A girl drove 40 minutes to see me but refused sex

There is no fucking way man. :feelsree:

This bitch rented a scooter, learned to ride it from nothing and drove 40 min through the mountains but STILL REFUSED SEX?

I should’ve kicked her out of my hotel and into the rain to go home, but I think we’ll just do it in the morning, and she just goes straight to work.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last time she went straight to bed too which infuriated me but we at least had sex in the morning.

This time she just straight played me, 25€ wasted on a hotel.

At least she paid more for the rental than I did food and drinks.

But she got me so horny at the pool and then goes straight to bed, should’ve just continued trying till she let me or left.

View attachment 2994964

TLDR:
If she doesn’t want sex keep trying till she leaves or you get a rape charge, or just kick her out. Don’t be a cuck like me.
Bjork maxxer

Update bros, she drove 60 min this time and arrived mad af because she crashed and said I didn’t care about her when I didn’t try to console her (true ngl lol)

This time I will slay or I will slay myself with a shotgun

Also I don’t have condoms so I hope this is gonna be worth the STDs 🫡

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Update bros, she drove 60 min this time and arrived mad af because she crashed and said I didn’t care about her when I didn’t try to console her (true ngl lol)

This time I will slay or I will slay myself with a shotgun

Also I don’t have condoms so I hope this is gonna be worth the STDs 🫡
We had sex, idk how into me she was, she had a tight af pussyfirst time but this time I could barely get two fingers in.

She got on top and told me to lie still, she was shaking and shit in the beginning. I don’t know if I got pity sex since she wasn’t as loose as first time but at least it felt good.

@Michael Myers @danielishere @Azonin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Smartass and Gengar

This bitch rented a scooter, learned to ride it from nothing and drove 40 min through the mountains but STILL REFUSED SEX?

I should’ve kicked her out of my hotel and into the rain to go home, but I think we’ll just do it in the morning, and she just goes straight to work.

Last time she went straight to bed too which infuriated me but we at least had sex in the morning.

But she got me so horny at the pool and then goes straight to bed, should’ve just continued trying till she let me or left.

View attachment 2994964

TLDR:
If she doesn’t want sex keep trying till she leaves or you get a rape charge, or just kick her out. Don’t be a cuck like me.
I would've been tap that

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Shes a legit Asian Stacy 8/10

• +1
post more pics of the underage child in your possession op

• JFL
Bro said a girl is coming to get him

Eww imagine being danish and going for asian girls instead of Germanic stacies
Wtf shes asian? fucking retards no wonder the germanic race is dying imagine not wanting to fuck them

This girl is some ugly trash whore that I won’t even swipe right on tinder on

Over op
Danish and incel, unreal
Id bust in that Asian pussy. Dayum!
lol she cucked you incel.
she has a tatoo = slut = she fucked s number of chads on the first date.
Eww imagine being danish and going for asian girls instead of Germanic stacies
Shes a legit Asian Stacy 8/10
I would've been tap that
post more pics of the underage child in your possession op
To the haters and appreciators,

All of you saying she looks like shit would never find a girl this hot yourself, nor have her drive 1 hour to meet you on 20 minutes notice

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Smartass, JohnDoe and Ken

All of you saying she looks like shit would never find a girl this hot yourself, nor have her drive 1 hour to meet you on 20 minutes notice
View attachment 2995830
this girl literally looks like shit, i fucked a hotter gook than this yesterday

• Hmm...
cfdTo the haters and appreciators,

View attachment 2995830
youre not special buddy, i had my girlfriend fly to me 2.5 hours and take the bus when i was homeless, and she was white not asian.

View attachment 2995830

Cope

Im subsigmamaxxing in EE

View attachment 2994964

TLDR:
Wants ltr

• +1
We had sex, idk how into me she was, she had a tight af pussyfirst time but this time I could barely get two fingers in.

She got on top and told me to lie still, she was shaking and shit in the beginning. I don’t know if I got pity sex since she wasn’t as loose as first time but at least it felt good.

@Michael Myers @danielishere @Azonin
LIFEMOGGER. :Comfy: Yeah maybe she wasn’t into it if she wasn’t as loose because she wasn’t turned on / horny enough.

• +1
how long are u staying in thailand

• +1
What do you think was the reason she denied sex?

shes cute congrats op, if only i could run jbw too :feelswah::ogre:

damn i though op was legit cel but hes fakecel :feelswhy:
He has been an incel ever since I‘ve been lurking the forum in 2020, I‘m glad he managed to take the leap and make good experiences more recently.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Smartass, Danish_Retard, ChiraqJihad and 1 other person
Cry me a river you bitch

Also side note; how can she posts pictures like that on tinder but be shy whenever I want one?
She's running trap-a-nigger game

Probably has a book of rules like the Encyclopedia Brittanica

Users who are viewing this thread​

• polishman
Total: 2 (Looksmaxers: 1, Bluepillers: 1)