A gift to you.

D

Deleted member 11054

Iron
Hi guys, I have 24 years old and live on Brazil. I would like to warn you that this is going to be a long topic (I'm on a flight and I have some free time)

Today is my last day on this forum, I feel like I've completed my journey here, and the ''new'' things posted here don't add anything to me anymore, and somehow I feel like the forum is losing its way (but that's talk for another time)

I could just walk away without saying anything, but I feel you guys deserve it, so consider it a gift, a gift for all these high iq topics... My sincere thanks.
I advance that I will not post my before and after here, as the purpose of the post is not free validation for me, but some users have already seen it and it is certainly one of the biggest on this forum(2-3psl to 6-6.5 psl.), if anyone is interested, pm me and I will have the greater pleasure to share the photos.

Maybe this gets a little messy, because I don't have a script or anything planned, I just write what's coming into my head. Well, let's go:

First of all, IT ALL STARTS LEAN, this is the biggest looksmax you can have and it ALL starts with it, don't worry about your eyebrow color if you're just FAT, I see so many rate requests from people who just are FAT, or with some subhuman overweight. Fix this, and then focus on the rest.
Walking down the street I see that so few people are really lean, it's definitely a big difference.

Another thing you need to understand is that in 2021, it's very difficult to hide your social life,
social pill and instagram pill are real
It's no use being chad, if you don't have instagram to prove it, understand, THE MORE YOU RAISE YOUR ''PSL'' LEVEL THE MORE YOUR LIFE AS A WHOLE MUST UP TO FOLLOW IT, it's no use having as a goal to be a god ''PSL GOD'' if you have no social life and have 100 friends on instagram. Not only that, think with me, it's not much fun picking up the prettiest girl at the party if you don't have someone to share it with. My tip for you in this regard is: Don't take your looksmax journey too seriously, find a happy medium to enjoy your social life while improving your appearance, don't miss any party or social event, just go to all of them, fuck you you're going to have to drink and fuck your shape a little. At the end of the day, social experiences> looks

Personally I went through this a few times, Whenever I was with some girl at parties, my instagram was always requested, it's like she wanted to show me to her friends, as a prize. Or just check if I was a high-value guy. Even on tinder, all the girls I slayed always added me there, or asked for my ig before the date. I can do an experiment, but I'm pretty sure I would have 70-80% fewer encounters on tinder if I didn't have Instagram, even using the same photos.
So, priorize your fuckin social life.

Things I noticed that changed in my life after I ascended:

It's real.. People really treat you differently based on how you look (water) they assume you're better and more skillful... It's so much easier for me to make friends, I feel like people just want to hang around and talk, even random guys come up to me at parties and say ''wow, handsome guy'. The validation is very high, even on a simple walk, you can see the girls looking at you from inside the car, holding hands with their boyfriend, etc... you can feel that girls want to suck your cock anyway, I remember a meeting of mine on tinder, that the girl wanted to suck me at the bar table. Another thing is that I simply never needed to use a condom again, I was NEVER asked, this year I slayed 30-40 girls and none asked me for a condom (I have dozens of dating stories to share, but I think it would be too long)

It's much easier for you to have chad attitudes when you're a chad. I see all these pua's coaches telling you to be more confident, but this is ridiculous, First focus on ascending, your personality will shape your new reality. As much as you are a sim inside, if you have a chad reality, you will get so much validation in the day that it will be easy for you to feel ''insane''

The more you ascend and the more you slay, you see how pathetic girls are, you start to give them much less value, because it's easy, that challenge of getting your 'onite'' ends. You get to see girls for who they really are, and you take advantage of that. I won't lie, I like women a lot, but it makes me sad to have lost that glow I had for them when I was incel. Needless to say, the more women you slay the easier it is for you to slay other. Social proof buddies.
I still haven't noticed any big money making opportunities just for being cute (maybe because of the lockdown)
But when things get back to normal around here I'll check it out

Things change exponentially as you move up the PSL scale, unlike what some people think, it's not the same impact going from 3 psl to 4 psl as going from 4 psl to 5 psl. When I started trying to get better, I went from 2.5 to 4 in a short time, and honestly I didn't feel that my life changed that much. Now, when I got gymmaxed and put the fillers on I went to 6 psl and felt my life completely changed. going from 5 psl to 6 psl was much more significant than going from 3 to 5.

If I were 15-18 again I would just do anything to be as gymmaxed as possible, the halo shape is real, at this age you just need to be lean and ripped, it doesn't really matter if you're a fucking 5'6 curry , you can still enjoy a bit of life and get something gymmaxed, maybe not much, but definitely better than being fat
For now I think this is what came to my mind for now, as I remember more changes I will add to the topic

Things I did to ascend:
1- I reduced my body fat from 25 to 7
2- lip/midface fillers
3- mewing, chew
4- nofap
5 - in sugar/processed foods
6- no cigarettes, drugs etc.
7- I have a time to sleep and a time to wake up, a routine to follow, food to weigh. The only way I can break my routine is if I get an invitation to a social event, remember it's no use being chad if you don't enjoy it.
Whenever you have any opportunity in life to get out of the house and enjoy it, do it.

Imagine being lucky to be born, living a whole life and not having that kind of experience in life...

if I did it, you can do it too

greetings friend.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: abshsje, Hikicel69, Yerico7 and 39 others
H4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling, Inscol, freeone12 and 18 others
find a happy medium to enjoy your social life while improving your appearance
that only works when doing socially acceptable looksmaxes like gym

but when doing multiple procedures, there is no medium, you need to work like a slave to save up, you need to drop your social circle because they will see the changes, you will be fucked up from surgeries for a half a year minimum...

social experiences> looks
we improve looks in other to gain social experiences...

even random guys come up to me at parties and say ''wow, handsome guy'.
jesus whats your psl?
if random men come up and call you handsome you must be male model tier, if not, larp

2-3psl to 6-6.5 psl
youre saying you went from 2 psl to 6 just with getting lean + fillers? you must have top tier eye area if thats true
pm so I can verify

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Yerico7, Lolcel and 4 others
Things change exponentially as you move up the PSL scale, unlike what some people think, it's not the same impact going from 3 psl to 4 psl as going from 4 psl to 5 psl. When I started trying to get better, I went from 2.5 to 4 in a short time, and honestly I didn't feel that my life changed that much. Now, when I got gymmaxed and put the fillers
even random guys come up to me at parties and say ''wow, handsome guy'.

not a single word, you tolkien of our time

JoinedDec 1, 2020Posts162

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Hikicel69, .👽. and 4 others
Hi guys, I have 24 years old and live on Brazil. I would like to warn you that this is going to be a long topic (I'm on a flight and I have some free time)

Today is my last day on this forum, I feel like I've completed my journey here, and the ''new'' things posted here don't add anything to me anymore, and somehow I feel like the forum is losing its way (but that's talk for another time)

I could just walk away without saying anything, but I feel you guys deserve it, so consider it a gift, a gift for all these high iq topics... My sincere thanks.
I advance that I will not post my before and after here, as the purpose of the post is not free validation for me, but some users have already seen it and it is certainly one of the biggest on this forum(2-3psl to 6-6.5 psl.), if anyone is interested, pm me and I will have the greater pleasure to share the photos.

Maybe this gets a little messy, because I don't have a script or anything planned, I just write what's coming into my head. Well, let's go:

First of all, IT ALL STARTS LEAN, this is the biggest looksmax you can have and it ALL starts with it, don't worry about your eyebrow color if you're just FAT, I see so many rate requests from people who just are FAT, or with some subhuman overweight. Fix this, and then focus on the rest.
Walking down the street I see that so few people are really lean, it's definitely a big difference.

Another thing you need to understand is that in 2021, it's very difficult to hide your social life, social pill and instagram pill are real
It's no use being chad, if you don't have instagram to prove it, understand, THE MORE YOU RAISE YOUR ''PSL'' LEVEL THE MORE YOUR LIFE AS A WHOLE MUST UP TO FOLLOW IT, it's no use having as a goal to be a god ''PSL GOD'' if you have no social life and have 100 friends on instagram. Not only that, think with me, it's not much fun picking up the prettiest girl at the party if you don't have someone to share it with. My tip for you in this regard is: Don't take your looksmax journey too seriously, find a happy medium to enjoy your social life while improving your appearance, don't miss any party or social event, just go to all of them, fuck you you're going to have to drink and fuck your shape a little. At the end of the day, social experiences> looks

Personally I went through this a few times, Whenever I was with some girl at parties, my instagram was always requested, it's like she wanted to show me to her friends, as a prize. Or just check if I was a high-value guy. Even on tinder, all the girls I slayed always added me there, or asked for my ig before the date. I can do an experiment, but I'm pretty sure I would have 70-80% fewer encounters on tinder if I didn't have Instagram, even using the same photos.

It's real.. People really treat you differently based on how you look (water) they assume you're better and more skillful... It's so much easier for me to make friends, I feel like people just want to hang around and talk, even random guys come up to me at parties and say ''wow, handsome guy'. The validation is very high, even on a simple walk, you can see the girls looking at you from inside the car, holding hands with their boyfriend, etc... you can feel that girls want to suck your cock anyway, I remember a meeting of mine on tinder, that the girl wanted to suck me at the bar table. Another thing is that I simply never needed to use a condom again, I was NEVER asked, this year I slayed 30-40 girls and none asked me for a condom (I have dozens of dating stories to share, but I think it would be too long)

It's much easier for you to have chad attitudes when you're a chad. I see all these pua's coaches telling you to be more confident, but this is ridiculous, First focus on ascending, your personality will shape your new reality. As much as you are a sim inside, if you have a chad reality, you will get so much validation in the day that it will be easy for you to feel ''insane''

The more you ascend and the more you slay, you see how pathetic girls are, you start to give them much less value, because it's easy, that challenge of getting your 'onite'' ends. You get to see girls for who they really are, and you take advantage of that. I won't lie, I like women a lot, but it makes me sad to have lost that glow I had for them when I was incel. Needless to say, the more women you slay the easier it is for you to slay other. Social proof buddies.
I still haven't noticed any big money making opportunities just for being cute (maybe because of the lockdown)

Things change exponentially as you move up the PSL scale, unlike what some people think, it's not the same impact going from 3 psl to 4 psl as going from 4 psl to 5 psl. When I started trying to get better, I went from 2.5 to 4 in a short time, and honestly I didn't feel that my life changed that much. Now, when I got gymmaxed and put the fillers on I went to 6 psl and felt my life completely changed. going from 5 psl to 6 psl was much more significant than going from 3 to 5.

If I were 15-18 again I would just do anything to be as gymmaxed as possible, the halo shape is real, at this age you just need to be lean and ripped, it doesn't really matter if you're a fucking 5'6 curry , you can still enjoy a bit of life and get something gymmaxed, maybe not much, but definitely better than being fat
For now I think this is what came to my mind for now, as I remember more changes I will add to the topic

Things I did to ascend:
2- lip/midface fillers
3- mewing, chew
4- nofap
7- I have a time to sleep and a time to wake up, a routine to follow, food to weigh. The only way I can break my routine is if I get an invitation to a social event, remember it's no use being chad if you don't enjoy it.
Whenever you have any opportunity in life to get out of the house and enjoy it, do it.

Imagine being lucky to be born, living a whole life and not having that kind of experience in life...

greetings friend.

great post bro. happy for you

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
What was your lip problem?

Pics op?

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Can you pm before and after?

I would love to see that 6-6.5 psl face as well tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Inscol, oldcelloser, Stare and 5 others
Not a single molecule

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and oldcelloser
How much were the mid face fillers?

And did they make a difference or not that much?

JFL at you lost all credibility by putting copes like no fap. but good for you that you ascended. maybe you just had a good base to start with. good luck bro and i hope you never get back here again (i doubt it tho lol)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Yerico7, Lolcel and 1 other person
JFL at you lost all credibility by putting copes like no fap. but good for you that you ascended. maybe you just had a good base to start with. good luck bro and i hope you never get back here again (i doubt it tho lol)
no fap is good for restoring penis sensitivity and damage caused by friction.

• Woah
Reactions: Yerico7 and Lolcel
no fap is good for restoring penis sensitivity and damage caused by friction.
well just masturbate less for that. according to your logic i can also say that not masturbating may shrink your kegel and other musles it may even shrink your dick. since not using a muscle cause atrophy. and could also get your balls lazy for recycling sperm production lol (that's probably not true but it's the same logic you are using to say it's helpfull) just leave your dick in peace bro. sperm retention tho is probably a better solution than no fap we just don't have any science reseach about it yet. meanwhile no fap was debunked by science many time

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
well just masturbate less for that. according to your logic i can also say that not masturbating may shrink your kegel and other musles it may even shrink your dick. since not using a muscle cause atrophy. and could also get your balls lazy for recycling sperm production lol (that's probably not true but it's the same logic you are using to say it's helpfull) just leave your dick in peace bro. sperm retention tho is probably a better solution than no fap we just don't have any science reseach about it yet. meanwhile no fap was debunked by science many time
i don't think nofap is good either, but i agree with the idea of restoring penis sensitivity, because men tend to over fap and ruin their penis sensitivity, which happened to me. It literally takes 1 hour to get off for me, compared a few years before. Penis nerves probably damaged

i don't think nofap is good either, but i agree with the idea of restoring penis sensitivity, because men tend to over fap and ruin their penis sensitivity, which happened to me. It literally takes 1 hour to get off for me, compared a few years before. Penis nerves probably damaged
just don't overdo it. masturbation is a natural thing. even chads masturbate bro

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Danish_Retard
just don't overdo it. masturbation is a natural thing. even chads masturbate bro
i agree, mine is an extreme case after not using lube, and always fapping causing my penis glans to bleed, don't know if i'll ever get my penis sensitvity back again

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and goldensoul
i agree, mine is an extreme case after not using lube, and always fapping causing my penis glans to bleed, don't know if i'll ever get my penis sensitvity back again
try sperm retention when you masturbate next time.

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, LastHopeForNorman, Danish_Retard and 3 others
6-6.5 psl
are you crazy!!!

• +1
Ok, will post the ascencion here for a while, so many pms to answer, its taking to much time

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 8988, Lolcel and 15 others
Ok, will post the ascencion here for a while, so many pms to answer, its taking to much time

wow you weren't lying
can you tell what surgeries you had?

wow you weren't lying
can you tell what surgeries you had?
I didn't do any, just lip and midfacefillers

Lean and gymmaxing are the most powerfull looksmax u can have

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, Danish_Retard, cartr and 3 others

Do you have any before and afters from the same angle?

Great improvement btw

Can you please tell where exactly you got midface filler? And which kind of filler?

Can you please tell where exactly you got midface filler? And which kind of filler?

idk the names, all i know is that it was expensive, and there were 3 different ones, one for each region of the face, undereyes, midface and lips

• +1
Fuack I think I need the same
I have nasalobial folds

did you had them too?
Not much, maybe in the future I would have, my biggest problem was the lack of bone in the midface, as you could see, if I took pictures in side profile, a hole would appear around my nose

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
I was thinking... Imagine if I came to ask for help with looksmax when I was down, how many people would just say ''over'' or ''kys'' or try to push me through these various types of incels surgeries, it would probably never ascend.
People here are more concerned with saying if o'pry mog o chico than helping and contributing to the understanding of looksmax in general, and consequently helping someone in need.

