A gem proving that racists are right

Phad

Phad

JATT
Found this a long time on a thread but never looked back it till today

FIRST, the 'racists' are RIGHT.

And SECOND, I can PROVE IT IN JUST ONE SENTENCE.

THERE IS NO REASON TO SUPPRESS A VIEWPOINT UNLESS IT IS TRUE, because a false viewpoint can easily be combatted with facts and logic, while truth cannot be combatted except by lies which are vulnerable to refutation.

Or to put it another way, the 'racist' view HAS to be suppressed, because if it weren't, MOST PEOPLE WOULD BECOME 'RACISTS'!

The racist point of view is definitely suppressed in the major media and on the internet e.g. Stormfront and the dailystormer were taken offline etc.. there is no denying it.

Liberalism is illogical and self-contradictory and fits every ugly description it hurls towards its opponents. The seductiveness of liberalism is that the great majority of its positions represent what is right taken to a wrong extreme. In race, liberals are right to think that men should be equal before the law, but wrong to think they are equal in intelligence, behavior, racial characteristics or in any other substantive way etc.. etc..

tl dr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
I am very racist :D

Can I still be a nazi if I have a qt slave nigger gf or do I have to hate niggers

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and androidcel
Why tf do u want a black gf :dafuckfeels:
So I can chain her up and call her a nigger when I'm hitting that just like my great grand daddy did in my beautiful home state of Alabama

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Deleted member 611
So I can chain her up and call her a nigger when I'm hitting that just like my great grand daddy did in my beautiful home state of Alabama
Colonize her pussy:p

• +1
Reactions: Wincel