Ferocious brag thread slayer tales - trigger warning

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Post your most brutal brags / validating experiences ITT

No holding back, no humbleness ect

Mine:

- Girl I got with at a festival (who had a boyfriend) came back to mine and told me I was the best looking guy she had ever met
- Manage to slay the hottest girl on my uni course within 2 hours of meeting her (her bf was a pro cricket player too)
- Caught girls taking pics of me when walking down the beach with my physique out
- Caught hot blonde jb taking a pic of me on the bus
- Left the bar with an Ivy league whore within 5 minutes of entering the venue. When I asked why she wanted to leave so early she said it was because I was so GL
- Got cold approached on Instagram by girl with 400k followers
- Asked on date by Tik tok star (350k followers) / actress
- Pulled some girl in front of another girl I had gotten with a few mins prior. She got mad and asked me to leave with her straight away. Was fucking her in the sea 10 mins later
- Standing on the road corner once, a bus pulls around and a girl at the back made a shocked face when she saw me standing there. She quickly turned around to get her friend's attention then pointed at me through the window as the bus was driving past
- Matched girl on Tinder who added me a group chat with her friend and asked me to come round for a threesome. They started posting nudes of themselves in the chat too in an attempt to convince me
- Made a girl cry when I rejected her
- Rejected a girl and she followed me all night to the point of standing outside the toilets waiting for me to come out (in club)
- Being cold approached countless times in clubs without even making eye contact, just so the girl could grope my arms and chest
- Walking through a bar to get a drink before some girl stopped me dead in my tracks and said "you are so attractive" then walked past
- Standing in line at a festival, some guy in front of me got his friend's attention and said "Look how GL this guy is"
- Cucked some guy who had been in a relationship for 7 years after 3 days of knowing the girl

None of this matters now. I'm a perma rotter friendless statusless loser who spends his days wasting away on PSL forums writing cuckold stories, making youtube videos and playing PS5 :Comfy:

@geezcel
@ForeverRecession
@Amnesia
@ArvidGustavsson
@Salludon

post yours :feelshmm:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: workingondying, pardocel, infini and 54 others

Mine:

- Girl I got with at a festival (who had a boyfriend) came back to mine and told me I was the best looking guy she had ever met
- Manage to slay the hottest girl on my uni course within 2 hours of meeting her (her bf was a pro cricket player too)
- Caught girls taking pics of me when walking down the beach with my physique out
- Left the bar with an Ivy league whore within 5 minutes of entering the venue. When I asked why she wanted to leave so early she said it was because I was so GL
- Pulled some girl in front of another girl I had gotten with a few mins prior. She got mad and asked me to leave with her straight away. Was fucking her in the sea 10 mins later
- Standing on the road corner once, a bus pulls around and a girl at the back made a shocked face when she saw me standing there. She quickly turned around to get her friend's attention then pointed at me through the window as the bus was driving past
- Matched girl on Tinder who added me a group chat with her friend and asked me to come round for a threesome. They started posting nudes of themselves in the chat too in an attempt to convince me
- Rejected a girl and she followed me all night to the point of standing outside the toilets waiting for me to come out (in club)
- Being cold approached countless times in clubs without even making eye contact, just so the girl could grope my arms and chest
- Walking through a bar to get a drink before some girl stopped me dead in my tracks and said "you are so attractive" then walked past
- Standing in line at a festival, some girl in front of me got his friend's attention and said "Look how GL this guy is"
- Cucked some guy who had been in a relationship for 7 years after 3 days of knowing the girl

None of this matters now. I'm a perma rotter friendless statusless loser who spends his days wasting away on PSL forums, making youtube videos and playing PS5 :Comfy:

@geezcel post yours :feelshmm:
@ForeverRecession
Sometimes you claim UK is hypergamous and other times you claim to be gigachad slayer

Which one is it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25566, ascension, Pikabro and 21 others
Sometimes you claim UK is hypergamous and other times you claim to be gigachad slayer

Which one is it
A lot of this didn't happen in the UK

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, SendMePicsToRate, Hero of the Imperium and 6 others

Dude you must be uberchad of this is true

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, AscendingHero, SteveRogers and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 22126, Daniel Plainview and 9 others
None of this matters now. I'm a perma rotter friendless statusless loser who spends his days wasting away on PSL forums writing cuckold stories, making youtube videos and playing PS5 :Comfy:
what happened?

