A forum user caused an 11yo girl to rope

“Why call a murderer a bad person he was just born that way”
my point was the opposite of that, his environment and the brain he was placed in led him to an outcome of evil

He wasn't born that way
You’re complaining that life isn’t fair but who said that it was?
When did I complain about life not being fair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
i think i know who :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Lokki
That's reprehensible. Even though I heavily criticize women and get mad at them sometimes, I would never want them to be hurt in an unjustified way, particularly an 11-year-old girl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, HTN_Mentalcel, cromagnon and 1 other person
When you understand the nature of conciousness, that every person began as the exact same soul, and the only difference was the body and experience they were integrated into

(predeterminism alone should be sufficient to allow you to understand this)

You realize you would be "chads slut" if you were born into "Stacy's" body too.

Why have resentment for a creature you could have very easily become, they are a result of their environment and genetics, same as you.
But this is not true. Twins who have gone through very similar stimuli often will act completely different from one another. I've seen plenty of anecdotal evidences of this, from back when i was in elementary school (and there should be less variance at such an early age); to especially now, where one is a drug dealer and his bro is studycelling in University.

Yes, environment and interactions do matter. But what if I told you that some people were just born different... to say that everyone comes out of the womb completely the same is complete bullshit. Babies themselves exhibit different traits. Some cry a lot and loudly. Some hardly do. Are you going to make the argument that the babies are lookspilled?

You are chasing the hollow existence, where you can blame everything that has currently happened to you, on something that is out of your control. And likewise everything negative that might potentially happen (it will, because you don't understand you are LDARing).
The truth is, we will never know.
Even if you might be correct, its worth doing everything essentially in "your power" on the chance that you might be wrong.

It's very similar to people believing in God. We will never know until we pass away. But, there are those who believe in something that might exist for the sake of a better more fulfilling life (and rewarding afterlife); and then there are those who don't believe in something even though it could potentially occur, and only stands to be a net positive in all domains.

The only potential disadvantage I see would be a "waste" of time. But if you were to vary the "disadvantage" in the extra amount of time you spend, for the potential gamble at the rewards. The reward to "risk" is infinite. It is infinitely better than any of its counterparts (reincarnation, hell, nonexistence). Not to mention, that it won't require a lot of time itself.. just a clear heart and rememebring God whenever you feel happy/sad/sorry etc.

You stand to gain nothing from this mentality, in either of these two scenarios. Understand that.

We know it’s @moggathon
It's either him or @Vermilioncore
I just can't really see it being anybody else.
I talked with the dude once in my life on Discord. He seemed like a funny guy based off his org ramblings. Within the first 5 texts he was sending me gore..

RIP anyways to that little girl <3
Hopefully God forgives her child mind and unfortunate situation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, ggg.tv🤫, moggathon and 2 others
Proving the pathetic nature of this forum, rather then working on improving ourselves, users on here putting down others (especially females) because they won the race when they shouldn’t have.

Sad asf for that poor child, hopefully that user gets stage 3 brain cancer. Pathetic behaviour
Oh cmon she was gonna grow up to suck Chad cock and fuck tall men only so good riddance

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43058, moggathon and Deleted member 52452
But this is not true. Twins who have gone through very similar stimuli often will act completely different from one another. I've seen plenty of anecdotal evidences of this, from back when i was in elementary school (and there should be less variance at such an early age); to especially now, where one is a drug dealer and his bro is studycelling in University.

Yes, environment and interactions do matter. But what if I told you that some people were just born different... to say that everyone comes out of the womb completely the same is complete bullshit. Babies themselves exhibit different traits. Some cry a lot and loudly. Some hardly do. Are you going to make the argument that the babies are lookspilled?

You are chasing the hollow existence, where you can blame everything that has currently happened to you, on something that is out of your control. And likewise everything negative that might potentially happen (it will, because you don't understand you are LDARing).
Even if you might be correct, its worth doing everything essentially in "your power" on the chance that you might be wrong.

It's very similar to people believing in God. We will never know until we pass away. But, there are those who believe in something that might exist for the sake of a better more fulfilling life (and rewarding afterlife); and then there are those who don't believe in something even though it could potentially occur, and only stands to be a net positive in all domains.

The only potential disadvantage I see would be a "waste" of time. But if you were to vary the "disadvantage" in the extra amount of time you spend, for the potential gamble at the rewards. The reward to "risk" is infinite. It is infinitely better than any of its counterparts (reincarnation, hell, nonexistence). Not to mention, that it won't require a lot of time itself.. just a clear heart and rememebring God whenever you feel happy/sad/sorry etc.

You stand to gain nothing from this mentality, in either of these two scenarios. Understand that.

I talked with the dude once in my life on Discord. He seemed like a funny guy based off his org ramblings. Within the first 5 texts he was sending me gore..

@moggathon Is a sick man with sick thoughts I think niggas like him should DIE (Kendrick lamar reference)

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, ggg.tv🤫, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
It was me bc she cheated on me with baby Tyrone

Any proof? Like her chats
How did you find out

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
@moggathon Is a sick man with sick thoughts I think niggas like him should DIE (Kendrick lamar reference)
I feel bad for him, I don't know much about the dude.
Ngl back in the day I myself used to have reactions like you. He should die etc

Tbh man, I agree with your intent - I can tell you got a good soul, but all that killing does is it tears your soul up.
Only kill if you must, in self defense or War.

Social Media has normalized killing. Which isn't directly a problem; the actual problem is people's perceptions on the criteria for this action have lowered.
If you actively understand that, you can work your way back to the righteous path 😄(y)

People are dropping like flies all around us, don't let that be you brother :heart::Comfy:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, tombradylover and ggg.tv🤫

You’re cool not weird

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and greycel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and tombradylover

• +1
I feel bad for him, I don't know much about the dude.
Ngl back in the day I myself used to have reactions like you. He should die etc

Tbh man, I agree with your intent - I can tell you got a good soul, but all that killing does is it tears your soul up.
Only kill if you must, in self defense or War.

Social Media has normalized killing. Which isn't directly a problem; the actual problem is people's perceptions on the criteria for this action have lowered.
If you actively understand that, you can work your way back to the righteous path 😄(y)

People are dropping like flies all around us, don't let that be you brother :heart::Comfy:
bro im kidding i dont think he should die. I honestly doubt he would do that tbh I'm just messing around

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and greycel
-my biggest fan
Certified loverboy? Nah, CERTIFIED PEDOPHILE WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP DOT FUCK EM UP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP IMAA DO MY STUFF

• +1
  • +1

@Vermilioncore why would they think it’s you bud? Get some help.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and Vermilioncore
  • JFL
Reactions: reek, Deleted member 52452 and tombradylover
@Vermilioncore why would they think it’s you bud? Get some help.
You gotta start being normal and just lay off the internet bud, it’s too much for you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, tombradylover and moggathon
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and ggg.tv🤫
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and tombradylover
BASED!

• +1
Proving the pathetic nature of this forum, rather then working on improving ourselves, users on here putting down others (especially females) because they won the race when they shouldn’t have.

Sad asf for that poor child, hopefully that user gets stage 3 brain cancer. Pathetic behaviour
"Especially females" @Xtra there is an impasta among us

And wasn't even cos of bgm
Everyone called him subhuman and he got bullied irl apparently
JFL at users unjrconically blaming bgm, shcery got bullied his whole life by normies but bgm gets blamed. ROFL THIS FORUM MAN

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer