A girl asked for my snapchat and i gave her my looksmax.org username

slavic

slavic

Siberian Slayer
Ok so the other day i was at school and this 5’2 latino girl came up to me and asked if i had snapchat and wanted my username, i immediately broke a sweat and didn’t know what to tell her, i didn’t have a snapchat account, but i didn’t want to fumble the bag, so i told her i didn’t have snapchat but my looksmax.org username is just slavic.

She asked me what looksmax.org is and i said it’s a forum dedicated to maximising your potential appearance for the halo effect and she said ok and walked off slowly

She hasn’t DMed me yet do you guys think i fumbled the deal of a lifetime???

• JFL
Reactions: futureashtray, Xangsane, Joe Rogancel and 15 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, socialcel, Kristin and 6 others
Ok so the other day i was at school and this 5’2 latino girl came up to me and asked if i had snapchat and wanted my username, i immediately broke a sweat and didn’t know what to tell her, i didn’t have a snapchat account, but i didn’t want to fumble the bag, so i told her i didn’t have snapchat but my looksmax.org username is just slavic.

She asked me what looksmax.org is and i said it’s a forum dedicated to maximising your potential appearance for the halo effect and she said ok and walked off slowly

tales from mars

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777, kebab, Deleted member 47552 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, goo25, kebab and 3 others
This forum may as well be a fan fiction one now the amount of made up stories I read on here is unreal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, barretstoe, oxymoron and 7 others
Tales from the Mumbai Asylum

there's no way this isn't a joke

this is lowk the funniest thing ive seen today

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
IMG 0420

• +1
Reactions: kebab

This 100% happened btw

Schizophrenic delusions.