A girl asked me to be her valentine.

I know it sounds cringy as fuck but i'm only 15 so fuck you if you think that. What she says obviously means; ''hey, do you want to be my valentine''. And now when i think about it she always looked at me in school and stared at me and immediately broke eye contact when i looked back at her. I bet she wanted to suck my dick right there in the girls bathroom. But as you may have seen in my other thread i already have a girl . So i said thank you but no.:lul: And she began to swear at my girl LMAO. Then she said she had a crush on me and only wanted me. I couldn't stop laughing in my fucking attic.:feelskek::feelskek: I then sweared back and today when i went to school she and her friends were staring the whole time when i showed my mates the chat. They also couldn't stop laughing because the girl is fucking pathetic. Also the girl is like 5'2-5'3 and i consider her 4 psl. So IT IS OVER FOR HER :feelsrope::feelswhy:
Use condoms

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
Damn. A fucking 15 year old Dutch twink mogs me to the moon and back.

I bet she's ethnic.
She might be 4'11 gookess or 5'7 blonde Germanic stacy

based lucky bastard

• +1
fakecel, get off here

She asked you to be her valentine despite you having a GF? Is she retarded?

• +1
Geen enkele woord gelezen.

• +1
WHY SO many Ducth Dudes here???

I the Netherlands an fucked up place or what, LocationCell?
Ducth man are like the height moggers of the world. In that way, it makes no sense.

I must say, I do dislike most Dutch women; as in how they treat me. They just talk and behave like dudes alot, not cool.

yeah and she knew about it
I recall when I was in a commited LTR, I got more attention and "invites" ans tuff like that from women. Fuck that, bitches. As soon as LTR ended, they acted less interested or something like that, fuck it.

Last edited:

I the Netherlands an fucked up place or what, LocationCell?
Ducth man are like the height moggers of the world. In that way, it makes no sense.

I must say, I do dislike most Dutch women; as in how they treat me. They just talk and behave like dudes alot, not cool.

I recall when I was in a commited LTR, I got more attention and "invites" ans tuff like that from women. Fuck that, bitches. As soon as LTR ended, they acted less interested or something like that, fuck it.

don't know, im a manlet though

ask her for nudes and post them here OP

• JFL