A foid tried to seduce me

Barto.mogg

Barto.mogg

Iron
Joined
Sep 25, 2026
Posts
1
Reputation
0
Screenshot 20261001 053954 One UI Home
Some time ago, about a year ago, I entered this broke-ass school, so they seated me beside the ugliest foid I have ever met. She was like a Maya who had the ugliest face ever, so all was fine for a couple of weeks until she started getting REALLY close—to the point where I was getting so fucking disgusted by her I almost puked in the bathroom. She touched my leg with hers and talked to me in a 'sweet voice.' One time I asked for the Instagram of one of my friends, and she pushed him out of the way and said, 'Oh, take mine, take mine!' Just take into consideration that I was incredibly chopped at that time, fat and shy, and she still wanted me. So yeah, stupid-ass foid I hate. BTW here is a pic of the foid
 

Similar threads

truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
16
Views
125
foxhead131
foxhead131
bIiss
Replies
6
Views
59
ngannou
N
Heartache
Replies
8
Views
66
Scarso
Scarso
fearoffoids2.0
Replies
2
Views
28
nuclear.schizo
nuclear.schizo
C
Replies
10
Views
170
Slavurik
Slavurik

Users who are viewing this thread

  • vaylenvislays
Back
Top