A Final Farewell by UndiagnosedSchizo

UndiagnosedSchizo

UndiagnosedSchizo

Schizo
My dear LooksMaxxers, It is with a heavy heart that I write this letter to bid you all farewell. As some of you may know, I left this online space quite some time due to some shitty reasons I cannot disclose. This isn’t my first time being on this forum nor having an account on here, but it will be the last.

From the very beginning, this forum has been a beacon of support and motivation for me. Each interaction, discussion, and piece of advice has played an invaluable role in my LooksMaxxing journey. During my short stint back here, I had my ups and downs here. Some of you may know I do homeschool and I ghosted all of the people in my life aside from family. My life was a lot better, and my mental health was great. But then my account finally got registered and I started LDARing here for absolutely no reason. The same way I ghosted everyone back there is the same way now, I’m needing to discipline myself.

Though I may be leaving this forum physically, the lessons and experiences I gained here will forever remain a part of me. As I venture into new endeavors, I will carry the spirit of LooksMaxxing its principles of self-improvement that I learnt here.

Id like to say @SurgeryEnjoyer was a great user here. He greatly helped me enjoy this forum for the short time I was here, one of the few nice and genuine people here. Same with Joshua who I’m unable to tag and @looksmaxxer2

Don’t ask any questions as i’m going to log out of my account as soon as I post this and never be seen in this community/forum again.

As for my old identities, if you know you know. And if you don’t it doesn’t really matter. I know I was barely on this account for a while but i’ve been here for a long time and made many friends and foes on the way. And with that, my time in this space is done and i’ll ascend and live a normal life. (shoutout to @PYT for changing my perspective on this forum)
IMG 0431

Farewell

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Navnith, Whitepill_Saint, timid and 45 others
😂😂😂😂😂😂

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, EnglandBadman and Zenis
dnrd

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Deleted member 4397, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
stop larping. it's just the klinefelters talking.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, brucewayne78, OGJBSLAYER and 3 others
Rip boyo, you will be missed.
May you JFL in peace.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, NateJacobs, OGJBSLAYER and 11 others
My dear LooksMaxxers, It is with a heavy heart that I write this letter to bid you all farewell. As some of you may know, I left this online space quite some time due to some shitty reasons I cannot disclose. This isn’t my first time being on this forum nor having an account on here, but it will be the last.

From the very beginning, this forum has been a beacon of support and motivation for me. Each interaction, discussion, and piece of advice has played an invaluable role in my LooksMaxxing journey. During my short stint back here, I had my ups and downs here. Some of you may know I do homeschool and I ghosted all of the people in my life aside from family. My life was a lot better, and my mental health was great. But then my account finally got registered and I started LDARing here for absolutely no reason. The same way I ghosted everyone back there is the same way now, I’m needing to discipline myself.

Though I may be leaving this forum physically, the lessons and experiences I gained here will forever remain a part of me. As I venture into new endeavors, I will carry the spirit of LooksMaxxing its principles of self-improvement that I learnt here.

Id like to say @SurgeryEnjoyer was a great user here. He greatly helped me enjoy this forum for the short time I was here, one of the few nice and genuine people here. Same with Joshua who I’m unable to tag and @looksmaxxer2

Don’t ask any questions as i’m going to log out of my account as soon as I post this and never be seen in this community/forum again.

As for my old identities, if you know you know. And if you don’t it doesn’t really matter. I know I was barely on this account for a while but i’ve been here for a long time and made many friends and foes on the way. And with that, my time in this space is done and i’ll ascend and live a normal life. (shoutout to @PYT for changing my perspective on this forum)
View attachment 2453507

Farewell
see you next week bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A, Whitepill_Saint, sozz and 5 others
63E033CE 90A4 4917 8949 3E8EAC3AA5C2
4EE02DA9 6CFD 4657 AC74 086264D8446F

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, ongifm, ZaC and 9 others
end of an era type shit innit

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, 5'7 zoomer, GuyFromSingapore and 13 others
bump

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and EnglandBadman
Don't leave us 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, EnglandBadman and Dele Alli Regen
@HarrierDuBois

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, EnglandBadman and HarrierDuBois
bump

• JFL
Another day another see u tomorrow boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, EnglandBadman and ItsOver999
If youre indian or a nigga then one less is always a good bargain. But good luck in the future anyway bro. Hope you ascend.

• JFL
@DrKlinefelterPhdMd @Eli

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Deleted member 30679, EnglandBadman and 1 other person
Goodbye literalcaucasian

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, saiya_online, BrahminBoss and 5 others

View attachment 2453507

Farewell
U will never escape Klinefelters

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Deleted member 30679, EnglandBadman and 2 others
RIP

smd

• JFL

View attachment 2453507

Farewell
Sams brother

• JFL

View attachment 2453507

Farewell
See you tomorrow

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, humanoidsub7, Lookologist003 and 1 other person
@SurgeryEnjoyer check your pm.

• JFL
It's ovER

2e3

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, OGJBSLAYER, GuyFromSingapore and 2 others
He thinks he's @LiteralCaucasian

• JFL
Thank you for hiring me to find people with suspected klinefelters on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Blud thinks hes become the chad the destroyer of pussys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, PseudoMaxxer and EnglandBadman
I swear I only read the title and already forgot the words in it

kys

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Gaygymmaxx and EnglandBadman
See you tonight, boy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and PseudoMaxxer
I will miss my jfl reps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, PseudoMaxxer, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
Check for klinefelters

• JFL
Who will give JFL reactions now?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and GuyFromSingapore

View attachment 2453507

Farewell
June 2022cel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and ReinhardRacist
Screenshot 20230925 212942 PicCollage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, PseudoMaxxer, OGJBSLAYER and 3 others
Screenshot 20230923 204942 PicCollage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, PseudoMaxxer and Dele Alli Regen
rest in piss bozo, schizo pack hitting good.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, GuyFromSingapore and charizy
Screenshot 20230925 002927

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Dele Alli Regen

View attachment 2453507

Farewell
its the klinefelters talking fag

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 42218

View attachment 2453507

Farewell
did mention me so L thread plus fuck off nigger

• JFL
end of an era type shit innit
How did this guy join and leave within the span of 2 weeks and leave this much of an imprint on the hearts and minds of .org

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, chadpreetsingh and Deleted member 19453
miss you like a mf

• JFL

View attachment 2453507

Farewell
no clue who tf you are but u gotta be someone amazing to write this kind of goodbye letter so may you rot in peace in your normal life

• JFL
Read several of your replies and posts farewell undiagnosedshizo :cry:

• JFL
literlaly no one cares, no one even knows who you are

• JFL
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and mog_or_be_mogged

View attachment 2453507

Farewell
i'll miss you bhai!

• JFL
Read several of your replies
Fake fan, everybody knows the only thing he says is "klinefelters". What do you mean you read his replies? All one word of them! Fraud!

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and mog_or_be_mogged
Fake fan, everybody knows the only thing he says is "klinefelters". What do you mean you read his replies? All one word of them! Fraud!
it's over for lyingcels

• JFL
Fuck this nigger posting these lower known looksmaxxers to fuckin tiktok

• JFL