A girl spotted my NW7 still made out with her

D

Deleted member 19317

Lurker
Confidence is everything. Found this girl on the club. I've been shiny bald since 18, my brother was Norwood 7 at 15. I grew a beard and went my own way and the pussy has never been like this before. I just walked in (shoulders back, neck up, holding frame to 5'7.2993 barefoot) + my airmax to 5'8.79.

i walk in, immediately get stared at. i stay aloof and look forward as girls are stopping what they are doing and looking at their friends then back at me, i see it out of the corner of my eye. i walk smoothly over to the bar. "vodka and a pineapple, make it quick" i say. he looks at my masculine forearms and beard and says "coming right up sir" and runs quickly to the other side of the counter.

a cute girl comes up to me. she immediately compliments my superior height and masculine energy. she loves the norwood 7 look and i can feel it. i don't even say a word but just take my drink from the bartender then grab her hand and start dancing.

it's on from here. we start making out. i go back and pay the bartender then leave with her back to the apartment.
the next morning i wake up and it's time to do it again. life is good.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, ascension, Patient A and 9 others
This is some good fiction. I appreciate the positivity.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, EverythingMattersCel, ascension and 2 others
Did the breeze from the rooftop fans lift up your wig?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Lol it seems NW7 is actually the way to go now, how can I bald asap OP?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 2729, Danish_Retard and 2 others
for me a girl spotted nw69, and still made out

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19317
the best fiction author of our generation :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Richard_Hungwell, ALP and 1 other person
i go back and pay the barfine
You made a typo...

Images 8

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and poopoohead
a girl saw my 2.127983749823724 in penis and wet her panties :feelshah:

Kissing doesn’t mean anything tbh :rolleyes: @ForeverRecession @looksmaxxer234

Edit:Nvm, dn rd, it’s a fake story

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Looks234
Confidence is everything. Found this girl on the club. I've been shiny bald since 18, my brother was Norwood 7 at 15. I grew a beard and went my own way and the pussy has never been like this before. I just walked in (shoulders back, neck up, holding frame to 5'7.2993 barefoot) + my airmax to 5'8.79.

i walk in, immediately get stared at. i stay aloof and look forward as girls are stopping what they are doing and looking at their friends then back at me, i see it out of the corner of my eye. i walk smoothly over to the bar. "vodka and a pineapple, make it quick" i say. he looks at my masculine forearms and beard and says "coming right up sir" and runs quickly to the other side of the counter.

a cute girl comes up to me. she immediately compliments my superior height and masculine energy. she loves the norwood 7 look and i can feel it. i don't even say a word but just take my drink from the bartender then grab her hand and start dancing.

it's on from here. we start making out. i go back and pay the bartender then leave with her back to the apartment.
Then i woke up.

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali
That was very poetic I liked it!

Please make some more so I can keep dreaming

tales from baldland

I got flabbergasted just from reading this bro great job