A forevergymcelling type post

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.

Tbh this vid is some shit I could see him post with suicidefuel text attached to it

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, wollet2 and zharupodrugu
This is what an IOI is btw. Not the Muh she starred for 0.5 seconds longer than usually @forevergymcelling

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Mainstream and zharupodrugu
This is how I was treated in the US, but at 5'9

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Manletmachine, wsada and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger and WishIwasChico
This is how I was treated in the US, but at 5'9
Mirin tbh. Guy in video don’t even look higher than strong MTN in the vid. It’s all about height and muscles:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
More lifefuel for me and prove you don’t mog shit to even think my stories are larp
ok mate go tell someone who cares

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
All look ugly as shit tho?
So? Do you think if he gets a lot of attention from ugly women, good looking women wouldn’t look his way either? “At least no high quality foid wants him”:soy::soy: is the funniest blackpill cope.

So? Do you think if he gets a lot of attention from ugly women, good looking women wouldn’t look his way either? “At least no high quality foid wants him”:soy::soy: is the funniest blackpill cope.
Nah I don’t think attractive white women would be interested in him tbh only blacks or low trashy white ltbs/mtbs

• Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Nah I don’t think attractive white women would be interested in him tbh only blacks or low trashy white ltbs/mtbs
And who would they be interested instead? Oofy doofy MTN’s? When a 6’6 guy enters a room everyone stops and starres cause it’s uncommon as fuck. Be fr lil Nigga

And who would they be interested instead? Oofy doofy MTN’s? When a 6’6 guy enters a room everyone stops and starres cause it’s uncommon as fuck. Be fr lil Nigga
I’m trolling you bro jfl. Water he slays

This is what an IOI is btw. Not the Muh she starred for 0.5 seconds longer than usually @forevergymcelling

An ioi is when even an introverted girl starts smiling when you look at her. Not when some loose whores got sexually aroused over your big cock because of your ginormous height. But I guess you bozos will never understand.

An ioi is when even an introverted girl starts smiling when you look at her. Not when some loose whores got sexually aroused over your big cock because of your ginormous height. But I guess you bozos will never understand.
A smile is never an IOI you basement dweller

foid offers to pay for a hotel room to fuck
sub 5 foids really are this confident that the can get any Chad's dick that they want

• JFL
just exist theory. meanwhiel i cant even go for a coffee date

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
didn’t need to see this on a tuesday evening mate, i’m up at 6:30 for work

• JFL
ok mate go tell someone who cares

blud acting like his brags have any more credibility 💀

Sorry OP your thread didn't live up to the standards. Needed to get 30 reps in an hour

• +1
0.5 glance is ioi

Clearly you have never had iois.
I get infinitely more pussy than you mate. Keep coping with the smiles you get and delude yourself in thinking that means something

sub 5 foids really are this confident that the can get any Chad's dick that they want

JFLL. She is more confident than 90% of org lol

IMG 7967

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF