A gift to you.

Not that I have to discuss my ''psl'' with you, it doesn't add up. I posted the photos in the post. Although my face isn't bad, when I said I've climbed to 6-6.5 I meant as a whole, contrary to what the incels on this site think, in real life a lot of other things matter. And trust me, when you have an ''OK'' base the body is the BIGGEST of them.
nah im just curious to see. A 6.5 psl is insanely rare. I always get curious when someone claims that looks level and I don’t see any pictures

Not that I have to discuss my ''psl'' with you, it doesn't add up. I posted the photos in the post. Although my face isn't bad, when I said I've climbed to 6-6.5 I meant as a whole, contrary to what the incels on this site think, in real life a lot of other things matter. And trust me, when you have an ''OK'' base the body is the BIGGEST of them.
Oh nvm I saw your face. You are gl but far from 6.5 psl

• +1
Reactions: xefo
I appreciate this thread a lot brother.
Everything you say is true.

Have you thought about getting implants instead of filler? If you keep getting this amount of fillers they will eventually migrate, causing you to age faster and get a bloated look. It'll probably also be more expensive to keep getting fillers for a decade than getting an implant and having it for multiple decades or perhaps permanently.

wdym with processed? Processed can mean anything as little as freezing it or canning it.

I really wish I loved training too, but my body itches all over whenever I do any training. I'm still pushing through with it but fuck it sucks ass. Can't wait to finally get to talk to a dermatologist in 35 weeks.
Yes, I thought, but in Brazil they don't. I would have to travel to the USA, but with quarantine it's impossible. From what I talked to my surgeon, there's not much danger of migrating, and it can dissolve if it happens. I'm not worried about what will happen 10 years from now, I think the best part of our lives is youth, and I'm already 24, 10 years from now I'd be 34, and who cares if I'll have some bloat there? The grace of life is living a chad life while you're young, at least for me.
And the amounts I got of filler were very small, so idk.

I only eat natural things like meat, fish, eggs, grains, vegetables, some fruits, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Everytime i see a thread tagged life fuel with no further explaination i always hope that its a legit dickmaxxing method

Ok, will post the ascencion here for a while, so many pms to answer, its taking to much time

You had a good base ngl
Most fatcels do

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
but when doing multiple procedures, there is no medium, you need to work like a slave to save up, you need to drop your social circle because they will see the changes, you will be fucked up from surgeries for a half a year minimum...
so what? do it, besides an LTR i couldn't imagine anything more low T than caring what other ppl think of you :ROFLMAO: also dump them and get a new social circle

JFL at you lost all credibility by putting copes like no fap. but good for you that you ascended. maybe you just had a good base to start with. good luck bro and i hope you never get back here again (i doubt it tho lol)
"never coming back" is such a stupid cope :ROFLMAO:
the BLACKPILL and LOOKISM NEVER LEAVES YOU, IT REMAINS WITH YOU ALL YOUR FOOKIN LIFE REMINDING YOU OF WHATS REALLY IMPORTANT IN THIS WORLD, and it comes back to harvest its rewards (if you've "left it") when you're finally an oldcel and your looks fade significantly, even with all the lookmaxxin you did, since aging is inevitable and unfortunately, we will all end up looking like shit someday
see you in a few years, or when you need new fillers or something , OP
im out, mother fookin copers :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: goldensoul
"never coming back" is such a stupid cope :ROFLMAO:
the BLACKPILL and LOOKISM NEVER LEAVES YOU, IT REMAINS WITH YOU ALL YOUR FOOKIN LIFE REMINDING YOU OF WHATS REALLY IMPORTANT IN THIS WORLD, and it comes back to harvest its rewards (if you've "left it") when you're finally an oldcel and your looks fade significantly, even with all the lookmaxxin you did, since aging is inevitable and unfortunately, we will all end up looking like shit someday
see you in a few years, or when you need new fillers or something , OP
im out, mother fookin copers :ROFLMAO:
Yeah by that time we should have family. Who gives a fuck about looks if u already passed ur looks and looksmaxing knowledge to ur children

well just masturbate less for that. according to your logic i can also say that not masturbating may shrink your kegel and other musles it may even shrink your dick. since not using a muscle cause atrophy. and could also get your balls lazy for recycling sperm production lol (that's probably not true but it's the same logic you are using to say it's helpfull) just leave your dick in peace bro. sperm retention tho is probably a better solution than no fap we just don't have any science reseach about it yet. meanwhile no fap was debunked by science many time
Sperm retention and no fap doesnt is the same thing?

The instagram part of the puzzle is the trickiest for me, any protocol to insta-max for us lads in here?

Preferably low effort but medium-effort protocol ok too

Imagine being lucky to be born, living a whole life and not having that kind of experience in life...

if I did it, you can do it too

greetings friend.
ofc this thread is awesome and shit,
but this video of the couple taking drugs and nigga saying "imagine being lucky to be born and dont live that" is giga incel hysteria.
major cope to think you're going to experience something like that, specifically.
probly most chads have never and won't, imagine some looksmaxxed random fag.
first time I saw it, I felt the hysteria tho.