A Girl looked at me in disgust and I was having none of it

mogstar

mogstar

Dis was couple of weeks ago but didn't wanna post it cuz it happened the day after I made a thread about two girls laughing at me in da street so it would sound like I'm larping almost even though I'm not and then I decided to make thread about this now

Walking down da street

Becky in 30s or late 20s LITTERALLY does the face from this FACEandLMS thumbnail:
img_20200508_031313-jpg.253670

Like her eyebrows are down, her eyes are widened and her head is facing forwards but her pupils are to the side looking at me.

The bitch looked like she wanted to kill me.

And cuz she did it so blatantly as I passed her I said "WHAT?" and she jumped a bit and looked ahead and started walking a bit faster.

Btw for anyone thinking I'm paranoid please tell me why she was staring at me other than me being ugly. Maybe she was checking me out? Maybe she knew you from somewhere? Bruh I'm getting laughed and pointed and whispered at everywhere I go and every now and then people directly insult me to my face

Tagging friends who might relate:
@FastBananaCEO @TraumatisedOgre @lutte @looksmaxxer234 @TsarTsar444 @Tony

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Rt-Rust1, IncelsBraincels and 13 others
Don't worry sweet gige, i will make you some hot chocolate and we can cuddle together under thick blankets :feelsgood:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and mogstar
Don't worry sweet gige, i will make you some hot chocolate and we can cuddle together under thick blankets :feelsgood:
I just wanna have a friend rn

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
“He posts copy pasta on an obscure incel website?”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, Deleted member 15099, .👽. and 3 others
Women look at me like that all the time because scars :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and mogstar
Women look at me like that all the time because scars :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
And because you’re a mogger with a face that could make the whole world smile 🥰

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
What psl are you?

Dis was couple of weeks ago but didn't wanna post it cuz it happened the day after I made a thread about two girls laughing at me in da street so it would sound like I'm larping almost even though I'm not and then I decided to make thread about this now

Walking down da street

Becky in 30s or late 20s LITTERALLY does the face from this FACEandLMS thumbnail:
img_20200508_031313-jpg.253670

Like her eyebrows are down, her eyes are widened and her head is facing forwards but her pupils are to the side looking at me.

The bitch looked like she wanted to kill me.

And cuz she did it so blatantly as I passed her I said "WHAT?" and she jumped a bit and looked ahead and started walking a bit faster.

Btw for anyone thinking I'm paranoid please tell me why she was staring at me other than me being ugly. Maybe she was checking me out? Maybe she knew you from somewhere? Bruh I'm getting laughed and pointed and whispered at everywhere I go and every now and then people directly insult me to my face

Tagging friends who might relate:
@FastBananaCEO @TraumatisedOgre @lutte @looksmaxxer234 @TsarTsar444 @Tony
lies

dn rd+u r gey

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and mogstar
times that by 2.5
Im gonna tell u one thing James. You are a fine looking young man and I love u, ur eyes are as wide as my heart when I see ur beautiful face 🥰

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
based if true.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
I’ve gotten looks like that from former female classmates, know the feel

• +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
Yes it happens to me all the time (that disgusted scrunched up paper bag look). Every time I go out basically.

I get it worse than disgusted looks though. Strangers girls walk past me and say "ewww" if they see me in a bad lighting where my acne scars are showing. It's 1000% over for acne scars cel. I thought women would grow out of the petty behaviour but it more or less stayed the same through university.

I already mentioned multiple times in other threads but I have been called every form of ugly, laughed at, made fun of and abused for existing. I think FACEandLMS said it well, women don't want to be in the presence of ugly men. You don't even have an invisibility cloak for being subhuman because they consider themselves above you.

Last edited:
  • +1
They get rejected by chad and take it out on ugly men. It's a known phenomenon that has been researched.

Women considers themselves above ugly men... can't say it enough. It's more than invisibility, it's "your genes are trash get lost". Also related to why men fear rejection so much. The girls that insult / reject you are overtly making it clear that you're an inferior subhuman whose genes do not deserve to propagate. Your biological raison d'etre is to procreate so naturally these interactions are going to hurt your wellbeing.

• +1
You could be schizo, keep that in mind.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Based. Idk why i dont bully girls irl anymore

I make similar faces at plenty of people on the street: bums, beggars, drunkards, loud kids, old people, smokers, etc., they all ignore me, I never saw anyone being offended by the fact I would look at them disgusted.

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
Brutal
This is the life incels live :cry:

• +1
Welcome to the club. Usually I just get ignored, but once I was smiling and turned to look sideways when I was waiting in line and accidentally looked at a girl while still smiling. She instantly looked back with a face of disgust.

I've been laughed at by women as well. Thought it was flirting, so I asked her out. Instant cold rejection. Not flirting, just laughing at how ridiculous I look.

Getting big and jacked as fuck will help reduce those kind of things because women will be more fearful to look at you, although they may still go for the smaller but still better looking guys.

• JFL
Reactions: SLA
Cant wait until armageddon happens. Any foid that gives me that look is getting her skull blown into pieces

well doneNot Bad | Memespedia | Fandom500 × 370

Last edited: