A girl talked to me today

I only got 4 followers on ig
Idk if she would accept that
Damn nigga give me your ig so it becomes 5

ALSO! Did she have one of those massive booty black women usually have:forcedsmile:?

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and african_subhuman
Not really. Out of all women, they show me the least interest out of all women, along with East Asian women.
Which kind of bw, westernized ?
If so it's normal they hate errything that's not white

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Damn nigga give me your ig so it becomes 5

ALSO! Did she have one of those massive booty black women usually have:forcedsmile:?
I only use it to text old friends dont worry I dont use it beside that
Wasn't massive but juicy sure:feelsohh:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Suns9999 and 97baHater
Yeah western ones but here they aren't necessarily white cock chasers. They're mostly with their own men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: african_subhuman, Suns9999 and 97baHater
Nah trust me for someone who’s being around lots of westernized sheboon they’re BBC only, they rarely race mix

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: african_subhuman, Suns9999 and Gengar
I haven't laughed so much in years, you've got to be kidding me

• JFL
Not really. Out of all women, they show me the least interest out of all women, along with East Asian women.
I still fondly remember the one time I had a black girl show interest in me.

I was leaving my apartment to buy alcohol at the grocery store. I generally do this on a longboard.
A black girl walking by my apartment-building looked at me and she started making feral facial gestures.

I couldn't find a human gif on google that matched her facial gesture, but it was something like this:
sue%C3%B1o-lioness.gif

mouth wide open, showing her teeth, like: 'I want to bite you'. 'You sexy thing, I want a piece of you.'

It was very intense. I was shocked at first, but I shortly returned a similar feral facial gesture. Probably lookin something like this:
Lolz123

She responded with further nice facial gestures. Smiling, happy, entertained.
While also immediately talking to her female friend who was walking next to her. Pointing at me being the reason for her uplifted mood.

We exchanged a couple more stares but as we walked separate ways, this was the end of the interaction.

Insane isn't it?

I've personally had a lot of succes with black women over any other races.
I had another black girl write a personal booklet for me, but that's a story for another time.

Somehow never had asian girls into me for some reason tbh, even though I am in a city/area that has a lot of asian expats/students.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, african_subhuman, Suns9999 and 3 others
I still fondly remember the one time I had a black girl show interest in me.

I was leaving my apartment to buy alcohol at the grocery store. I generally do this on a longboard.
A girl walking by my apartment-building looked at me and she started making feral facial gestures.

I couldn't find a human gif on google that matched her facial gesture, but it was something like this:
sue%C3%B1o-lioness.gif

mouth wide open, showing her teeth, like: 'I want to bite you'. 'You sexy thing, I want a piece of you.'

It was very intense. I was shocked at first, but I shortly returned a similar feral facial gesture. Probably lookin something like this:
View attachment 3175458

She responded with further nice facial gestures. Smiling, happy, entertained.
While also immediately talking to her female friend who was walking next to her. Pointing at me being the reason for her uplifted mood.

We exchanged a couple more stares but as we walked separate ways, this was the end of the interaction.

Insane isn't it?

I've personally had a lot of succes with black women over any other races.
I had another black girl write a personal booklet for me, but that's a story for another time.

Somehow never had asian girls into me for some reason tbh, even though I am in a city/area that has a lot of asian expats/students.
This is the cutest story I've read on here. :love:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and MoggerGaston
This is the cutest story I've read on here. :love:
this happened 2 years ago.

Such a funny random interaction with a stranger on the street, innit? makes you love life.

I've had a couple of other positive interactions with people while riding my longboard, but not as intense as this one.
When people see a guy on a skateboard, it draws their attention, I notice people tend to look at me as I drive by them because my method of transportation is somewhat unusual.

I like being the center of attention ngl. Make me feel valued.
I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: african_subhuman, Suns9999, 97baHater and 1 other person
this happened 2 years ago.

Such a funny random interaction with a stranger on the street, innit? makes you love life.