what happened?
Moved to new city after uni
None of my friends live near me
Quit my job and became a youtuber
Impossible to make new friends after uni, so forced into isolation

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 24781, Patient A and 12 others
5'5 bald gay indian man in Mumbai smiled at me once and was blushing

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Pikabro, p0lishsubhuman and 38 others
Wow would you look at that, I suddenly lost all ability to read the English Language as soon as I saw this title :feelswow:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 16275, Daniel Plainview and 6 others
Middle Aged Asian street prostitute wanted to give me sucky sucky.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, RAMU KAKA, NordicMaxxer and 6 others
Dated a girl who is signed with Ford Models Agency. It was like living on another planet. People kept staring at us. Random women would approach us to talk about themselves and their daughters. They would listen in on our conversations too.

Best part was being told we make such a wonderful couple by absolute fucking strangers.

We’d walk past restaurants with outdoor seating and I could see and feel everyone’s heads turning.

A group of four college aged guys were walking towards us and even at probably 300 feet away, they stopped what they were doing and talking about and just stared at us.

Shit was fun ngl

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, p0lishsubhuman, infini and 14 others
Dated a girl who is signed with Ford Models Agency. It was like living on another planet. People kept staring at us. Random women would approach us to talk about themselves and their daughters. They would listen in on our conversations too.

Best part was being told we make such a wonderful couple by absolute fucking strangers.

We’d walk past restaurants with outdoor seating and I could see and feel everyone’s heads turning.

A group of four college aged guys were walking towards us and even at probably 300 feet away, they stopped what they were doing and talking about and just stared at us.

Shit was fun ngl
You got any pics of her?

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero

Shit was fun ngl
what is your face rating?

Momma told me im gl :Comfy:
Niggas told me i look like a little kid :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro, mug, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
20 comments and only one tale :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Daniel Plainview, Mewton and 8 others
I remember this super model who cold approached me after her VS show but I flaked her after the first blowjob

Busy making banger threads for the bros on Looksmax 🏌️‍♂️

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: futuregigamogger, datboijj, bwrauycnee and 6 others
Got with a girl then her fitter friend came over and pulled her away so that she could get with me instead

Most of my club slays I fucked within an hour of the first time ever meeting them

One of my tinder slays first message to me was that she was dtf

My ex when we were in the initial talking stage showed me a group chat she was in where one of her friends took a load of creepshots of me in the gym and some of them said they were jealous that it was her that got with me

Had a group of jb chavs in tesco tell me I have an amazing arse

Every girl I've slayed since roidceling has complimented me on my physique during sex

Have had girls grabbing arms, shoulders, chest and arse out of nowhere on nights out

Have had a few times making out with girls in clubs without saying a word to them first

Disclaimer: nearly all of the above happened a few years before covid, if I was a few years younger I would be a truecel in the current UK :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, closedplatecel, Daniel Plainview and 20 others
Got with a girl then her fitter friend came over and pulled her away so that she could get with me instead

Most of my club slays I fucked within an hour of the first time ever meeting them

My ex when we were in the initial talking stage showed me a group chat she was in where one of her friends took a load of creepshots of me in the gym and some of them said they were jealous that it was her that got with me

Every girl I've slayed since roidceling has complimented me on my physique during sex

Have had girls grabbing arms, shoulders, chest and arse out of nowhere on nights out

Have had a few times making out with girls in clubs without saying a word to them first

Disclaimer: nearly all of the above happened a few years before covid, if I was a few years younger I would be a truecel in the current UK :feelsrope:
Fuark this is the gymcel motivation I needed before my chest session

Yeah legit same. Everything in the OP happened at least 3 years ago. I barely leave the house now

Do you have a pic of your physique? Or a pic of someone else's physique that looks like yours

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Moggable, AscendingHero and 4 others
I remember this super model who cold approached me after her VS show but I flaked her after the first blowjob

Busy making banger threads for the bros on Looksmax 🏌️‍♂️
Link threads

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and one job away

what is your face PSL

Fuark this is the gymcel motivation I needed before my chest session

Yeah legit same. Everything in the OP happened at least 3 years ago. I barely leave the house now

