A fucking gold mine into the female mind

noodlelover

noodlelover

Kraken
This channel is the biggest gold mine into the female mind ever. It's non stop black pill after black pill. Please don't comment on the videos. They could private it again.

I'm not even four minutes in and I've already learned why women hate online dating.

Why women hate online dating:
"You're forced to look at each and every one of their ugly and annoying mugs"
"It's a lot of work of sifting through guys that you would never date"

This shit is soo fucking good. TLDR It's a podcast that came from a private forum that use to be a public reddit group. Think of them as the female equivalent to looks maxers, only their goal is to land a "high value man" which is essentially the top 1% of the top 1%.

• +1
Reactions: descension, Preoximerianas, Lmao and 4 others
based thread

low iq thread

• +1
Reactions: epictroll
The problem is that the women on "female dating strategy" are ugly whores incapable of introspection. Listening to them discuss dating doesn't offer any insight.

• +1
Reactions: callisto, Preoximerianas, thereallegend and 2 others
Fuark they mentioned "serial killer selfie". You literally need pro photos to succeed on apps.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
These videos are pure suicide fuel. Worse than any male blackpill channel, and more true.

I was feeling good this morning, but now I feel like dying and I'm not even through one video.

I thought it’s common sense nowadays girls prefer insta to dating apps because there they can skip the lines of ugly guys and slid straight into chad’s dms

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 21532, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
It seems like these women are the type that'd use Hinge

Users who are viewing this thread

Back