A genuine look at Lookism vs Lookmax

TheMewingBBC

TheMewingBBC

Fuck PSL
I’ve been lurking here, incels co and Lookism since June 2018. Here’s my unbiased opinion between the two big heads

Lookism
-better information on lookmaxxing; the sole reason why I chose to sign up on lookism rather than the other two. On there you will find every method, chemical and surgery needed to lookmax every on aspect, whether they’re essential or hardly important to looks, and how it should be done properly. Ngl looksmax got there shit but nothing compare to Lookism

-more iconic users; jovan, orb, crisick, rob, invisible and shiiiieeeeeet me tbh

-more entertaining and engaging threads

Lookmax
-off the bat better servers and security ofc ngl tbh lol

-less spam shitposting (this and the one above is the reason why I would put 2019 Lookmax over 2019 Lookism, our home town had took a storm over the past few months, I hope to see it resurrect)

Inb4 coper says didn’t read, I’mma count y’all like gimli and Legolas counted their kills

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: just_a_life, Lorsss, SayNoToRotting and 3 others
didnt read XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

didnt read XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I don't know what any users here look like, people are too afraid to become memorable characters
Narcies who post on lookism plaster their face everywhere

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Einon
this is a good forum if you want to learn about bonesmashing, mewing, vitamin k2 and mk677 tbh

• +1
Reactions: Achathin, Deleted member 1560 and Alexanderr
I don't know what any users here look like, people are too afraid to become memorable characters
Narcies who post on lookism plaster their face everywhere
It's a subincel site.No one wants to be associated.

I’ve been lurking here, incels co and Lookism since June 2018. Here’s my unbiased opinion between the two big heads

Lookism
-better information on lookmaxxing; the sole reason why I chose to sign up on lookism rather than the other two. On there you will find every method, chemical and surgery needed to lookmax every on aspect, whether they’re essential or hardly important to looks, and how it should be done properly. Ngl looksmax got there shit but nothing compare to Lookism

-more iconic users; jovan, orb, crisick, rob, invisible and shiiiieeeeeet me tbh

Lookmax

-less spam shitposting (this and the one above is the reason why I would put 2019 Lookmax over 2019 Lookism, our home town had took a storm over the past few months, I hope to see it resurrect)

Inb4 coper says didn’t read, I’mma count y’all like gimli and Legolas counted their kills
I liked Lookism but there was just too much shitposting for me which is why I came here. The site also looking ugly and being slow as fuck was another reason.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
It's a subincel site.No one wants to be associated.
Can’t be worst than lookism. We had 30+ year old kissless virgins posting their experience on a daily basis

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
admin abandoned us there is no hope, and this website is just last stand. fuck its so boring. i want my shithole back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, TheLifeMaxer and TheMewingBBC
not a word

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Can’t be worst than lookism. We had 30+ year old kissless virgins posting their experience on a daily basis

i dont know whats worse:

30 year old virign or 13 year olds who believe in bonesmashing and vitamin k2 (or rather want to believe aka coping)

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
this is basically more normalfag version of lookism. but too many normalfags and too many inkwels.co crossposters. not a single ascended lifeform like mvp or undisputed

• +1
Reactions: Achathin, Zygos4Life and TheMewingBBC
i dont know whats worse:

30 year old virign or 13 year olds who believe in bonesmashing and vitamin k2 (or rather want to believe aka coping)

How is this a question? Lol the 30 year old virgins would wish they were the 13 year olds

How is this a question? Lol the 30 year old virgins would wish they were the 13 year olds
im talking about post quality..i always liked posts from anakind or jawonomics or whatever his name was

im talking about post quality..i always liked posts from anakind or jawonomics or whatever his name was
I know. Jokes aside it still the virgin. Nothing more sad than reading about a man who never received love in 3+ decades

giphy.gif

Besides 13 are still in their pre prime period, an era in their lives where environment will play it biggest role yet. Bonesmashing is legit but retarded. K2 works for me ngl

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
I know. Jokes aside it still the virgin. Nothing more sad than reading about a man who never received love in 3+ decades

giphy.gif

Besides 13 are still in their pre prime period, an era in their lives where environment will play it biggest role yet. Bonesmashing is legit but retarded. K2 works for me ngl

i think you still dont get the point. there is exactly zero benefit for people older then 13 interacting with people who are 13 or younger. or in interacting with people who believe in bonesmashing. neither regarding "knowledge" nor regarding entertainment.

thus i prefer interacting with older people then me even twhen they are losers.

because guess what if you are 16 and talk with 13 year olds about bonesmashing...you are the loser oldcel

i think you still dont get the point. there is exactly zero benefit for people older then 13 interacting with people who are 13 or younger. or in interacting with people who believe in bonesmashing. neither regarding "knowledge" nor regarding entertainment.

thus i prefer interacting with older people then me even twhen they are losers.

because guess what if you are 16 and talk with 13 year olds about bonesmashing...you are the loser oldcel
Lol the leaders of the future got u stressed up boyo. There’s going to be youngcels on every site saying dumbshit, sometimes it something worth reading, just ignore them if they bother you overall. Idk how we even reach comparing age group of the users on a thread comparing two different sites, this site got youngcels too

• JFL
Reactions: lookismfugee
Lol the leaders of the future got u stressed up boyo. There’s going to be youngcels on every site saying dumbshit, sometimes it something worth reading. Idk how we even reach comparing age group of the users on a thread comparing two different sites, this site got youngcels too

90% of users here are not older then 15. if you are older then 15 you probably shouldnt post here

half those users dont use the site anymore
lookism is just undisputed shitposting about fucking muslim nigger badr hari 24/7 and that blonde cuck sucking his cheeks like a giga faggot
its also now full of gymcel copers for some bizarre reason i had a gang of them follow me on every thread
also bonesmashing is legit, i used to hit myself on the forhead when i was young and i have a good browridge

How old r u
older than 15...and if not a wise guy look @realrob shows up real soon that gives some good info i rather wait 15min for a page to load up then reading threads about bonesmashing

Lookism has years worth of information and more traffic and had the old PUAHate and Sluthate posters that shared all their autistically gathered data. A lot of the info here is shamelessly copypasted from lookism. Lookism is straight up unbrowsable trash for years now though, and 99% of the users are retarded spammers aping the lingo. Too much noise to signal ratio. In a year or two this will easily be the better site, better curation more pleasurable browsing experience.

Last edited:
I didn't read a single word of that op lmfao

Looksmax.me died off pretty fucking fast tbh.

I remember how much more crowded and entertaining this place used to be just 3 months ago.

Now almost all of the big OGs have left the forum or show up very rarely. All the memorable personalities with faces and inside jokes are all long gone.

There was still lot of shit going on lookism.net until the very end.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lookismfugee, Deleted member 2227 and TheMewingBBC

Lookism

Lookmax

I'm iconic, you fucking faggot

Lookism also haloed by the fact the userbase is generally very gl.

i am probably one of the uglier users and I'm maybe a 5.5/10. u have guys on there that are legit 8s or more with 5,000 posts, it's pretty funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back