A friend confessed he is paying for some whore's onlyfans

Virgincel

Virgincel

All it takes is one bad day
Just kek, even normies are falling for this shit. In a few years women won't even date betabuxxes because they will get THEIR money from onlyfans so no need to be near them at all. Chad or death will soon be real for any foid.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, NothingCanStopMe, 5'8manlet and 8 others
behead him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, 5'8manlet, Entschuldigung and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998

It's actually over. Soon women will dominate the world (untill we go back to zero and then start all over again)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, NothingCanStopMe, Virgincel and 2 others
You're paying for women already if you pay any taxes. Wageslave cuck.

The only based incels are NEETs.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and inceletto
You're paying for women already if you pay any taxes. Wageslave cuck.

The only based incels are NEETs.
Wrong, incels ('s parents) pay for internet videogames and food so EVERYBODY is a cuck one way or another. It's over.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
Wrong, incels ('s parents) pay for internet videogames and food so EVERYBODY is a cuck one way or another. It's over.
The state pays for wellfare here. I torrent all my videogames+movies and food is cheap asf if you know how to buy in bulk and cook.

I can proudly say I am costing women+ the state way more than I am giving them. I'll leech this shit society untill it collapses.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Gaia262
The state pays for wellfare here. I torrent all my videogames+movies and food is cheap asf if you know how to buy in bulk and cook.

I can proudly say I am costing women+ the state way more than I am giving them. I'll leech this shit society untill it collapses.
You are still buying food then.

i wish skynet was real

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet
Make fun of him at least

Just kek, even normies are falling for this shit. In a few years women won't even date betabuxxes because they will get THEIR money from onlyfans so no need to be near them at all. Chad or death will soon be real for any foid.
This is actually very true. Sugar daddies will no longer be a thing in the future.