If you are an incel and need all these leforts to have a decent life, leave this forum, you probably won't have the courage to do such surgeries, and even if you did they would never erase the hole left by years inside the house being an incel , it is not a miraculous surgery that would fix your face, it is a set of things that complement each other towards an end.

Now (for most of you) you have some basis to start with, stop asking for a rate when you are fat, consume all the content on this forum, write it down, and only come back when you are really lean and gymmaxed. Now you are able to make small improvements on your face, to maximize your life as a whole

And remember in real life, it's MUCH better to be HTN-CHADLITE with tons of friends traveling, partying and being as NT as possible. Than being a CHAD and living indoors posting on internet forums, having as only pleasure slaying some bitch on tinder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, Mewton, Scarfaced and 13 others
Not much, maybe in the future I would have, my biggest problem was the lack of bone in the midface, as you could see, if I took pictures in side profile, a hole would appear around my nose
if you mean the concavity its not a bad thing. opry has that its masculine.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ProAcktiv
Appreciate you posting this op. Good lean/ gymmax motivation!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 11054

damn bro you look veeery good but you werent 2psl before jfl just a normie. enjoy life, chad

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 11054
damn bro you look veeery good but you werent 2psl before jfl just a normie. enjoy life, chad
thx, I was at most a 3 psl, but it doesn't matter in the end

• +1
thx, I was at most a 3 psl, but it doesn't matter in the end
pm ur pics bro.. i want to see the before/after
good luck btw..
edit: i just saw ur pics above.. amazing transformation

Last edited:

@DrTony thoughts?

Another thing you need to understand is that in 2021, it's very difficult to hide your social life, social pill and instagram pill are real

Things I did to ascend:
2- lip/midface fillers
3- mewing, chew
4- nofap

greetings friend.

nice share

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11054
that only works when doing socially acceptable looksmaxes like gym

but when doing multiple procedures, there is no medium, you need to work like a slave to save up, you need to drop your social circle because they will see the changes, you will be fucked up from surgeries for a half a year minimum...

we improve looks in other to gain social experiences...

jesus whats your psl?
if random men come up and call you handsome you must be male model tier, if not, larp

youre saying you went from 2 psl to 6 just with getting lean + fillers? you must have top tier eye area if thats true
pm so I can verify
Guys called me gl before but they were not random

Caras me chamavam de gl antes, mas eles não eram aleatórios
This usually happens at parties, when I make friends with some drunk guy, and he usually wants to introduce me to some girl.
Another thing I didn't mention in the post is how girls interact with me at parties, they usually leave pretty obvious signs for me to come, just stare, stare, or just come up to me, or some friend does.
Definitely girls do approach

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Yerico7 and cartr
Props to you OP.

Three questions. How did you get lean? Diet and exercise wise. When you say mid face fillers, do you mean under eye fillers? How long between your before and your after? It says you joined in December 2020. If it’s since then that is some insane progress.

Props to you OP.

Three questions. How did you get lean? Diet and exercise wise. When you say mid face fillers, do you mean under eye fillers? How long between your before and your after? It says you joined in December 2020. If it’s since then that is some insane progress.
Oh, ok, come on:
I didn't specify this in the post, but the photos are from May 2018, it's about 3 years old. At that time I didn't know looksmax and I thought that everything would work out by getting lean, and it really did.
I probably would have given up if I had entered the forum at that time, with that appearance, people would just tell me to kill myself.

When I entered here I was already an htn-chadlite or something like that, I entered by chance researching something about skin, and I found the information contained here magical, I decided to apply everything I learned to maximize my looks And that's when I discovered importance of the eye area, and fillers, I put it at the beginning of the year, under eyes and around the nose, I had some dark circles and a hole in my maxilla due to lack of projection. I also did all the softs like hair, eyebrows, skin, etc...

