A girl talked to me who was raped 2x

Htobrother

Htobrother

Minox strd/18.06.24|Cut1400KCALday |13.07
I don’t know if I should stop talking to her because she won’t let me in them cheeks easily
She was raped 2x and is traumatized imagine i will be 3 nigga jfl joke

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 3795, Lev Peshkov and 9 others
Kind of a turn off for me ngl. Can't help it. I know a chick whose been raped.

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3, Arvenas, Lev Peshkov and 8 others
this type of girls are easier bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Lev Peshkov, Chadeep and 1 other person

feel the same. Call me an asshole but it is what it is. Can’t help how i feel.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Htobrother
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Aesthetics_III
ye they are so mentally fucked that they whore around a lot and are easier to manipulate in my experience, depends on some other shit too obviously like parental upbringing (if she had an active strong dad) if the rape was even real or some overblown shit etc

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Htobrother
ye they are so mentally fucked that they whore around a lot and are easier to manipulate in my experience, depends on some other shit too obviously like parental upbringing (if she had an active dad) if the rape was even real or some overblown shit etc
Her dad wanted to bang her she said too

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 6497, Deleted member 7112 and 6 others
She had more than 1 dick in her = behead that slut

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Chadeep, Deleted member 6497 and 4 others
consider urself lucky nigger. she must be insecure as fuck, u can take advantage of that
She had more than 1 dick in her = behead that slut
Caged hard ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Spartacus1-
ye they are so mentally fucked that they whore around a lot and are easier to manipulate in my experience, depends on some other shit too obviously like parental upbringing (if she had an active strong dad) if the rape was even real or some overblown shit etc
It's more likely that they were just so sexually liberal even before the rape, and that led them to be raped. Majority of rapes are not like in movies, where a random creep waits around in a bush and makes a ambush on a pretty lady.

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3, Chadeep, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Her dad wanted to bang her she said too
reel her in acting like u care about her and let her emotionally invest, gaslight her and manipulate a bit (@PenileFacialSurgery made a thread about this) and u should be able to keep her as a fwb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Danish_Retard and Htobrother
reel her in acting like u care about her and let her emotionally invest, gaslight her and manipulate a bit (@PenileFacialSurgery made a thread about this) and u should be able to keep her as a fwb
Fwb? Meaning

mirin sig

👌:lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Chadeep, Deleted member 6497 and 3 others
My dick got hard because of that I would be more attracted I have a savior complex

• JFL
Reactions: s3-s3, Deleted member 5891, Chadeep and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 7112, Htobrother and 1 other person
Honestly kinda turn off.
But watching hot girls get raped by ugly guys is kinda hot ngl

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: s3-s3, Chadeep, Deleted member 6497 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Unless she pressed charges and those two ppl are in jail it wasnt a real rape. It was just regret sex

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
I don’t know if I should stop talking to her because she won’t let me in them cheeks easily
She was raped 2x and is traumatized imagine i will be 3 nigga jfl joke
she probably didnt get raped . probably got pumped and dumped by chads and then put rape allegations on them because she couldnt take it

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jagged0 and Deleted member 6497
JFL. I CAGED SO HARD @ THE TITLE. THOUGHT YOU EMANT YOU TALKED TO HER THEN RAPED HER TWICE :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
JFL. I CAGED SO HARD @ THE TITLE. THOUGHT YOU EMANT YOU TALKED TO HER THEN RAPED HER TWICE :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Htobrother