Do you have a pic of your physique? Or a pic of someone else's physique that looks like yours
Gymceling has been a huge halo for me ngl I think it does help for guys that have no major failos
My physique has changed a lot over the years, I would say my prime in terms of IOIs and ease of slaying was in 2018 around the end of my 1st cycle or start of my 2nd where I was around 95kg 10-12%bf at 6'2" so maybe like a white, slightly less lean and slightly shorter Jon Skywalker with more lower body development (squatcel leg mentality is just tattooed into my brain unfortunately)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, AscendingHero, Deleted member 16453 and 2 others
Gymceling has been a huge halo for me ngl I think it does help for guys that have no major failos
My physique has changed a lot over the years, I would say my prime in terms of IOIs and ease of slaying was in 2018 around the end of my 1st cycle or start of my 2nd where I was around 95kg 10-12%bf at 6'2" so maybe like a white, slightly less lean and slightly shorter Jon Skywalker with more lower body development (squatcel leg mentality is just tattooed into my brain unfortunately)
Did you get compliments as a natty? Or do you think natty lifting is not worth it?

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ShowerMaxxing, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Link threads
You could have called me out on not fcking a vs model as larp but no… you decided to diss my shit threads :feelswah: the only thing that I have in my life and you took it away. You’re an awful person.

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, Hero of the Imperium, lilhorizontal32 and 4 others
Did you get compliments as a natty? Or do you think natty lifting is not worth it?
I got compliments on my physique in pretty much every human interaction I had as a natty. But only guys and it’s super annoying. They are al lame af so they think talking about the gym makes them seem NT

I pretty much stopped gymcellung. Granted I’m Clubs it’s a huge halo but cba to anymore

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Daniel Plainview, AscendingHero and 2 others
Yes I did and tbh could have had similar results, the main thing is just being lean with "enough" muscle which imo is around where the natty limit for guys with above average genetics is, but years of lurking fitmisc and watching Rich Piana etc. destroyed my brain

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 17872, Daniel Plainview and 4 others

Shit was fun ngl
This is you, am I right ? Mirin :Comfy:
How did you met her ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
- met a girl (friend of friend) and within 5 hours i had to kick out my sleeping friend from his room to fuck
- didnt see a girl for a long time and within 2 hours was busy fucking her in the med sea
-she literally called me back the same night telling me how much she missed my dick
-in middle school bunch of the girls were in a gc and i was voted hottest guy in the grade
-last winter i went clubbing with friends after first steroid cycle and everyone was commenting on my body
-met another girl for a beach party and at night made out (wouldve fucked but couldn't logistically)
-my first house party ever, made out with like 7-8 girls and was called a man whore
-i biked like 20min one time on the highway at 2am to get head from a girl when i was 15
-was at a summer camp and snuck a girl into the dorm to fuck
-literally had people say they could hear us from outside lol
-in hs i picked up a girl, fucked in the car and drove her back to school
-got caught one time while fucking a girl in the car
-many countless rando make out club stories
-kicked my dad out the house to fuck one time
-fucked some just met chick in the bathroom at a house party one time

tbh not extremely impressive, need to download tinder and see. keep in mind im only 20 and got fucked by covid for college

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, |Daddy_Zygos|, closedplatecel and 8 others
- met a girl (friend of friend) and within 5 hours i had to kick out my sleeping friend from his room to fuck
- didnt see a girl for a long time and within 2 hours was busy fucking her in the med sea
-she literally called me back the same night telling me how much she missed my dick
-in middle school bunch of the girls were in a gc and i was voted hottest guy in the grade
-last winter i went clubbing with friends after first steroid cycle and everyone was commenting on my body
-met another girl for a beach party and at night made out (wouldve fucked but couldn't logistically)
-my first house party ever, made out with like 7-8 girls and was called a man whore
-i biked like 20min one time on the highway at 2am to get head from a girl when i was 15
-was at a summer camp and snuck a girl into the dorm to fuck
-literally had people say they could hear us from outside lol
-in hs i picked up a girl, fucked in the car and drove her back to school
-got caught one time while fucking a girl in the car
-many countless rando make out club stories
-kicked my dad out the house to fuck one time
-fucked some just met chick in the bathroom at a house party one time

tbh not extremely impressive, need to download tinder and see. keep in mind im only 20 and got fucked by covid for college
What's your psl? Height and physique too

Assuming you live in the US because you mentioned the summer camp?

