A girl told me if i ever shave my beard it will be over for me

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
2 days ago i dated a arrogant but really honest girl, and she told me "never shave your beard" "girls will not be interested anymore if you dont have a beard". She repeated this 2 or 3 times to make it really clear. I was totally shocked and asked her "why exactly?". She had no explanation for her statement.
So since then i am thinking about if she could sense my recessed chin, or if she just likes men with beard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, saffacel, Rt-Rust1 and 16 others
I’m planning on beard at 27 I will run short stubble game until then

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DHTrash, sergeant blackpill, SEPRAY and 1 other person
Ask her what she thinks about bald Indian men next and keep me updated. I’m prepared
3AEE5331 4DA9 4D9B 82E4 087C8A2472A1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, Deleted member 18890, Rt-Rust1 and 5 others
You are so hot that she wants you to be ugly to other girls (with beard) so she tells you to keep beard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Deleted member 18840
You are so hot that she wants you to be ugly to other girls (with beard) so she tells you to keep beard.
yes textbook gaslightling technique

one time a girl said i look better with a mask on (dumb bitch i know my eyes are hideous and my chin is mogger)
remove ur beard op you must look like henry cavill under there

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19064, Wallenberg, Bitchwhipper2 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
do u have a pic of u here? cant use imagination
girls are aware that some men have beards to cover their weak jawline, or maybe she meant that without a beard u will look like 15yo soy boy

2 days ago i dated a arrogant but really honest girl, and she told me "never shave your beard" "girls will not be interested anymore if you dont have a beard". She repeated this 2 or 3 times to make it really clear. I was totally shocked and asked her "why exactly?". She had no explanation for her statement.
So since then i am thinking about if she could sense my recessed chin, or if she just likes men with beard.
Obviously she can tell

do u have a pic of u here? cant use imagination
girls are aware that some men have beards to cover their weak jawline, or maybe she meant that without a beard u will look like 15yo soy boy

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and newperson
Tell here she needs to shave off 20lbs or it will be over for her.

one time a girl said i look better with a mask on (dumb bitch i know my eyes are hideous and my chin is mogger)
I once said this to a girl and she agreed haha