a girl gotta look a bit like a tranny to be hot

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
idk why but its just how it is. a girl has to look both girly and trannish at the same time, she feels more "complete" that way if you get what i mean.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, Deleted member 22124, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Idk what u mean. Maybe theres the fact that men's levels of T have dramatically decresed over the last decades. I guess this applies for all humans ao maybe women also suffer from this and do not look as they should. Therefore why u come up with this

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, HarrierDuBois, untouchable_coper and 3 others
Idk what u mean. Maybe theres the fact that men's levels of T have dramatically decresed over the last decades. I guess this applies for all humans ao maybe women also suffer from this and do not look as they should. Therefore why u come up with this

idk why but its just how it is. a girl has to look both girly and trannish at the same time, she feels more "complete" that way if you get what i mean.
Op likes trannies. Nah but fr women need to hop on hrt too. It's basically trannies hopping on T and looking more masc than regular women.

Op likes trannies. Nah but fr women need to hop on hrt too. It's basically trannies hopping on T and looking more masc than regular women.
Looking more masc than regular men

i doubt my father had more t levels than me