A girl is nothing if shes not a flower

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
If she's not a pure virgin flower with dew careesing her petals(hair) and honey residue on her still undefiled skin , she is NOTHING. A defiled girl slowly adorns a masculine character albeit a pathetic simulacrum of it akin to the beta males on this forum.

Remember frens never settle for any non virgin if you have an ounce of self respect..even a femcel virgin is worth 1000000 more than a defiled stacy. This is the worst time in history to looksmax, let alone hypergamy ..the very fact that after years of gymcelling skincare leanmax and softmaxes you only stand a chance to get a washed out whore is the biggest slap on our face.

I am looksmaxing for the laughs, for seeing how my hormones and my daily affect changes , to see how the incel abused dogs on here bark for me - maybe they accuse me of morphing? maybe filters,angles? (already got these btw from that abused feminist dog @PrinterAndFaxMachin ) but it'll be a purely sociological curiosity..not so I can get a crumb of washed out whore pussy, I'd rather die a virgin male than look twice at such a woman.

• +1
Reactions: to be human, Blkpill Godfather, Chadeep and 1 other person

in other words, once they participate in their first orgy at age 12, it's over for them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: to be human, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Manu le coq and 3 others
I’m planning a trip to India soon, gonna deflower so many pajeetas lol, especially the fair skinned ones 😍

• +1
Reactions: güss
If she's not a pure virgin flower with dew careesing her petals(hair) and honey residue on her still undefiled skin , she is NOTHING. A defiled girl slowly adorns a masculine character albeit a pathetic simulacrum of it akin to the beta males on this forum.

Remember frens never settle for any non virgin if you have an ounce of self respect..even a femcel virgin is worth 1000000 more than a defiled stacy. This is the worst time in history to looksmax, let alone hypergamy ..the very fact that after years of gymcelling skincare leanmax and softmaxes you only stand a chance to get a washed out whore is the biggest slap on our face.

I am looksmaxing for the laughs, for seeing how my hormones and my daily affect changes , to see how the incel abused dogs on here bark for me - maybe they accuse me of morphing? maybe filters,angles? (already got these btw from that abused feminist dog @PrinterAndFaxMachin ) but it'll be a purely sociological curiosity..not so I can get a crumb of washed out whore pussy, I'd rather die a virgin male than look twice at such a woman.
Virgin incel fantasies

• +1
Reactions: Indo_Chad and the BULL
Marrying a whore is legit better than a normal woman with a high bodycount because you get to enjoy her high tier sex skills + share her Onlyfans money vs. a starfish that can't pairbond normally.

• JFL
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather and Deleted member 15827
Need to find young Brahmin girl from village.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Marrying a whore is legit better than a normal woman with a high bodycount because you get to enjoy her high tier sex skills + share her Onlyfans money vs. a starfish that can't pairbond normally.

• +1
Reactions: John124
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
No longer starving for validation atleast tbh
validation irl affects your hormones . validation is just a litmus test for me tho ideal is to look like a god but live in an abandoned village in the islands of Crete with only the Sun bearing wittness to your beauty Mishima shit innit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Deleted member 16275
also, you don't feel as bad, and there's less value lost from the world, when you eventually rape, murder, and dismember her after years of putting up with her degeneracy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: John124 and Deleted member 15827

Users who are viewing this thread

Back