A girl I've matched with on tinder

Attractive, but seems like a few different people. Can't tell shit apart. Anyway, how is this related? :ROFLMAO:
Thats a tranny nigga I tricked you

• JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and Deleted member 10536
i can count on one hand how many tinder dates didn't end on up with us having sex.

it is the exception to fuck on the 3rd date, first day fucks is where it's at tbh

+ i'm not Chad like @RealLooksmaxxer
chads.me
Maybe something to do with location.
Maybe the fact that every single girl I've went out on from tinder has been a colossal mental mess and non-nt, introverted.
Idk... I attract only crazy on tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and RealLooksmaxxer
We got pizza and chatted a bit while eating. Then I tried getting closer to her, but she didn't really like it. But I still managed to sit next to her, then started leaning into her and be a bit more relaxed and calm and more silent, more touchy, but she said that she needs to go home now.
Never met her again afterwards. Tried to ask her out multiple times, but would make up really stupid excuses. Started writing bullshit, so I gave up completely.
Girls don't agree to go to another guy's house and not know the implication. Between the time you got there and the time she left, you must have done or said or even just acted in some way weird.

i can count on one hand how many tinder dates didn't end on up with us having sex.

it is the exception to fuck on the 3rd date, first day fucks is where it's at tbh

Its a very weird concept to not expect sex out of dates lol, even if it's a girl I think is a goody 2 shoes I'll push for sex, because it teaches you how a girl really is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
acted in some way weird.
Yeah, I've tried to be physical and touchy.
That's where the entire dynamic changed rapidly and quickly. From lighthearted teehee haahaa, to I need to go home NOW.

That's where the entire dynamic changed rapidly and quickly. From lighthearted teehee haahaa, to I need to go home NOW.
Explain how you were being physical/touchy and how much it took before she was weirded out

• +1

nigga mouth so can't be incel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and RealLooksmaxxer
Explain how you were being physical/touchy and how much it took before she was weirded out
Dude, I did... A few replies above to you.
She didn't like at first, that I tried to sit close to her, but I still managed to sit down next to her. Then I started just touching her hand a bit from time to time when chatting, when appropriate time came up. Then started leaning into her, and touching her hair a bit. Smelling her. But tbh by that time she seemed creeped out and hostile and started talking about home, then I tried a bit more and she said she really needs to go now, as it's "late".

• JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
Dude, I did... A few replies above to you.
She didn't like at first, that I tried to sit close to her, but I still managed to sit down next to her. Then I started just touching her hand a bit from time to time when chatting, when appropriate time came up. Then started leaning into her, and touching her hair a bit. Smelling her. But tbh by that time she seemed creeped out and hostile and started talking about home, then I tried a bit more and she said she really needs to go now, as it's "late".
Maybe you smelled bad

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
" game is cope btw " :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
Fuck off. I can smell you through my monitor. Go take a shower.
Maybe you're a high estrogen badly socially tuned weirdo, as displayed by this volatile and emotional response to a joke.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 10536 and oatmeal
maybe he knows what to do but does it like a creeper
He said he smelled her which was weird tbh, I'm imagine him full out nostrils-wide running his nose over her like a vacuum :lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 10536
He said he smelled her which was weird tbh, I'm imagine him full out nostrils-wide running his nose over her like a vacuum :lul:
b-b-b-but they told me to touch her hand and smell her

11 of the world's most awkward social situations · The Daily Edge

Hand Touch GIFs | Tenor

Hair Sniffing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Last edited:
  • JFL
I just smelled her hair, like a bit around the neck above the shoulders, idk how to explain, really nothing that unusual or creepy. I was already leaning into her, tried to rest my head a bit into her... She was just not reciprocating so I didn't proceed further.
Like can you people just stop making up this retarded shit. Girls generally smell good, wow. You should know, I'd figure, as you're an uber slayer or something.
You're the over emotional here, as you took my joke response to an obvious joke with a serious reply. Maybe you've forgot to take aromasin today?

