a girl said i wasnt tall enough at 6'2

Mr. President

Mr. President

Just do it brah
She said she wanted me a bit taller even though i was one of the taller ones in the bar, she wasnt even the one i was trying to talk to. Its over gents

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, Deleted member 32973, vermillioncorefan and 8 others
It's over. Don't even THINK about talking to women if you're sub 6'5 inkwell.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, TeenAscender, diamondbill and 6 others
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Deleted member 18522, try2beme and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger, diamondbill, Deleted member 30679 and 4 others
Stupid girl, her opinion is irrelevant.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diamondbill, TUSSELEIF, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Stupid girl, her opinion is irrelevant.
She was still into me but she was ugly so i moved on pretty quick but it was just a shock coming from her

• Woah
Reactions: Samiscool234 and TechnoBoss
You ARE a manlet tbh. So yeah over

She said she wanted me a bit taller even though i was one of the taller ones in the bar, she wasnt even the one i was trying to talk to. Its over gents
she was drunk, girls say anything you can imagine when they're drunk.

I am 100 percent certain you are not 6'2

She probably just didnt like your face but didnt wanna say it

cope that height chart is from the 60s zoomers are taller these days
Average zoomer is 50 meters tall, everytime I walk outside I get height mogged by zoomers in strollers

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and st.hamudi but 6‘5
had a foid mistake me for 5'10

i am 6'4

Average zoomer is 50 meters tall, everytime I walk outside I get height mogged by zoomers in strollers
real. my neice is already 5 foot 8 and she's 4

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and st.hamudi but 6‘5
she just didnt like ur face and wanted an excuse

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
fr average zoomer is colossal titan nowadays
they come out of the womb 6‘4 how can I cope?

• +1
Reactions: zura
6'2 is a tryhard height but it doesn't mog that hard. you need a charismatic charming low effort height of 5'7-10 if you're not 6'5

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, TeenAscender, the BULL and 1 other person
I am 100 percent certain you are not 6'2
Im technically 6'2.5 but i will let it slide
6'2 is a tryhard height but it doesn't mog that hard. you need a charismatic charming low effort height of 5'7-10 if you're not 6'5
Its annoying but i frame mog too so its alright

I’ve never been called short out right at 6’2 flat barefoot, but I’ve indirectly been told I could be taller in a couple ways

1. This girl that used to like me told me he was now talking to this baseball stud and the first thing she mentioned was him being 6’4

2. A guy I know who’s 6’5 chirped me in front of his girl for being shorter than him and the girl laughed

So yeah your not immune to getting mogged at 6’2, although it’s still a good height

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Mr. President
yea i’m the same height girls have told me the same thing lmao
but when they’re into me they say “oh my god you’re soooooo tall. like you’re like insanely big i’m not even up to your shoulders”

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
but when they’re into me they say “oh my god you’re soooooo tall. like you’re like insanely big i’m not even up to your shoulders”
Being 6’1-6’2 just be like that. If only we were 6’4+ and would be called towering all the time but it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Being 6’1-6’2 just be like that. If only we were 6’4+ and would be called towering all the time but it is what it is
yep even by men they would come up to u randomly and ask how tall u were
i grew to 6’2 when i was 13 so i remember how literally everybody girls and guys were my simps cuz of it but now i’m irrelevant. just some big background character

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
I’ve never been called short out right at 6’2 flat barefoot, but I’ve indirectly been told I could be taller in a couple ways

1. This girl that used to like me told me he was now talking to this baseball stud and the first thing she mentioned was him being 6’4

2. A guy I know who’s 6’5 chirped me in front of his girl for being shorter than him and the girl laughed

So yeah your not immune to getting mogged at 6’2, although it’s still a good height
I think she was kinda trying to dig at me to get my attention, she asked for my drink of choice to get for herself and was still chatty bitches just be weird sometimes

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and vermillioncorefan
Lol you haven't learned anything then. When they have unrealistic height standards it means your face isn't attractive enough. Either that or she's a short goblina with a height fetish

Lol you haven't learned anything then. When they have unrealistic height standards it means your face isn't attractive enough. Either that or she's a short goblina with a height fetish
i've never been called short at 5'9. making fun of manlets is less fun than shittesting ugly tall fags

just be 7 foot theory