Another thing that changed is how I saw the world after this site, I thought people were nice to me because I'm NT and like to talk to everyone. But when I was ''ugly'' it didn't happen very often, nowadays people treat me MUCH better wherever I go, it's like it's a pleasure for them to be there, if I didn't know this forum I would think that was because of my personality, but today I know that 80% is because of the looks.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oldcelloser and Danish_Retard
Now let's go to how I got lean:

The key is food, I don't eat anything that is processed, only natural things, I started by simply cleaning my diet and now I weigh the food, I know everything I eat and the amount I eat, as I said the The only way I can break this is when I get an invitation to something social, I won't stop drinking at the party or eating some junk just because I'm on a diet, but that happens 1, maybe 2 times a week, the rest is fully regulated, there is no mistake. I currently have 186, 78-80kg, and I eat 180p- 120c - 75f
I try to split it into 3 meals, and that's it.

Gym is the easy part, I love training so it's like a hobby, something I would do even if I didn't earn anything, just for fun.
Cardio in the beginning were a problem, but nowadays it's a bucket of dopamine, every time I go for a run without a shirt in the park or on the street, I get so much validation from people, that I confess that when I'm a little down, I I just go for a run and I'm happy again.

• +1
Oh, ok, come on:
I didn't specify this in the post, but the photos are from May 2018, it's about 3 years old. At that time I didn't know looksmax and I thought that everything would work out by getting lean, and it really did.
I probably would have given up if I had entered the forum at that time, with that appearance, people would just tell me to kill myself.

When I entered here I was already an htn-chadlite or something like that, I entered by chance researching something about skin, and I found the information contained here magical, I decided to apply everything I learned to maximize my looks And that's when I discovered importance of the eye area, and fillers, I put it at the beginning of the year, under eyes and around the nose, I had some dark circles and a hole in my maxilla due to lack of projection. I also did all the softs like hair, eyebrows, skin, etc...

Another thing that changed is how I saw the world after this site, I thought people were nice to me because I'm NT and like to talk to everyone. But when I was ''ugly'' it didn't happen very often, nowadays people treat me MUCH better wherever I go, it's like it's a pleasure for them to be there, if I didn't know this forum I would think that was because of my personality, but today I know that 80% is because of the looks.
I appreciate this thread a lot brother.
Everything you say is true.

Have you thought about getting implants instead of filler? If you keep getting this amount of fillers they will eventually migrate, causing you to age faster and get a bloated look. It'll probably also be more expensive to keep getting fillers for a decade than getting an implant and having it for multiple decades or perhaps permanently.

Now let's go to how I got lean:

The key is food, I don't eat anything that is processed, only natural things, I started by simply cleaning my diet and now I weigh the food, I know everything I eat and the amount I eat, as I said the The only way I can break this is when I get an invitation to something social, I won't stop drinking at the party or eating some junk just because I'm on a diet, but that happens 1, maybe 2 times a week, the rest is fully regulated, there is no mistake. I currently have 186, 78-80kg, and I eat 180p- 120c - 75f
I try to split it into 3 meals, and that's it.

Gym is the easy part, I love training so it's like a hobby, something I would do even if I didn't earn anything, just for fun.
Cardio in the beginning were a problem, but nowadays it's a bucket of dopamine, every time I go for a run without a shirt in the park or on the street, I get so much validation from people, that I confess that when I'm a little down, I I just go for a run and I'm happy again.
wdym with processed? Processed can mean anything as little as freezing it or canning it.

I really wish I loved training too, but my body itches all over whenever I do any training. I'm still pushing through with it but fuck it sucks ass. Can't wait to finally get to talk to a dermatologist in 35 weeks.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Eu adoraria ver aquele rosto de 6-6,5 psl também tbh
Not that I have to discuss my ''psl'' with you, it doesn't add up. I posted the photos in the post. Although my face isn't bad, when I said I've climbed to 6-6.5 I meant as a whole, contrary to what the incels on this site think, in real life a lot of other things matter. And trust me, when you have an ''OK'' base the body is the BIGGEST of them.

• +1
Reactions: one job away