• JFL
I just smelled her hair, like a bit around the neck above the shoulders, idk how to explain, really nothing that unusual or creepy. I was already leaning into her, tried to rest my head a bit into her... She was just not reciprocating so I didn't proceed further.
Like can you people just stop making up this retarded shit. Girls generally smell good, wow. You should know, I'd figure, as you're an uber slayer or something.
You're the over emotional here, as you took my joke response to an obvious joke with a serious reply. Maybe you've forgot to take aromasin today?
Nahhh you can't fall back on that being a joke, there was 0 humor to that comment. Furthering my theory that you're very non-nt.

And yes girls smell good but specifically saying you smelled her made it sound like you went out of your way to sniff at her like a weirdo, even though I know that's not what you meant.

Also you're really bad at banter, more proof of non-nt

Also resting your head on her shoulder? Had you kissed her by that point? That's weird.

• +1
@Intjcel like that? you mega autist, i'm caging :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
No not like that, fucking hell, learn to read ffs. I WAS SITTING NEXT TO HER AND LEANING INTO HER, OUR ARMS WERE TOUCHING. I TRIED TO PUT MY HEAD CLOSER TO HER AND LEAN MY HEAD INTO HER TOO(LIKE A SHOULDER/NECK REGION), DURING SUCH AN ACTION I TRIED TO ALSO TOUCH HER HAIR SLIGHTLY AND SMELL IT SLIGHTLY, TRIED BEING ROMANTIC OR SOME SHIT CALLED LIKE THAT, YOU KNOW, LIKE IN MOVIES, BIG FONT JUST FOR YOU, IN CASE YOU CAN'T READ "SMALL" LETTERS.
NOT QUITE LIKE THIS, BUT SORT OF SIMILAR
Depositphotos 159596108 stock photo attractive girl leaning at shoulder

• JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and Deleted member 7098
No not like that, fucking hell, learn to read ffs. I WAS SITTING NEXT TO HER AND LEANING INTO HER, OUR ARMS WERE TOUCHING. I TRIED TO PUT MY HEAD CLOSER TO HER AND LEAN MY HEAD INTO HER TOO(LIKE A SHOULDER/NECK REGION), DURING SUCH AN ACTION I TRIED TO ALSO TOUCH HER HAIR SLIGHTLY AND SMELL IT SLIGHTLY, TRIED BEING ROMANTIC OR SOME SHIT CALLED LIKE THAT, YOU KNOW, LIKE IN MOVIES, BIG FONT JUST FOR YOU, IN CASE YOU CAN'T READ "SMALL" LETTERS.
View attachment 871520
you're a giga-weirdo irl if you actually did that before establishing some kind of attraction or the proper mood for it

+ it makes you look weak, it's the girl who's supposed to lean on you as support, not the other way around - you can do that once you've dated her and are in a relationship with her and even then it will make you look weak

• +1
View attachment 871520
Your volatile emotional reaction is proof you're very non-nt

Nahhh you can't fall back on that being a joke, there was 0 humor to that comment. Furthering my theory that you're very non-nt.

And yes girls smell good but specifically saying you smelled her made it sound like you went out of your way to sniff at her like a weirdo, even though I know that's not what you meant.

Also you're really bad at banter, more proof of non-nt

Also resting your head on her shoulder? Had you kissed her by that point? That's weird.
Don't tell me what I can and can't do. I get that enough irl, I don't care. I do whatever I want however I want. Ban me, if you don't like it.
You're such a rock star, perfect being, perfect at everything. Can't stop laughing. Yeah...
I never claimed I'm perfectly nt, but I have 0 problems interacting with girls. Thing is, the girls are never nt either themselves. Fuck, I wish I could meet just a normal avg plain girl that's just simply nt. That shit would be so fucking easy. These "girls" are fucking mental crazy bitches, but that's the only girls I ever get matches with.
FFS THE SHIT SHE WROTE ME OF AND ABOUT SUICIDES AND STUFF AND HOW HAPPY SHE IS I DON"T EVEN FUCKING UNDERSTAND 80% OF THE STUFF SHE WROTE, AS IT MADE NO FUCKING SENSE, AMBIVALENT MAKE WHAT YOU WILL INTERPRET HOWEVER YOU WANT SHIT.
No, I've never kissed a girl in my life. It wasn't weird, it was normal. Whatever... Whatever I say or do will always be branded non-nt, irregardless, because of a simple fact that I'm not a chad, and whatever I do is ugly and creepy. But if a chad were to do it, it'd be confident and sexy. Yeah, no shit.

