Some anecdotal facts in regards to dick size

No they did not but girls will never admit they do. Even girls I got really "close" with as "friends" (if your bitch has had male friends ever in her life shes ran through) they would still claim shit like big ones are painful or they prefer my size. I don't believe it.

Oddly enough the virgins were off Tinder. They wanted to lose it and were down just to hookup. It's crazy to me how manipulated modern women are by jewish media where they genuinely dont realize how important it is to be a virgin for a woman. They're pysch op'd into thinking it's normal to be a whore.

My dick is 7 bonepressed and 6.5 non bp due to my lower body fat levels than the average person. That's not big. I dont trust those statistics fully. I think those statistics are accurate fully. I think they were done on boomers who are shorter and less developed for some reason. I do think most guys have 5-6 bone pressed, but I think 8+ is a lot more common than people realize which is the point of my thread. The fact that so many women have had monster dicks inside of them (as well as micro dicks) makes me believe those stats are off to some degree. Maybe the micro dicks throw off the statistic averages?

I mean I'm a legit 6'2 (short for a balkan) and statistically thats like top 92% as well but in real life I see guys my height or taller all the time.
Bro 6'2 is tall atleast in middle east ,north Africa,eastern europe and all of asia

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Real age. This is over the course of last 4 years though. I was a virgin until 22.

At 27 I still have no issue fucking younger girls though. My face looks younger than my age while my body is top 90%.
I think looking younger than your age is benefiting you well , also your place or thiers?

• +1
I think looking younger than your age is benefiting you well , also your place or thiers?
Their place or my car.

I didnt even have my own place for 99% of these whores.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: averagenormie and truthhurts
If you believe the statistics (which I dont), those statistics claim 8 inches is top 98%. The same stats claim 6'4 is also top 98%.

Go outside and you will see a 6'4 guy every day at least once.
I don't see 6'4 guy its so rare

I rarely get shit tests from girls off tinder bud.

Like I said, you're coping. The point of this thread was to enlighten you on the reality. Most of you will marry women who have been absolutely destroyed
Nah I'm marrying a religious girl

• +1
Reactions: Lurkerslep
I will share some facts that I have found after being with over 20 girls. I stopped keeping track of my number after 20. 90% of the girls were met from dating apps or social media. Around 70% were white girls with 20% being latina and rest being a few black and middle eastern girls mixed in there as well (no experience with asian). The white girls include American, albanian, slavic (mainly ukrainian), and balkan girls. I'm balkan myself living in USA.

My size is 6.5 non bone pressed. Yes I know people will claim bs because everyone here claims 6-7+. IDGAF.

I have no reason to lie on an anonymous forum about any of this.

After sex I would almost always ask girls how they felt about my size and such. A little aspie to ask I know but I was genuinely curious and I had no intention of dating these girls. This would start the convo on our past relationships and experiences which they would reveal more and more to me. The girls were 18-28 age wise for the most part.

1. The vast majority of girls have taken at least one monster dick. By monster I mean 8 non bonepressed minimum. I know this because majority of the girls have told me they've been with guys who were multiple inches larger than mine. This means most of you will end up marrying a girl who has been fucked hard by a monster dick. If this bothers you, marry a virgin or dont marry. No other way around it.

2. Almost all of the girls have seen at least one micro dick. They would describe this with showing their pinky. This one was brutal in the way they would speak about it. If you have a small dick then it's probably over for you. Actually if you have a small dick then I would highly recommend never fucking a girl who is near your friend circle. Women absolutely share their experiences and your size with other women. Word will for sure get out you have a micro. Fuck only girls you found online or strangers.

3. Most said my dick was above avg terms of size, but definitely not the biggest. Many said its a good size. Keep in mind, this could be them lying to me about it being a good size. I'd say the average is 5-6 inches non bone pressed, with my 6.5 being slightly above avg, but nothing special.

4. Many of the girls wanted to keep seeing me. I had the option to keep fucking many of them. If you ever have sex with a girl and she ghosts you after, it means she either found your dick too small for her, or you didnt know what the fuck you were doing and she didnt enjoy it. If she enjoys it then she will continue want to see you.