I've had a couple of other positive interactions with people while riding my longboard, but not as intense as this one.
When people see a guy on a skateboard, it draws their attention, I notice people tend to look at me as I drive by them because my method of transportation is somewhat unusual.

I like being the center of attention ngl. Make me feel valued.
Yes, I also look back fondly on these kind of interactions. You just remember them years later, and you feel good again thinking about them. But sometimes you forget and you stay in that pit of negativity. I like being unnoticed. So we are polar opposites in that regard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: african_subhuman, Suns9999, 97baHater and 1 other person
Yes, I also look back fondly on these kind of interactions. You just remember them years later, and you feel good again thinking about them. But sometimes you forget and you stay in that pit of negativity. I like being unnoticed. So we are polar opposites in that regard.
I would love it if life had more of these positive social interactions more often.

People are so consumed with their phones nowadays, social-media, whatsapp, music playing, and so on.
I am also a victim of this since 90% of the time I am wearing headphones when I am out in the world.

Little room for cute social interactions with strangers this way when you are so distracted with what you are seeing/hearing on your phone.

Sad, I wish it was different, but I don't see how it can.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: african_subhuman, Suns9999 and Gengar
I would love it if life had more of these positive social interactions more often.

People are so consumed with their phones nowadays, social-media, whatsapp, music playing, and so on.
I am also a victim of this since 90% of the time I am wearing headphones when I am out in the world.

Little room for cute social interactions with strangers this way when you are so distracted with what you are seeing/hearing on your phone.

Sad, I wish it was different, but I don't see how it can.
Maybe move to a bigger city? More people means higher chances of these kind of interactions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and MoggerGaston
But sometimes you forget and you stay in that pit of negativity. I like being unnoticed. So we are polar opposites in that regard.
I am an attention-whore at heart ngl. I think my depression and mental illness has largely hidden this character trait of me. I rarely go out, I don't talk to people, I don't socialize, because of my mental illness. Nobody knows who I am.

But I am the type of guy who will dress up in some insane way to draw attention. In summers I walk shirtless through the city-centre despite everyone else wearing clothes. I don't even care that I am fat asf and don't have a good body to show off. I love the attention people give me, love or hate, I don't care. I love the fact that other people notice my existence.

When I was part of that rowing fraternity, I would wear glasses with lights in it at parties.
Lolz

These exact glasses, I would wear them at most parties.

It had people/girls constantly coming up to me wanting to wear my glasses, telling me they looked cool asf.

It's typical of my personality to do something like this to draw attention to myself ngl.

Is it a negative personality trait? I don't think so, I don't do anyone any harm for walking shirtless or having colorful lighted glasses.
I think it mogs. Lion mindset.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Gengar
An african saying holy moly. I ve seen everything now

• JFL
Maybe move to a bigger city? More people means higher chances of these kind of interactions.
i think it's the opposite. Bigger cities are so cold, people interact LESS with eachother because of how common people are.

in small towns, everyone knows everyone, you greet everyone you walk past on the streets, etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Gengar
I am an attention-whore at heart ngl. I think my depression and mental illness has largely hidden this character trait of me. I rarely go out, I don't talk to people, I don't socialize, because of my mental illness. Nobody knows who I am.

But I am the type of guy who will dress up in some insane way to draw attention. In summers I walk shirtless through the city-centre despite everyone else wearing clothes. I don't even care that I am fat asf and don't have a good body to show off. I love the attention people give me, love or hate, I don't care. I love the fact that other people notice my existence.

When I was part of that rowing fraternity, I would wear glasses with lights in it at parties.
View attachment 3175499

It had people/girls constantly coming up to me wanting to wear my glasses, telling me they looked cool asf.

It's typical of my personality to do something like this to draw attention to myself ngl.

Is it a negative personality trait? I don't think so, I don't do anyone any harm for walking shirtless or having colorful lighted glasses.
There is a word for this, actually. It's considered a disorder. Histrionic personality disorder is what it's called. Search it up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Suns9999
There is a word for this, actually. It's considered a disorder. Histrionic personality disorder is what it's called. Search it up.
check pm bhai

• JFL
i think it's the opposite. Bigger cities are so cold, people interact LESS with eachother because of how common people are.

in small towns, everyone knows everyone, you greet everyone you walk past on the streets, etc.
I guess you have a point. If you did that in Rotterdam, the black chick would have thought "Wat is er mis met deze tatta:feelswhat:".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Suns9999

View attachment 3175499

whore

True, I know about it. I was tested for it a few months ago but I scored negative, I don't have this disorder.
My personality in that sense is not that extreme that it falls into the disorder category.

I scored extremely high on 'avoidant personality disorder' though. This was the only personality disorder that scored on the test. Everything else was low/negative. But it was clear to my therapists that I have AVPD.

Avoidant personality disorder (AVPD) is characterized by heightened sensitivity to rejection, and pervasive feelings of inadequacy, coupled with a deep-rooted longing for meaningful connections with others

I think this characterizes my main issues perfectly. My main issue in life is my avoidant personality disorder.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar
True, I know about it. I was tested for it a few months ago but I scored negative, I don't have this disorder.
My personality in that sense is not that extreme that it falls into the disorder category.

I scored extremely high on the 'avoidant personality disorder' though.

Avoidant personality disorder (AVPD) is characterized by heightened sensitivity to rejection, and pervasive feelings of inadequacy, coupled with a deep-rooted longing for meaningful connections with others

I think this characterizes my main issues perfectly. My main issue in life is my avoidant personality disorder.
Oh that's strange, I really thought you would have histrionic personality disorder. Now I remember you posted a thread about disorders and asked which you had and that doctors already confirmed two but you didn't say which ones.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I guess you have a point. If you did that in Rotterdam, the black chick would have thought "Wat is er mis met deze tatta:feelswhat:".
yes but in Rotterdam I would've been chilling with you, so life would've been good innit.

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
Oh that's strange, I really thought you would have histrionic personality disorder. Now I remember you posted a thread about disorders and asked which you had and that doctors already confirmed two but you didn't say which ones.
I had full testing done with my therapist a few months ago. It was like 3 hours of answering questions with a therapist writing down my answers and asking me further questions if my answer was unclear in some way.

I scored extremely high in avoidant personality disorder, so it's basically confirmed that I have it. There is no question.

I also scored low in narcissism. As in: I had some narc traits, but they weren't very visible/noticeable and the response was that I shouldn't worry about this because my narc traits don't stand out enough.
Some narcissism is normal in humans, I maybe scored slightly above the average but not to a degree that it would ever be considered 'a disorder'. It didn't require further attention.

Other than that, I scored negative in every other personality disorder. People like to call me shizo on this forum, but I scored 0 on shizophrenic personality disorder. Same with histrionic, psychopathy, sociopathy and everything else.

I am an avoidant.

yes but in Rotterdam I would've been chilling with you, so life would've been good innit.
Absolutely bhai. :love::love::love: We'd be having a blast, day in, day out.

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Did you do something today?

• +1
Reactions: african_subhuman
Stopped reading at holey moley wtf was that

Holy molly
Today was my first day of uni and I was sitting alone during all the math class thinking that this year will end up like other, where I was the invisible kid no one wants to talk with.
But shit changed today.
While I was waiting for the bus thinking about my oneitis, a girl just waived me and told me that this was the first time she seen me in the math class( I was late due to accomodation). And that shocked cause how the hell did she noticed me, ME, MEEEEEEE!
After that she engaged the conversation which was carried by her since I have alogie.
And when the bus arrived she sat next to me, ughhh,omg.
This might be the best day of my life
Should I ask for her number next time ??
That’s insane, girl just interacted with bro and he posting this big ass thread,when a girl gets a approached it’s just another day, but overall it’s good, keep it going try to get her

• +1
Reactions: african_subhuman