest as I walked through. Also Lifefuel because I have been gymceling for the last three 1/2 months.

Want to fuck her really bad but like idk what to do. She's like kinda ugly 4/10 and flat but I heightmog her by 7+ inches and she looks really submissive so it's hot. How do you even ask a female out tbh. Can't even look them in the eyes. Plus it's a coworker so I don't want to get rejected that would be awkward AF.:feelswhy::feelswhy:

Fucking NTpill strikes again. She literally sexually assaulted me but I still can't ask the foid out. What should I do?? I already have her on Snapchat. How do humans in the human world do this? Probably would already be smashing if I was NT. I hate autism.
Yea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Would you rate me if i sent you pics

You don’t need to ask her out. Just unzip ur trousers, pull out ur cock and stick it in her mouth 👍

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, court monarch777, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
You don’t need to ask her out. Just unzip ur trousers, pull out ur cock and stick it in her mouth 👍
This doesn't sound very NT

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Go to her house or invite her to your house and see how it goes from there.

For some girls you literally can’t tell if they’re being friendly or flirty JS and gl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, DoctorPMA and hebbewem
she liked me because she is always starting conversations and talking to me and she is always smiling and touching me when we talk.
that happened to me too jfl i never initiated a convo with her then she got a boyfriend

idk if she liked me but probs not, she was probs doing it to everyone

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Esteban1997 and Deleted member 12669

what did her hands feel like when they touched you?

you've already waited 2 weeks?

over, she has lost all attraction

Ask her out bro, she is DTF

You can ask her out to get some food or drinks. You dont say that its a date, just hanging out and see how it goes. Its kinda risky because you work with her so idk...

For some girls you literally can’t tell if they’re being friendly or flirty JS and gl
Yeah. I was hanging out with some girl but it ended up "just friends" even though I was sure she was flirting. This is so difficult to tell sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14793
Yeah. I was hanging out with some girl but it ended up "just friends" even though I was sure she was flirting. This is so difficult to tell sometimes
just dont waste your time and say ur interested right of the bat