you're a giga-weirdo irl if you actually did that before establishing some kind of attraction or the proper mood for it

+ it makes you look weak, it's the girl who's supposed to lean on you as support, not the other way around - you can do that once you've dated her and are in a relationship with her and even then it will make you look weak
100% agreed, it's funny cause even the picture he used the girl is leaning on the guy lmfao. Also that type of binding is typically done after sex at the least

He sounds very uncalibrated? Idk how to put it

• +1

WTF IS THIS SHIT NOW? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO LITERALLY FUCK A GIRL ON A FIRST DATE AND NOW YOU CANT EVEN FUCKING TOUCH A GIRL ON A SECOND DATE OK.
Like make up your own fucking dumb minds at this point, this is just ridiculous.

Your volatile emotional reaction is proof you're very non-nt
Dude, I'm having a blast, enjoying a moment. I get it, that I can't explain myself properly, but you're all autists too, for intentionally trying to misunderstand every action and step.

100% agreed, it's funny cause even the picture he used the girl is leaning on the guy lmfao. Also that type of binding is typically done after sex at the least

He sounds very uncalibrated? Idk how to put it
sounds like an autist who watched too many movies/pick-up videos and now tries to act the same thinking it will lead to the same outcome tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and RealLooksmaxxer
Don't tell me what I can and can't do. I get that enough irl, I don't care. I do whatever I want however I want. Ban me, if you don't like it.
You're such a rock star, perfect being, perfect at everything. Can't stop laughing. Yeah...
I never claimed I'm perfectly nt, but I have 0 problems interacting with girls. Thing is, the girls are never nt either themselves. Fuck, I wish I could meet just a normal avg plain girl that's just simply nt. That shit would be so fucking easy. These "girls" are fucking mental crazy bitches, but that's the only girls I ever get matches with.
FFS THE SHIT SHE WROTE ME OF AND ABOUT SUICIDES AND STUFF AND HOW HAPPY SHE IS I DON"T EVEN FUCKING UNDERSTAND 80% OF THE STUFF SHE WROTE, AS IT MADE NO FUCKING SENSE, AMBIVALENT MAKE WHAT YOU WILL INTERPRET HOWEVER YOU WANT SHIT.
No, I've never kissed a girl in my life. It wasn't weird, it was normal. Whatever... Whatever I say or do will always be branded non-nt, irregardless, because of a simple fact that I'm not a chad, and whatever I do is ugly and creepy. But if a chad were to do it, it'd be confident and sexy. Yeah, no shit.
Is RSDTyler a chad? No? He is a skeezy pua but he is hyper-nt and gets laid, you can't deny it.

Is RSDTyler a chad? No? He is a skeezy pua but he is hyper-nt and gets laid, you can't deny it.
idk who he is.
sounds like an autist who watched too many movies/pick-up videos and now tries to act the same thinking it will lead to the same outcome tbh
I actually never did, just had this kind of illusion in my own head. Just figured it'd be an easy allegory to convey and portray a point, as you're all intentionally trying to misunderstand as much as possible.
The only romantic movies I've watched were essentially slapstick comedies from 40s. I don't watch modern movies, let alone modern romantic movies. Have my own ideas for stuff like that, anyway, irrelevant.

WTF IS THIS SHIT NOW? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO LITERALLY FUCK A GIRL ON A FIRST DATE AND NOW YOU CANT EVEN FUCKING TOUCH A GIRL ON A SECOND DATE OK.
Like make up your own fucking dumb minds at this point, this is just ridiculous.
Guy who claims he is nt is now showing how little he understands about relationships :lul: touching a girl like an emotional loving faggot before you've even fucked her is indeed non-nt you idiot

• +1
idk who he is.

I actually never did, just had this kind of illusion in my own head. Just figured it'd be an easy allegory to convey and portray a point, as you're all intentionally trying to misunderstand as much as possible.
The only romantic movies I've watched were essentially slapstick comedies from 40s. I don't watch modern movies, let alone modern romantic movies. Have my own ideas for stuff like that, anyway, irrelevant.
He's a bad example cuz I don't like pua but 100% you don't have to be gigachad to get laid, you pass looks threshold to get lays, you're not nt and I don't even follow nt theory super closely and constantly fought with the last guy who was pushing it here, but you're genuinely just not nt enough to get laid

Guy who claims he is nt is now showing how little he understands about relationships :lul: touching a girl like an emotional loving faggot before you've even fucked her is indeed non-nt you idiot
Ah. So you just grab your dick and rape her then? Got it... Makes sense, tbh.
I've never claimed I'm nt, I just claimed that I don't have problems talking, interacting with girls etc. As I said, if only the girls themselves were nt, that's all it'd take. But no, they're all fucking crazy lunatics.
If what I did is not normal, then I don't even want to think about the stuff in the guides that I've seen written... I'd consider this so mild and slight. Idk, I'm an virgin after all lmao

• JFL
He's a bad example cuz I don't like pua but 100% you don't have to be gigachad to get laid, you pass looks threshold to get lays, you're not nt and I don't even follow nt theory super closely and constantly fought with the last guy who was pushing it here, but you're genuinely just not nt enough to get laid
Ok, guess ldar then. Starting now.

Ah. So you just grab your dick and rape her then? Got it... Makes sense, tbh.
I've never claimed I'm nt, I just claimed that I don't have problems talking, interacting with girls etc. As I said, if only the girls themselves were nt, that's all it'd take. But no, they're all fucking crazy lunatics.
If what I did is not normal, then I don't even want to think about the stuff in the guides that I've seen written... I'd consider this so mild and slight. Idk, I'm an virgin after all lmao
It is mild and slight, but it's still strange. I don't think that's the sole reason she left. But I wasn't there, so I can't tell you the exact reason. All I'm saying is that if a girl went back to your place then she knows the implication and is basically 70% ready to get fucked.

• +1
It is mild and slight, but it's still strange. I don't think that's the sole reason she left. But I wasn't there, so I can't tell you the exact reason. All I'm saying is that if a girl went back to your place then she knows the implication and is basically 70% ready to get fucked.
Nah, I think she just wanted to chat and, well, I offered the pizza, so just tried to find a simp who will feed her for the evening. TBH.

Nah, I think she just wanted to chat and, well, I offered the pizza, so just tried to find a simp who will feed her for the evening. TBH.
Yeah man the risk of entering a strange man's home is totally worth pizza

You have 0 understanding of women imo

• +1
Yeah man the risk of entering a strange man's home is totally worth pizza

You have 0 understanding of women imo
Duh, never claimed otherwise. We weren't strangers though. It was the "second" date with that girl. The first one went great too, we spent like 3 hours in a park and chatted a lot and I was a bit touchy with her.

you get what you attract. if non-nt weirdo girls are the only ones willing to meet up with you i'd start looking at myself first

and you sound very weirdo how you describe the situations and what you see as a good way to fire up attraction

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
you get what you attract. if non-nt weirdo girls are the only ones willing to meet up with you i'd start looking at myself first
I do look at myself, every day, for hours, tbh.
It's tinder world. Beggars can't be choosers. I take every single opportunity I get there...

I do look at myself, every day, for hours, tbh.
It's tinder world. Beggars can't be choosers. I take every single opportunity I get there...
well try to change to attract better girls? maybe start with your long hair, because that paired with your already pussy non-nt behaviour screams weirdo virgin

• +1
  • So Sad
well try to change to attract better girls? maybe start with your long hair
Dude, you know how much I try things out, how much I change. FFS I LITERALLY SELF INJECT FILLERS. I'm going to perform lefort 3 on myself at this rate, that's all that's left at this point.
With short hair I'd get no matches. With long hair, I get psychos.
Idk which is worse tbh.
I look insanely better than ever before in my life.
:rage: :rage: :rage:
I also was a sperg who couldn't hold down eye contact with a girl, nor be able to talk like with a person.
I've changed so much, I've literally erased parts of my past and I'm such a completely different person, that tbh, I couldn't recognise myself from 10 years ago, both looks wise and character wise.
I've changed so much and I will change more, that's essentially who I am at this point. A CHANGE MACHINE.

How am I over rating myself here?
By calling myself an ugly incel and having no chances with a questionably 4/10 mental case girl? Sure thing, friend.
You have to be more smooth bro. Get off the app fast as you can and most times in my case girls give me there snap and or number pretty fast. I also let them initiate the sexual talk. Most girls are on there for validation or when bored. So find out fast if there down or not. I’f you’re bored you can talk too then let the convo die off.

• +1
You have to be more smooth bro. Get off the app fast as you can and most times in my case girls give me there snap and or number pretty fast. I also let them initiate the sexual talk. Most girls are on there for validation or when bored. So find out fast if there down or not. I’f you’re bored you can talk too then let the convo die off.
Yeah I know all of this. If I get dates with the girls, it's generally within 3-7 messages and I try to chat as little as possible and always move it irl. Apps for arranging a date only, that's at least how I should keep it only, but sometimes I also want to just chat too.
If the girl agrees on a date, I lose any interest in chatting on app anymore.
But now I have broken leg and can't leave my bed for a month+, so tbh I'm chatting oriented now. But I will try to go for dates, it's just that I don't get the matches. Got 2 yesterday, 0 today.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
Yeah I know all of this. If I get dates with the girls, it's generally within 3-7 messages and I try to chat as little as possible and always move it irl. Apps for arranging a date only, that's at least how I should keep it only, but sometimes I also want to just chat too.
If the girl agrees on a date, I lose any interest in chatting on app anymore.
But now I have broken leg and can't leave my bed for a month+, so tbh I'm chatting oriented now. But I will try to go for dates, it's just that I don't get the matches. Got 2 yesterday, 0 today.
All good I get most of mine the first 2 days... that’s why you keep making a new one lol 😂😂

• +1
Dude, you know how much I try things out, how much I change. FFS I LITERALLY SELF INJECT FILLERS. I'm going to perform lefort 3 on myself at this rate, that's all that's left at this point.
With short hair I'd get no matches. With long hair, I get psychos.
Idk which is worse tbh.
I look insanely better than ever before in my life.
:rage: :rage: :rage:
I also was a sperg who couldn't hold down eye contact with a girl, nor be able to talk like with a person.
I've changed so much, I've literally erased parts of my past and I'm such a completely different person, that tbh, I couldn't recognise myself from 10 years ago, both looks wise and character wise.
I've changed so much and I will change more, that's essentially who I am at this point. A CHANGE MACHINE.
ditch the non-nt weirdo long hair look and start looking into pick-up/game

talking to friends without sperging out is on a whole other level than establishing sexual attraction with a girl

All good I get most of mine the first 2 days... that’s why you keep making a new one lol 😂😂
Yeah, but tbh not really much point either, as I see the same girls again and again and again. There's not much of a flux going on with people. Too few girls on a tinder, but it's the biggest app. Like tried the bumblee or something like that, and there was like 100 girls, or less on that one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
Yeah, but tbh not really much point either, as I see the same girls again and again and again. There's not much of a flux going on with people. Too few girls on a tinder, but it's the biggest app. Like tried the bumblee or something like that, and there was like 100 girls, or less on that one.
True but they don’t see your profile every time !

• Hmm...
ditch the non-nt weirdo long haitr look and start looking into pick-up/game

talking to friends without sperging out is on a whole other level than establishing sexual attraction with a girl
I love my hair and think it looks awesome and beautiful and pretty. I get complements from the girls for the hair too. Makes me stand out and look different. Becoming the same as literally everyone else is suicide, imo, especially as I can't flaunt my wealth - what others are doing(cars, expensive plastic, etc)

True but they don’t see your profile every time !
I'm just afraid of the opposite at this point, as I remake my profile so many times, I might get seen by every girl again and again and that alone would scream non-nt, failure, can't pull anything on tinder, etc. I even match the same girls again and again too, like wtf...? I don't get it why they match me, but still. Feel like there so few people, that it's easy to just match anyone you want to, if you remake the account, if the person is on there.

I love my hair and think it looks awesome and beautiful and pretty. I get complements from the girls for the hair too. Makes me stand out and look different. Becoming the same as literally everyone else is suicide, imo, especially as I can't flaunt my wealth - what others are doing(cars, expensive plastic, etc)

he also doesn't want to change because he thinks he looks all right since he got a girlfriend now

it doesn't matter what you find attractive, if it doesn't resonate with what society deems as attractive