I worked at a summer camp for a few months when I was there, I remember there was a 17 year old who I was talking to that wasn't a full counselor yet because of her age. I asked her for her phone number so that she could hook me up with some weed but she thought I was hitting on her (I didn't know this). At night after curfew, we met up, I was expecting to buy weed off of her but we started making out in one of the outdoor kitchen shops and she starts touching my dick through my shorts. I stopped immediately and walked away cause I thought I'd get arrested if I got caught :lul: AOC was 16 in that state but I didn't wanna risk deportation

• JFL
Reactions: Azr616, Hero of the Imperium, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
What's your psl? Height and physique too

Assuming you live in the US because you mentioned the summer camp?

I worked at a summer camp for a few months when I was there, I remember there was a 17 year old who I was talking to that wasn't a full counselor yet because of her age. I asked her for her phone number so that she could hook me up with some weed but she thought I was hitting on her (I didn't know this). At night after curfew, we met up, I was expecting to buy weed off of her but we started making out in one of the outdoor kitchen shops and she starts touching my dick through my shorts. I stopped immediately and walked away cause I thought I'd get arrested if I got caught :lul: AOC was 16 in that state but I didn't wanna risk any bullshit
5'11, would say 6-7psl, UScel. physique has been skinny my whole life until last few months, now way more muscular. not ig model but definitely dimorphic

thinking about it have a few other stories

-another time at summer camp literally just met a girl and said she wanted to suck my dick right then and there. sadly the way the camp was set up it was impossible for guys and girls to mix after 11pm without supervision.
-got literally sexually assaulted. was pretty much black out on a couch at a house party, and some girl 3 years older than me dragged me outside and sucked me off. was fun but looking back was sorta fucked
-another house party and was busy making out w a girl, i said i wanted to fuck so she literally starts going around and asking everyone in the party if they have condoms, was fucking hilarious:lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Melo95, AscendingHero and 7 others
My ex gf told me that her friend thought I was super hot and perfect boyfriend

The ex before that ex told me that all her friends told her that I was just their type too

• +1
Reactions: SEPRAY, Melo95, AscendingHero and 3 others
This is you, am I right ? Mirin :Comfy:
How did you met her ?
Matched her on Tinder within days of breaking up with my ex lol. The pics in that thread are just random screenshots since I couldn’t upload the video.
She was in college, that was one of our first dates. I didn’t smash until the third one though so it’s not that easy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 16453 and Deleted member 16209
5'11, would say 6-7psl, UScel. physique has been skinny my whole life until last few months, now way more muscular. not ig model but definitely dimorphic

thinking about it have a few other stories

-another time at summer camp literally just met a girl and said she wanted to suck my dick right then and there. sadly the way the camp was set up it was impossible for guys and girls to mix after 11pm without supervision.
-got literally sexually assaulted. was pretty much black out on a couch at a house party, and some girl 3 years older than me dragged me outside and sucked me off. was fun but looking back was sorta fucked
-another house party and was busy making out w a girl, i said i wanted to fuck so she literally starts going around and asking everyone in the party if they have condoms, was fucking hilarious:lul:
6-7psl??????

No fckin way

Dm face sexy boyo

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, AscendingHero, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
While working as bouncer I had a group of girls come up to me and call me goodlooking and one got my number then later in the night when the first girl wasn't around the other girl got my number. Met the first girl a few days later and slayed her

While working as bouncer a girl approached me and treated me like I was Chad and agreed to come back to mine to fuck that night.

Had a milf on POF ask me to meet her at the hotel she was staying in since my distance was within 1km and I said I'd come just to test if she was bullshitting or not and she sent me a snap of the drink she ordered for me. I went to meet her at the hotel bar then she paid for my drinks all night then I slayed her in her hotel room. She then demanded that she took the condom off (because she apparently loved cum) and went into the bathroom with it. I always questioned if she put my cum into her vag at that point to get pregnant

I met a 17 y/o that I worked with in a shop for drinks and when I got there and met her friends they were all giddy and she later told me that her friends didn't expect me to look so impressive and said they now refer to me as "hot (my name)"
I got her back to my house that night but didn't slay her until the following week when she did mdma with me for her first time then when she left the next morning I get a message from a JB I planned to meet that day saying she was getting on the bus to meet me.
I assumed before that text it 99% gonna be a flake but she showed up and I gave her a rough fucking because she said the guy she lost her virginity to was shit so I came in her ass then she sucked my dick immediately after then left and blocked me an couple of hours later

Asked a girl in a club if she wanted to come back to mine 30 seconds into the approach and she agreed (happened a few more times within 2 minutes)

Was waiting to order a drink at the bar and a girl says I'd be ideal for her friend so she shows me to her friend and she is StaceyLite and I fuck her about an hour later

Got approached at a bar by a girl, go with her to a nightclub then in the nightclub as I'm walking through with her I pass a group of girls and one of them grabs my chest to feel it

Walked into chipper at the end of the night and was just being retarded and loud asking if anyone wanted to go halves on a pizza then a girl gets into a convo with me and walks out with me a few seconds later coz I told her my house was 5 minute walk away and we could fuck there

Had a few girls agree to come over and fuck within first few tinder messages but none stand out as overly impressive since they were likely all gigasluts who did it plenty of other times

Took off my shirt when camping with the boys and some girls showed up and one of them was asking my mate to get my attention.
My mate tells me so I tell her to come for a walk with me then get her to start sucking my dick. Her lift was then leaving so she left before I got to fuck her

Despite all of this it really counts for nothing with the girls you meet in future since you can't carry a slayer reputation around with you as a nobody. Also I would argue all of the pain from the nights out of getting nothing and girls on tinder agreeing to fuck then flaking cancels out a lot of the pleasure from slayer situations

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: closedplatecel, bwrauycnee, Hero of the Imperium and 5 others

Mine:

- Standing in line at a festival, some guy in front of me got his friend's attention and said "Look how GL this guy is"

@geezcel
@ForeverRecession
@Amnesia
@ArvidGustavsson
@Salludon

How tall arę u masc, doom orr?

will write some later but keep caging at my ex that won’t leave me alone. she messages me randomly about how much she likes certain films or how horrible her recent ex was. texts my mum as well saying she misses me loads jfl haven’t replied to her in years but she still messages me about how much she enjoyed the latest marvel film or if my dad still likes motown music jfl

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: closedplatecel, Deleted member 16501, Paroxysm and 9 others
• Was about to leave the club & this chick grabbed my hand, asked my name & kid you not said “You have nice facial structure” :lul:..

Made out seconds later then when I gave her my phone number I realized she was a sugar baby with lots of IG followers :dafuckfeels: pic below

C9F21AE7 498B 4027 BEB9 7AFBD1240195

• Coming back from the club the boys & I went back to campus & a chick driving past us yelled out “You’re soo hot” I yelled back “Come baack” they turned around & I got her #

• Had multiple women rub their hands all over my chest at the club (I wear mostly button downs & henleys)

• I was waiting in line for the bathroom at the club & this chick tried skipping I told her “whoa.. you gotta wait like the rest of us”.. she told me she left her vape in there so I told her I’d get it after I’m done.. I come out the bathroom she hugs me for gettin her vape & starts kissing me then her pulls her away & calls me trash :feelskek:

• Had one chick get her friend to come get me to meet her cuz I was so oblivious from the IOIs she was giving me all night

• I was holding the camera while my boy was doing an interview & after some girl came up to me said I was cute & asked if she could give me her #

• Couple tinder messages that start out like this

170ACFD8 78D9 4D15 9C02 6E8D6784FEAA

• Lots more random makeout sesh not worth mentioning.. I apologize for my black ass the lightning was not in my favor :lul:

56278BEB DCAF 4E95 A089 98E98FC54404

All this effort & still not even gymmaxxed :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: closedplatecel, Deleted member 16501, Deleted member 7098 and 8 others
insane how uneventful my life is while ppl are out there doing this :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 21340 and 19 others
My ex said she had fantasies of me raping her when we were dating
Girl chased me for 2 months straight earlier this year
Girl i used to fw tried to fuck me on my grandpa's funeral
Another girl at school told me i was attractive, and her friends agreed
Those are the ones off the top of my head

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel