A girl from a birthday party invited me to a haloween movie night

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Im just a such chad JFL.

Joking aside, the girl is a 4PSL id say. But she invited me to movies which she has tickets and it was free, Im pretty sure that woudnt happen to me prelifting. Its nice to see atleast my looksmaxxing got me a bonus movie night and not being alone again. Ill let you guys know how it goes!

• +1
Reactions: Tricky, averageblokecel, Deleted member 281 and 2 others
Ultimate proof that gymcelling ain't cope

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
If it's not just you then you're getting cucked.

If it's not just you then you're getting cucked.
Its just me bro, however her looks are a bit below me. She has that nerdy look, shes not fat, but I think I can get better women. I atleast wont stay at home tho, and It would be good as a social circle

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
I believe you said you were fat correct? I am kinda in the same position like you, since losing my weight people give you way more respect, still gotta lose a few more lbs 10lbs that would nearly be 100lbs lost. it’s amazing what gym/good diet can do esp if you are overweight. Anyone can benefit from a good body no matter even a 1/10 if will still help. Good shit op, post how it goes.

Its just me bro, however her looks are a bit below me. She has that nerdy look, shes not fat, but I think I can get better women. I atleast wont stay at home tho, and It would be good as a social circle

Naw you should forget about that social circle stuff and try to escalate with this bitch.

I believe you said you were fat correct? I am kinda in the same position like you, since losing my weight people give you way more respect, still gotta lose a few more lbs 10lbs that would nearly be 100lbs lost. it’s amazing what gym/good diet can do esp if you are overweight. Anyone can benefit from a good body no matter even a 1/10 if will still help. Good shit op, post how it goes.

I was fat yes and Im happy to help you. This was me 1.5-2 years ago, but I started losing weight in december until may, am bulking a bit now. I lost 70lbs but holy shit 100LBS? NICE!

My pro advice for looseskin is: Gymmaxx. Probably the best fix to any dating life.
I can tell you right now bro, you will attract women when you are skinny. I did. But I think it went 5x times after I started gymming. Im proud of you tho, you will feel better too!
Yesterday I told someone how much weight I lost and he litteraly respected me so fucking hard, he was amazed.

2years ago:

Skinny:
fu4bEkK.jpg

You won't look the best skinny, but you will look tons better. Really depends. I attracted women at skinny but not all of them. I was toxicly skinny as I thought I was too fat tho when I was already underweight.
If you want I can help you any way bro
Naw you should forget about that social circle stuff and try to escalate with this bitch.
Imo shes an easy catch, but I wanna go for a cuter girl first imo. As said Im in high school with only girls so I hope I attract one there. Possibly just watch a movie not alone and sip on the victory of gym?
One day I woke up and I was skinny. Dont forget it takes time for fat cells to leave your body.
One day everyone noticed how normal weight I was. Thats the day when the world changed.

HHcPSPn.jpg
This is me at skinny fat, trust me, youll look really good after those 10lbs. Gl bro, 2 more months!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Unknownjpg
I was fat yes and Im happy to help you. This was me 1.5-2 years ago, but I started losing weight in december until may, am bulking a bit now. I lost 70lbs but holy shit 100LBS? NICE!

My pro advice for looseskin is: Gymmaxx. Probably the best fix to any dating life.
I can tell you right now bro, you will attract women when you are skinny. I did. But I think it went 5x times after I started gymming. Im proud of you tho, you will feel better too!
Yesterday I told someone how much weight I lost and he litteraly respected me so fucking hard, he was amazed.

2years ago:

Skinny:
fu4bEkK.jpg

You won't look the best skinny, but you will look tons better. Really depends. I attracted women at skinny but not all of them. I was toxicly skinny as I thought I was too fat tho when I was already underweight.
If you want I can help you any way bro

Good shit mane! I’ve been gymcelling since late March tryna keep the little muscle I have since the big cut I’m expecting to bulk a bit December hopefully regain my lost muscle + some more! It’s amazing though yea I remember old friends I hadn’t seen in like 2 yrs didn’t even know who I was! And yea good shit on everything op!

Im just a such chad JFL.

Joking aside, the girl is a 4PSL id say. But she invited me to movies which she has tickets and it was free, Im pretty sure that woudnt happen to me prelifting. Its nice to see atleast my looksmaxxing got me a bonus movie night and not being alone again. Ill let you guys know how it goes!

If you get some action, report back for the homies

If you get some action, report back for the homies
I possibly can get action if I want to, otherwise Im thinking of going clubbing with friends my dear smart friend. Im deciding what to do if she goes for the kiss, should I yolo it? She is not attractive but she is not unattractive either. Lets see how it goes!

I possibly can get action if I want to, otherwise Im thinking of going clubbing with friends my dear smart friend. Im deciding what to do if she goes for the kiss, should I yolo it? She is not attractive but she is not unattractive either. Lets see how it goes!

I mean, if you start with a kiss, and she's into you, you get probably get something better in the car afterwards YKWIM

Show me a pic of her.You can trust me. I never leaked pics