a girl sat next to me in the class?

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
there is a new girl in the class and she has sat to this girl's desk (desks are made for 2 person)

and this foid didnt sit next to her but instead asked me if she can sit next to me. i said yeah.

kinda weird because i thought she would avoid sitting next to me cause i thought they percieve me as a weirdo. (I dont talk much in thr breaks and dont have any friends)
Images 4

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, sportsmogger, Deleted member 50702 and 4 others
she wants you bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Detective, fuxkdakikez and 8 others
and what happened next

• JFL
Reactions: stunna and Tallooksmaxxer
Rape her

• WTF
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 55252, bloomercel and Tallooksmaxxer
and what happened next
we just listened to teacher, and she offered biscuit to me in the break and i said thanks.

i didnt write this threwad cause i think she likes me or smth, i wrote this because i am a bit suprised

(right now i sneezed and she said bless you)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 52057, Big White Cuck and 1 other person
we just listened to teacher, and she offered biscuit to me in the break and i said thanks.

i didnt write this threwad cause i think she likes me or smth, i wrote this because i am a bit suprised

Lifefuuuuel and so cute

Gl bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Nick.Harte and Tallooksmaxxer

there is a new girl in the class and she has sat to this girl's desk (desks are made for 2 person)

and this foid didnt sit next to her but instead asked me if she can sit next to me. i said yeah.

kinda weird because i thought she would avoid sitting next to me cause i thought they percieve me as a weirdo. (I dont talk much in thr breaks and dont have any friends)
View attachment 2669718
You should have told her that you are a salami chad who doesn't sit next to women. Especially secular cucks like her

• JFL
Reactions: Ogen, Nick.Harte and Tallooksmaxxer
She probably likes you...
 d549b10d d914 4897 b752 f90763d69bf3

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, Despicable, bloomercel and 6 others
Update bro

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
She was probably bored. I had this happen to me a few years ago but nothing happened. It was just another day for her. She sat next to you but probably sat next to Chad the next day and asked to suck his cock, and did the same thing to Tyrone the following day, while you only got biscuits.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, fuxkdakikez, sportsmogger and 3 others
You got biscuits while other guys got her peach.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, fuxkdakikez and Tallooksmaxxer
She was probably bored. I had this happen to me a few years ago but nothing happened. It was just another day for her. She sat next to you but probably sat next to Chad the next day and asked to suck his cock, and did the same thing to Tyrone the following day, while you only got biscuits.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Then you woke up

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Tallooksmaxxer
She still views you as a weirdo if she doesn’t wanna fuck and offered biscuits so that you don’t shoot up the school.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, flippasav, Allornothing and 1 other person
fakecel tier

• Hmm...

wtf did u expect, ur in turkey and ur 99.99999% percentile height there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Tallooksmaxxer

• JFL
it's truly over if you think that's an IOI

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Nick.Harte