A Girl And Her Friends At The Movie Theatre Made Fun Of Me For Having "Prey Eyes"

Always Stay You

Always Stay You

Iron
This took my place in the UK and me and my friends are 15 years old

Yesterday I went to the movie theatre to watch Gran Turismo with my 2 friends. Before the film we are getting snacks and we run into group of 5 girls, 2 of the girls go to the same school as me and my friends. Trailers before the film are starting but my friends are talking to the girls, I am anxious on my phone because I just want to watch Gran Turismo (I like to play Forza and video games in general so I was really excited to watch this film).

My friend says something to one of the girls from our school making fun of her forehead so the girls start insulting him and my other friend who is defending him. I just want to watch my fucking film, Gran Turismo.

I walk back a bit to my friends to say "Guys, lets go to our seats now. " because we're still in the lobby and I think trailers might be over. But my friends keep on arguing with the girls trying to flirt with them secretly I think making fun of eachothers appearances.

I say again: "guys, Gran Turismo is going to start. These girls arent worth it".

Then one of the girls not from my school says "WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO? LOOK AT YOUR EYES. YOU HAVE PREY EYES". All of her friends laugh, I think all of them know of this term from TikTok. My adrenaline shot up because Im insecure and didnt even think people in real life could tell but I didnt even say anything and just went into the theatre alone. :(

My adrenaline was still shot up for half the movie and I was so traumatised and hurt I was like this in my seat:

Make it stop clockwork orange

I didnt even think people in real life could tell or knew about this...

My friends only came in to the film HALF AN HOUR after it begun and said they got added one of their SnapChats (I was not even impressed all the girls were mid) 😔

But the movie was still good, recommend it. (y)

@Baldingman1998

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: blite, Detective, horizontallytall and 33 others
@Baldingman1998

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I've had foids comment on my eye tilt (I have NCT) but never use the word prey eyes. More reason to get sectioned and diagnosed so I can claim PIP and rot forever.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and aspiringexcel
they were already making jokes about each other's looks, what if you said something to her? your mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, ShowerMaxxing, Kristin and 1 other person
The most infuriating thing must be if they insult you for a trait you don‘t even have, jfl. I see them commenting „NCT so over for bro“ everywhere, even on clips where the tiktokers have PCT.
It‘s also common for normies to make fun of each other, once girls come near their proximity, with the goal being to impress them.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, humanoidsub7, DelonLover1999 and 15 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Gaygymmaxx, czwarty and 2 others
Blame idiots on this site that spread blackpill like @curlyheadjames and @SyrianPsycho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 19766, czwarty and 2 others
Blame idiots on this site that spread blackpill like @curlyheadjames and @SyrianPsycho
I have hormone deficiency now since finasteride 2 years ago when i was 13

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, aspiringexcel, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Yet, Literal butt plug wearing faggots here will still say

"Blackpill going mainstream doesn't matter"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, horizontallytall, Deleted member 19766 and 9 others
brutal, how u can cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Didn't doctor help you? I'm so sorry bro
The doctor checked my levels for 6 months and said I'm fine. Dont even know if he checked the right levels. My brain is not the same. Sadness constantly and depression. I feel no joy not even when playing Forza with myself or walking my brother's dog. Just sadness and feeling nothing like I have been numbed. I felt hurt when she made fun of my ugly eyes but I knew even if she compliment me like I wanted before I wouldnt even feel anything

• So Sad
Numb and it feels like someone elses brain since I took. I have the syndrome

@Baldingman1998

• +1
Same and I took it when I was 19. It makes you feel like you can't enjoy life and bad mental health

i made no money off of this and I got no followers so youre treating me like I am the devil when there's people who have done worse than me I'm just a cog in the machine like everyone else here I contributed less than 5% to all of this

• +1
Reactions: Jase and Informationcapitali
i made no money off of this and I got no followers so youre treating me like I am the devil when there's people who have done worse than me I'm just a cog in the machine like everyone else here I contributed less than 5% to all of this
you were posting paypal screenshots of you making thousands of dollars from BP curse I got told?

This took my place in the UK and me and my friends are 15 years old

Yesterday I went to the movie theatre to watch Gran Turismo with my 2 friends. Before the film we are getting snacks and we run into group of 5 girls, 2 of the girls go to the same school as me and my friends. Trailers before the film are starting but my friends are talking to the girls, I am anxious on my phone because I just want to watch Gran Turismo (I like to play Forza and video games in general so I was really excited to watch this film).

My friend says something to one of the girls from our school making fun of her forehead so the girls start insulting him and my other friend who is defending him. I just want to watch my fucking film, Gran Turismo.

I walk back a bit to my friends to say "Guys, lets go to our seats now. " because we're still in the lobby and I think trailers might be over. But my friends keep on arguing with the girls trying to flirt with them secretly I think making fun of eachothers appearances.

I say again: "guys, Gran Turismo is going to start. These girls arent worth it".

Then one of the girls not from my school says "WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO? LOOK AT YOUR EYES. YOU HAVE PREY EYES". All of her friends laugh, I think all of them know of this term from TikTok. My adrenaline shot up because Im insecure and didnt even think people in real life could tell but I didnt even say anything and just went into the theatre alone. :(

My adrenaline was still shot up for half the movie and I was so traumatised and hurt I was like this in my seat:

I didnt even think people in real life could tell or knew about this...

My friends only came in to the film HALF AN HOUR after it begun and said they got added one of their SnapChats (I was not even impressed all the girls were mid) 😔

But the movie was still good, recommend it. (y)

@Baldingman1998
Jfl jfl
Goodfellas GIF

NO, YOU POSTED ON TIK TOK SPREADING THE BLACKPILL TO BECOME MORE POPULAR AND FEED YOUR EGO. NOW EVERYONE KNOWS OF IT AND I GET MADE FUN OF FOR A FEATURE OF MY FACE UNKNOWN TO PEOPLE BEFORE YOU START SPREADING THIS! Why did you do this. For fame? Money? Lady? At the price of self esteem of the people who you stole your knowledge from.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, czwarty and Deleted member 16133
Same and I took it when I was 19. It makes you feel like you can't enjoy life and bad mental health
Did your health come back? I cant exist like this and the doctor doesnt believe me. He says my testosterone is fine. Help did you heal?

• +1
NO, YOU POSTED ON TIK TOK SPREADING THE BLACKPILL TO BECOME MORE POPULAR AND FEED YOUR EGO. NOW EVERYONE KNOWS OF IT AND I GET MADE FUN OF FOR A FEATURE OF MY FACE UNKNOWN TO PEOPLE BEFORE YOU START SPREADING THIS! Why did you do this. For fame? Money? Lady? At the price of self esteem of the people who you stole your knowledge from.
jesus dude im so sorry that this happened to you I had a similar experience in 2022 it fucking sucks to be picked apart for your looks for sure man but the only looksmaxxing thing they know is prey eyes that's why they said it man trust me it's just a tiktok trend they'll always know about it but it will fade man.

i am not the one to blame though for this I didn't start the whole looksmaxxing trend nor did I ever talk about prey/hunter eyes on my short tiktok run I was too doped up on coke and meth during the whole ordeal all I did was record myself smashing my face and it made the whole looksmaxxing community look weird schizo and stupid

there are way worse people promoting it than me I got no followers no money no "ladies" out of any of this. i literally had my life ruined from this shit now I can never get a job again and my cousin called me a monster and said she couldn't believe she played tag with me when I was 5 after she found out about the whole shtick

I lost all of my family they disowned me all of my online friends here the only friends I had dropped me. yeah dude I may have contributed like 5% or less, but I get I still fucked up and I got what I deserved 3 days after I stopped posting I got doxxed 3 times & swatted + numerous pizza sent to my apartment since then.

this is traumatizing for you I'm sure, but the only way we're going to be able to get out of this shit is to work a job for a few months go to turkey go get eye surgery and then you'll look back on this in the future and be like damn people are fucking assholes but at least I mog.

nah nvm fuck that u dont even need surgery just bonesmash icehood eyelidpull you'll be able to mog I used to have prey eyes as well and I did all of those methods, I bet if u were gymcelled they wouldn't have said shit. those girls who are teenagers prolly dont even want hunter eyes it's just a meme to them they were fucking with u bro so don't beat yourself up about it.

i know you are angry and you have every right to be after a similar situation happened at my old job last year I was livid furious, but I am not the one to take my anger out I already paid my dues for what I did and I am no longer promoting anything related I never name dropped this website once, there are far worse influencers at hand I was just a junky out of my mind for that small period of time

but there are tiktokkers who have constantly been promoting it non stop making money clout etc. you're gonna get thru this bro I'm gonna manifest it for you. don't rope or suicide your life matters too much for that and your potential is outmatched this is the story of the underdog and what happened at the movies is your story your truth so prove all of these mother fuckers wrong and ascend I believe in you

and if you want to write me more mean messages go ahead you have every right to be upset after what just happened to you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: zg10, mvp2v1, MEMPSK and 1 other person
Ouch, that shit stings. No let me ask you this on reflection, these girls didn’t just say that OUT OF THE BLUE

Your friends and them were exchanging insults and u got dragged in, maybe you should have threw an insult back and kept it going.

I wouldn’t take this all to heart, not like some girl randomly called ur ass ugly outta no where.

And yea blackpill tiktokers like james contributed to this mainstream mess

• +1
Then one of the girls not from my school says "WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO? LOOK AT YOUR EYES. YOU HAVE PREY EYES". All of her friends laugh, I think all of them know of this term from TikTok.
The world is beginning to turn into a PSL'ers most dystopian nightmare! Gonna pray for the generation coming up. It's 100% over for you guys.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
6 one-letter words for this:
B
R
U
T
A
L

• +1
6 months ago nobody here including me would have believed this story. Now it's 100% real. It's so over.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 19766 and Jase
You really joined this site at 13yo? Holy fuck
A girl calling you prey eyed should be the least of your worries

Over before it began

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and ShowerMaxxing
me and my friends are 15 years old
bro this is an awful story and sorry this happened to you but wtf according to your join date you found this site at 13?? how???

• +1
Brutal story fuck your fake friends and fuck those hoes at least the movie was good tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and ShowerMaxxing
The most infuriating thing must be if they insult you for a trait you don‘t even have, jfl. I see them commenting „NCT so over for bro“ everywhere, even on clips where the tiktokers have PCT.
It‘s also common for normies to make fun of each other, once girls come near their proximity, with the goal being to impress them.
Don’t yk they’re taking the piss outta incels and psl lingo when they say that on tik tok? They don’t even understand what it means lol

Did your health come back? I cant exist like this and the doctor doesnt believe me. He says my testosterone is fine. Help did you heal?
@CupOfCoffee @TsarTsar444 please help this lil bro. What should he take to mentally recover from finasteride. @CupOfCoffee I forgot but you told me in the past

@CupOfCoffee @TsarTsar444 please help this lil bro. What should he take to mentally recover from finasteride. @CupOfCoffee I forgot but you told me in the past
He needs to eat bull testicles

• Love it
Brutal story fuck your fake friends and fuck those hoes at least the movie was good tho
Watch it if you like racing or forza:

• +1
Reactions: MEMPSK
Ouch, that shit stings. No let me ask you this on reflection, these girls didn’t just say that OUT OF THE BLUE

Your friends and them were exchanging insults and u got dragged in, maybe you should have threw an insult back and kept it going.

I wouldn’t take this all to heart, not like some girl randomly called ur ass ugly outta no where.

And yea blackpill tiktokers like james contributed to this mainstream mess
I'm not one to insult, I just like Forza that's why I was there. Because the movie Gran Turismo was about a racing gamer who become a pro racer. I just came to see the movie with my friends and was scared of missing the beginning, thats why i said theyre not worth fighting with. I should have just kept my mouth shut and gone to my seat alone :(

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
He should start with neurosteroid nuking

He should start with neurosteroid nuking
He is 15 years old bro. Can he do that at his age? Also can you write in detail how to do that exactly?

You should went ER on da spot

He is 15 years old bro. Can he do that at his age? Also can you write in detail how to do that exactly?
I alteady wrote these essays on the forum somewhere in the past cba to do it again now, will see later when im not busy with shit life

• So Sad
Thanks. It is my silent battle and the doctor wont listen or believe because he says its my placebo from reading horror stories of the drug online because all my levels are complete healthy for someone my age. Thanks @Baldingman1998

• +1
I alteady wrote these essays on the forum somewhere in the past cba to do it again now, will see later when im not busy with shit life
Just give an advice on how to heal, thank you

@TsarTsar444

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and TsarTsar444
Thanks. It is my silent battle and the doctor wont listen or believe because he says its my placebo from reading horror stories of the drug online because all my levels are complete healthy for someone my age. Thanks @Baldingman1998
what doctor gives fin to a 13 year old
icant

How long and what is the dosage? Any sides?
I've used progesterone in the past both orally and topically applied to the skin, usually took about 25mg daily. I've also used allopregnanolone directly from Idealabs. Now I've just decided that pregnenolone, being the master hormone will convert to those other downstream hormones and can help maintain fertility as well. I take 200mg preg twice per day (400 total) alongside 250mg oral testosterone base twice per day (500 total)

• Love it