A girl i fucked+ghosted is dissing me and analysed my failos

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Because i didnt answer to her texts, she is dissing me brutally. Wrote me "your so fucking ugly" "your lips look like an ape" "btw on your ugly profile picture you have a disgusting pimple""you have a melon head (which is kinda true since i have bit of gay alien skull)".

I am now browsing the internet to find a surgeon for lip reduction surgery :ROFLMAO: Girls can be so mean and psychotic its crazy. When i saw the cuts on her arms, i instantly knew she is crazy and very mentally ill.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Danish_Retard, cekonerr and 6 others
Because i didnt answer to her texts, she is dissing me brutally. Wrote me "your so fucking ugly" "your lips look like an ape" "btw on your ugly profilepicture you have a disgusting pimple".

I am now browsing the internet to find a surgeon for lip reduction surgery :ROFLMAO: Girls can be so mean and psychotic its crazy. When i saw the cuts on her arms, i instantly knew she is crazy and very mentally ill.
My ex called me out for insulting her after she broke up with me. And that's fine. But what is often not said is that foids do the same thing when you break up with them. Or pump n dump them.

Why did you ghost her btw? Do you find her attractive?

Every woman is bitching You after You leave them

Because i didnt answer to her texts, she is dissing me brutally. Wrote me "your so fucking ugly" "your lips look like an ape" "btw on your ugly profile picture you have a disgusting pimple""you have a melon head (which is kinda true since i have bit of gay alien skull)".

Did she seek a relationship?

send her photo and we can analyse her failos

lets create more cuts on her arm:p