5. Latinas felt tighter than white girls from my experience, but I had way more white girls so cant say for sure.

6. I fucked two virgins. Both of them became addicted to me immediately even though I barely talked to them. I do strongly believe virgin girls are the only ones you should marry. It honestly shocked me how easy it was to get these girls attached to me. I had to block both of them because I did not want to date them and would feel morally terrible if I kept fucking them as It would lead to trauma for them.

7. As I got better at fucking, it became easier to retain girls. If you're inexperienced then my honest advice is dont go into any relationship becoming too invested in the girl. Because until you get better through experience you will not be able to retain most girls nowadays unless you have a monster dick. Modern girls are almost all ran through.

8. 6-7 inches bone pressed and you're fine in terms of size. Your size will never be seen as anything special, but also it will never be seen as negative unless she's extremely ran through. At 5 inches, you have to get skilled but it's still passable. Below 5 and it may be done.

9. Off topic, but interesting story. One of the few black girls I fucked had a black boyfriend whose picture was on her phones wallpaper. I had no clue. I grabbed her phone to check to time randomly and saw it. Absolutely no race or ethnicity is safe from being cucked in this era. Do not trust the whores.

10. I had a one middle eastern girl who didn't let me fuck her pussy but gave me access to everything else. She blocked me after I fucked her in the ass. I'm assuming she wants to experience whoring around while being a "virgin bride."

11. If you come off as non judgemental and relaxed, she will reveal a lot of her past to you without much struggle.

Also want to mention, I would only be able to sleep with maybe 5 girls out of every 100 matches on dating apps. So you incels who do those "tinder experiments" need to realize matches alone means nothing.
Same thing happened to me exept i was 7 inches and a girl also did the same pinkiee thing you just mentioned exept when i asked he about who was the biggest she said me but it still fucked up with my mind like wtf if shee like fuck with an 8-9 inch nigga and shee start joking with him likee she joked with me about the other guys like that shit really fucking darken your soul

Same thing happened to me exept i was 7 inches and a girl also did the same pinkiee thing you just mentioned exept when i asked he about who was the biggest she said me but it still fucked up with my mind like wtf if shee like fuck with an 8-9 inch nigga and shee start joking with him likee she joked with me about the other guys like that shit really fucking darken your soul
That's like if a guy tells a girl how loose and sloppy another girls vagina is. If someone talks like that about another person they had sex with it's a huge red flag :blackpill:

B
i read all of it tbh

and no women havent taken 8 inch nbp, thats rare as fuck, they were probably lying to ego you
He said he is balkan in the west so they live around tyrones

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
8 inches nbp is like the equivalent to a 6’10 guy not 6’4
You are coping bud. I wish that were true but it's not.

That's like saying "no girl has ever fucked a guy over 6'3-6'4, that's rare as fuck." The reality is girls sleep around easily nowadays and most of them have experienced it.

The vast majority of girls have taken at least one monster dick. By monster I mean 8 non bonepressed minimum.
Yeah but statistically speaking, 8+ inches is top 1% of all men.
So either these women have body counts in the triple digits, or something does not add up here.

Keep in mind your frame and overall body influence the way your penis is perceived; a short man with a 7 inch penis looks like he has a monster cock, while it won't be as impressive on a very tall man.

Oddly enough the virgins were off Tinder. They wanted to lose it and were down just to hookup. It's crazy to me how manipulated modern women are by jewish media where they genuinely dont realize how important it is to be a virgin for a woman. They're pysch op'd into thinking it's normal to be a whore.
Crazy these girls must be freshly 18-19 then, probably were embarrassed that every girl their age was whoring around while they were still virgins. Probably wanted to feel desirable and were therefore insecure.

8 inches is actually 99%
The chinks designed chatgpt so I dont have to sit through phaggot studies. You're welcome

View attachment 3238707
Nah probably not. You talking like it’s factual, when matter in fact women can’t even visually measure a dick size. That’s why girls inches comes into play. Most men lie about their dick size aswell and add few inches
There is actually a post on r/gettingbigger that compares Dick size to height via z-scores. It's a great comparison to see how rare something like 7 inches actually, spoiler yeah it is above average but not crazy rare I think it's the equivalent of being 6'2 as a male if I remember correctly.
I will link it here:

• +1